Obama's Cousin: President Shouldn't 'Destroy Our Country'...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
According to the latest Rasmussen presidential tracking poll, 53 percent of American voters say they at least somewhat disapprove of President Obama’s job performance. And you can count Obama’s cousin, Milton R. Wolf, among them.

In a video Wolf made exclusively for The Daily Caller, the board-certified diagnostic radiologist and medical director waxes about the president’s recent boast that he led the charge to provide Americans with a two-month, year-end extension of former President George W. Bush’s payroll tax cuts. Obama bragged in December speeches that he had delivered, on average, a $40 tax cut for every working American.

Big whoop, Wolf says.

“Forty dollars … is enough money to tip your beach waiter serving you piña coladas — at least on one of the 17 days of your Hawaiian vacation. Forty dollars can buy at least one phony ACORN signature on an Indiana primary petition.

“Forty dollars can buy the entire DVD boxed set of Rev. Jeremiah Wright’s sermons — just in case you’ve missed any over the last 20 years. Forty dollars can buy a couple cartons of cigarettes for your Chicago friends, Blago and Rezko. They may come in handy where they’re going.”

“Forty dollars can buy the entire DVD boxed set of Rev. Jeremiah Wright’s sermons — just in case you’ve missed any over the last 20 years. Forty dollars can buy a couple cartons of cigarettes for your Chicago friends, Blago and Rezko. They may come in handy where they’re going.”

“No president,” Wolf states, “should destroy our country with socialized medicine, bank bailouts and a failed trillion-dollar shovel-ready stimulus.”

“He should stop bowing to foreign leaders. It just makes America look weak. Plus,” he jokes, “it draws attention to his skinny legs.”

Watch the video:

Read more: Milton R. Wolf | Barack Obama | Cousin | The Daily Caller

I guarantee that guy was paid by this conserva-rag to read a script, listen to him, he sounds like a used car salesman on a bad local commercial.

According to the latest Rasmussen presidential tracking poll, 53 percent of American voters say they at least somewhat disapprove of President Obama’s job performance. And you can count Obama’s cousin, Milton R. Wolf, among them.

In a video Wolf made exclusively for The Daily Caller, the board-certified diagnostic radiologist and medical director waxes about the president’s recent boast that he led the charge to provide Americans with a two-month, year-end extension of former President George W. Bush’s payroll tax cuts. Obama bragged in December speeches that he had delivered, on average, a $40 tax cut for every working American.

Big whoop, Wolf says.

“Forty dollars … is enough money to tip your beach waiter serving you piña coladas — at least on one of the 17 days of your Hawaiian vacation. Forty dollars can buy at least one phony ACORN signature on an Indiana primary petition.

“No president,” Wolf states, “should destroy our country with socialized medicine, bank bailouts and a failed trillion-dollar shovel-ready stimulus.”

“He should stop bowing to foreign leaders. It just makes America look weak. Plus,” he jokes, “it draws attention to his skinny legs.”

Watch the video:

Anyone who lies about the Lying BushWhacker cutting payroll taxes has no credibility.

Big whoop, Wolf says.

Watch the video:

Luckily our balance of powers makes it impossible for the President to do any damage on his own. He needs the cooperation of Congress and the review of the courts to actually affect change.

It is clear the OP is simply a troll, nothing to see here, move on...

:trolls:

Big whoop, Wolf says.

Watch the video:

Luckily our balance of powers makes it impossible for the President to do any damage on his own. He needs the cooperation of Congress and the review of the courts to actually affect change.

ayup. a retreading troll.

I guarantee that guy was paid by this conserva-rag to read a script, listen to him, he sounds like a used car salesman on a bad local commercial.

'that guy' is Obama's cousin. And who cares if he got paid?

Whine about this, whine about that...

Obama Troll!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsaTElBljOE]Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye - YouTube[/ame]

It seems this guy is using the fact Obama is his cousin to get attention. This isn't the smoking gun you were hoping for.

Read his blog, he is another Right Wing kool aid drinker.
Milton Wolf

Barack Obama's conservative cousin.
featured on Fox News, Hannity, Fox & Friends, Rush Limbaugh, Drudge Report, Real Clear Politics and conservative talk radio across America.
From his website........Yeah, this is a zinger. LOL

It seems this guy is using the fact Obama is his cousin to get attention. This isn't the smoking gun you were hoping for.

Read his blog, he is another Right Wing kool aid drinker.
Milton Wolf

Barack Obama's conservative cousin.
featured on Fox News, Hannity, Fox & Friends, Rush Limbaugh, Drudge Report, Real Clear Politics and conservative talk radio across America.
From his website........Yeah, this is a zinger. LOL

You didn't read the post or watch the video. So just stop. His Cousin nailed it Spot-On.

I read your OP and watched the video.
The man is trying to gain attention by the fact he is Obama's cousin, no one would care otherwise.
I think you need to stop drinking the kool aid. ;)

You should read his blog, doesn't seem like he is a big supporter of Ron Paul. LOL

I read your OP and watched the video.
The man is trying to gain attention by the fact he is Obama's cousin, no one would care otherwise.
I think you need to stop drinking the kool aid. ;)

And maybe he just thought it was time to step up and say something. I'd think if he was just an attention-getter, he would have said something way before now. Sounds to me like he's fed up with Obama too.

