obama's cuba, going down to celebrate castros & to close gitmo

It was about time considering that Cuba is no longer a repressed country lead by a dictator named Castro.
i'd like to see it combined with puerto rico and usvi to become the fifty first state.
Toro won't like it because he thinks/wants Canada to be the 51st state, which it is.

And that will happen how? Or did I miss the news that Castro left the country?
no bill clinton left the country, landed somewhere under sniper fire....

Bill doesn't have the nads that Mrs Clinton has, he would never brave sniper fire with Chelsea in tow, as did Mrs. Clinton.

It was about time considering that Cuba is no longer a repressed country lead by a dictator named Castro.
i'd like to see it combined with puerto rico and usvi to become the fifty first state.
Toro won't like it because he thinks/wants Canada to be the 51st state, which it is.

Bill doesn't have the nads that Mrs Clinton has, he would never brave sniper fire with Chelsea in tow, as did Mrs. Clinton.
thank god they're ok. :cool:

i wonder if part of closing gitmo will involve some kind of trade deal with real cuban cigars,,maybe Obama will trade Hillary for 5000 boxes of cuban cigars as part of the deal?

i know how this so called president's ego works, so he'll try to have/save some sort of legacy.

but we knew when he announced the trip what it was for.

public radio today said he probably wouldn't be swimming at those fabulous beaches, i don't know if fidel golfs.

Pentagon to submit Gitmo plan to Congress Tuesday

The Pentagon says it will meet Tuesday's deadline for submitting a plan to Congress to close the detention facility at Guantanamo Bay and move all the remaining prisoners, a spokesman said Monday.

"We understand that the deadline is tomorrow, and it's our intent to meet it," Navy Capt. Jeff Davis told reporters.

He noted that the plan will provide several options for closing the facility, including bringing remaining detainees to the United States, an idea that has met stiff opposition in Congress

why else would he give prisoners away after saying he couldn't hold them indefinitely without due process.

Raul Castro’s Long History of Crimes Against Humanity

Fidel Castro's greatest atrocities and crimes - Part 1 | Babalú Blog

obama in cuba will be the last display of communism in the western hemisphere. one would think hillary and bernie would want in on this.

Cuba: The Last Bastion of Communism in the Americas?

Of course, he wants to free the Muslim terrorists. That has been a priority since day one. It's also a vacation for him to a commie paradise. He doesn't identify with the oppressed people of Cuba, but he relates well to the tyrant ruling the country. He probably wants more advice on how to handle the people and the press here.

maybe Bill Clinton wants to know the going rates for call girls there?
i know bill cosby can't be vice president either. what is it with those guys ? pretty bizarre when you think about it, also sad.
i would imagine cuban women under 40 are very expensive, and cuban women over 50 are about 2.00hr. tough decision for Bill

Seems like old times. One can almost smell the communist Cuba Boggar Bear that the Right has been using to scare their kids into eating their spinach for the last 57 years.... Nostalgia can be fun.

Are conservatives against this just because its Obama?

You'd think they'd be excited about opening up a new market for us biz .

We do bazZillions in trade wh commie China and no conservative cares.

Gitmo costs 1/2 a billion a year to run , "fiscal " conservatives don't care.

But cuba gets their panties all twisted ? !

Yeah, it's not like Cuba has been run into the ground by a Marxist dictator.

Yeah, remember the good old days when it was run by that dictator that WE liked !

Hey, you guys on the Right, are you finally over Carter giving the canal back to Panama? Cheer up! Their country is on the verge of bankruptcy paying to widen it!

Yeah, it's not like Cuba has been run into the ground by a Marxist dictator.

Yeah, remember the good old days when it was run by that dictator that WE liked !
Batista was fairly bought and paid for. The NERVE of those Cubans sending him in to exile! They should have, at least, refunded what we had paid for him!

Glad to see you concerned you are about human rights. Unless you are protesting the fact we are exploiting slave labor in China (along with countries like Vietnam ) and doing deals with cuba whose violations of basic human rights are well documented.

Well, which is it with you? You like the deal we have China and cuba? Or are you concerned about human rights?

Behold the liberal double talk everyone.

Do you think conservatives like me are not concerned about all of our jobs being shipped over seas? You are stupid.

Glad to see you concerned you are about human rights. Unless you are protesting the fact we are exploiting slave labor in China (along with countries like Vietnam ) and doing deals with cuba whose violations of basic human rights are well documented.

Well, which is it with you? You like the deal we have China and cuba? Or are you concerned about human rights?

Behold the liberal double talk everyone.

Do you think conservatives like me are not concerned about all of our jobs being shipped over seas? You are stupid.

Well according tonthe righties in this place it's better to have dictators . They control the great unwashed!

i wonder if part of closing gitmo will involve some kind of trade deal with real cuban cigars,,maybe Obama will trade Hillary for 5000 boxes of cuban cigars as part of the deal?

Obama would have to be giving Castro the 5000 boxes to take Mrs Clinton.

Obama would have to be giving Castro the 5000 boxes to take Mrs Clinton.
then what would we do with Huma?

obviously it's about obama and obama only. the op can't even admit to himself that obama is the president of the united states by virtue of being elected to the office not once but twice by decisive majorities.

does anyone honestly believe that normalizing relations with cuba will result in a more difficult situation for the average cuban? of course not. it will offer a new market for our goods, a new market for their goods. it'll put an end to more than a half century of failed policy. the life of the average cuban will improve and the end of their oppressive government will grow nearer.

Last edited:
Obama Wants to Free Most Terrorists from Gitmo
February 23, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

isis-obama-shhhhhh_1.jpg

Freeing Muslim terrorists has always been Obama's first and foremost priority.

So his latest effort to close Gitmo and free most of the terrorists is no surprise.

While Obama is trying to put a responsible face on all this, he fired his previous Secretary of Defense for not going along with his Gitmo transfer. Ash Carter, his current SoD, was harshly pressured by Obama and Rice to free dangerous terrorists. And Obama even tried to get Congress to override the authority of Carter on approving transfers so that Obama could do it.

That's how obsessed with freeing Muslim terrorists Obama was and is. It got so bad that not long ago, the administration was sourcing hit pieces against the Pentagon over Gitmo.

The pretense that the Pentagon is behind this plan is a myth. Carter is up there with a gun held to his head. Obama has overridden every effort to protect American national security in his zeal to aid Muslim terrorists.

Obama Wants to Free Most Terrorists from Gitmo

i know how this so called president's ego works, so he'll try to have/save some sort of legacy.

but we knew when he announced the trip what it was for.

public radio today said he probably wouldn't be swimming at those fabulous beaches, i don't know if fidel golfs.

Pentagon to submit Gitmo plan to Congress Tuesday

The Pentagon says it will meet Tuesday's deadline for submitting a plan to Congress to close the detention facility at Guantanamo Bay and move all the remaining prisoners, a spokesman said Monday.

"We understand that the deadline is tomorrow, and it's our intent to meet it," Navy Capt. Jeff Davis told reporters.

He noted that the plan will provide several options for closing the facility, including bringing remaining detainees to the United States, an idea that has met stiff opposition in Congress

why else would he give prisoners away after saying he couldn't hold them indefinitely without due process.

Raul Castro’s Long History of Crimes Against Humanity

Fidel Castro's greatest atrocities and crimes - Part 1 | Babalú Blog

obama in cuba will be the last display of communism in the western hemisphere. one would think hillary and bernie would want in on this.

Cuba: The Last Bastion of Communism in the Americas?

Of course, he wants to free the Muslim terrorists. That has been a priority since day one. It's also a vacation for him to a commie paradise. He doesn't identify with the oppressed people of Cuba, but he relates well to the tyrant ruling the country. He probably wants more advice on how to handle the people and the press here.
i really question his loyalty, some of the things he's done are so far beyond outrageous.

i think i changed my mind about his nominating a new justice.

obviously it's about obama and obama only. the op can't even admit to himself that obama is the president of the united states by virtue of being elected to the office not once but twice by decisive majorities.

does anyone honestly believe that normalizing relations with cuba will result in a more difficult situation for the average cuban? of course not. it will offer a new market for our goods, a new market for their goods. it'll put an end to more than a half century of failed policy. the life of the average cuban will improve and the end of their oppressive government will grow nearer.
lot's of other countries engage in cuban tourism. the problem remains, that they have a two butcher brother dictatorship. i wouldn't be surprised to see putin make a play for cuba, how's that for repeated history. someone used the term extraconstitutional, that's why it's in cuba. closing gitmo is a huge mistake. it's the same as saying we won't take prisoners anymore, and if we do, they will enjoy all the due process, reserved for American citizens.

that's a real fundamentally transformable downgrade for the good old USA.
people are pretty pissed off at his priorities and loyalties.

So Obama scores another stunning foreign policy win, the USA and the world roar their approval, and the butthurt righties do what they always do, which is cry about it.

Righties, could you for once make the good of your country your priority? Yeah, I know, that's heresy to the right. Modern Republicans are like the old Soviet Communists, always putting TheParty before the nation.

Forum List

Back