I love how you progressive fucks believe anyone that doesn't agree with your zombie progressive bullshit is somehow "paid."

Obama is a tyrannical, biased, racist authoritarian fuck.... I would have said the same thing his cousin said...

Only progressives need to pay people to tow their party line... Welfare and OWS are perfect examples......

What does being someone's cousin make you an authority on?

In a video Wolf made exclusively for The Daily Caller, the board-certified diagnostic radiologist and medical director...

So if I need an X-ray, I'll go see this guy. Anything else, he's no different than any of us.

..waxes about the president’s recent boast that he led the charge to provide Americans with a two-month, year-end extension of former President George W. Bush’s payroll tax cuts. Obama bragged in December speeches that he had delivered, on average, a $40 tax cut for every working American.

That's $40 per paycheck.

Big whoop, Wolf says.

Oh my. Isn't he clever. Not.

An extra 40 bucks a paycheck means a lot to some people.

But let's play his game.

Since this was an extension of a Bush tax cut, let's seeeeeeee...

40 bucks could buy the batteries for Cheney's pacemaker. 40 bucks could buy a case of esophagus-blocking pretzels. 40 bucks could buy a 20 dollar hooker and a line or two of coke to sniff off her ass. 40 bucks could buy a Mission Accomplished banner.

And so on.

Last edited:

I love how you progressive fucks believe anyone that doesn't agree with your zombie progressive bullshit is somehow "paid."

Obama is a tyrannical, biased, racist authoritarian fuck.... I would have said the same thing his cousin said...

Only progressives need to pay people to tow their party line... Welfare and OWS are perfect examples......

In January 2005, USA Today reported that documents obtained under the Freedom of Information Act revealed that Williams had been paid $240,000 to promote the controversial No Child Left Behind Act. USA Today claimed Williams was hired "to promote the law on his nationally syndicated television show and to urge other black journalists to do the same".[8]

As part of the agreement, Williams was required "to regularly comment on NCLB during the course of his broadcasts," and to interview Education Secretary Rod Paige for TV and radio spots that aired during the show in 2004".[9] The contract with Williams was part of a $1 million contract between the U.S. Department of Education and the public relations company, Ketchum Inc.

God you guys make this too easy

In January 2005, USA Today reported that documents obtained under the Freedom of Information Act revealed that Williams had been paid $240,000 to promote the controversial No Child Left Behind Act. USA Today claimed Williams was hired "to promote the law on his nationally syndicated television show and to urge other black journalists to do the same".[8]

As part of the agreement, Williams was required "to regularly comment on NCLB during the course of his broadcasts," and to interview Education Secretary Rod Paige for TV and radio spots that aired during the show in 2004".[9] The contract with Williams was part of a $1 million contract between the U.S. Department of Education and the public relations company, Ketchum Inc.

WOW.... You found ONE fucking example of some black conservative talk show host (who I have never heard of until now) being paid to promote an idea (as if standardized tests are a BAD thing)...

Meanwhile we have fucking ACORN paying random people to register to vote under pseudonyms (they got bused for that hence no more ACORN), we have OWS protesters admitting they're paid astroturf, you have protesters up in Milwaukee being paid to protest against the union laws... Oh and of COURSE we have ACORN (once again) paying idiot laymen and the homeless to vote democrat...

I'm from Chicago and I have seen all that shit first hand, and have even been approached by progressive fucks who wanted to buy my vote for a bag of goodies, such as beef jerky, chips, pop a sandwich and 5 bucks, all I had to do is cast a vote for a particular DEMOCRATIC candidate..... They were even offering me a free ride to the polling station..

WOW.... You found ONE fucking example of some black conservative talk show host (who I have never heard of until now) being paid to promote an idea (as if standardized tests are a BAD thing)...

Meanwhile we have fucking ACORN paying random people to register to vote under pseudonyms (they got bused for that hence no more ACORN), we have OWS protesters admitting they're paid astroturf, you have protesters up in Milwaukee being paid to protest against the union laws... Oh and of COURSE we have ACORN (once again) paying idiot laymen and the homeless to vote democrat...

I'm from Chicago and I have seen all that shit first hand, and have even been approached by progressive fucks who wanted to buy my vote for a bag of goodies, such as beef jerky, chips, pop a sandwich and 5 bucks, all I had to do is cast a vote for a particular DEMOCRATIC candidate..... They were even offering me a free ride to the polling station..

yeah I found one because you said:
Only progressives need to pay people to tow their party line... Welfare and OWS are perfect examples....

Now that you know this isnt true maybe you'll put on your big boy pants and stop being so naive.

Bush payola scandal deepens as third columnist admits being paid | Media | The Guardian
Theres more tho and I'll say this Armstrongs voice is louder than some protestor. Right? Also welfare is payment for a party line unless you can do what I just did and provide a link of some sort.

I take it you've been out of the country. We'll give you a little while to catch up on recent news.

Forum List

Back