Obama's birth certificate

1. Have you ever seen the piece of paper thats his so called birth cert.?
2. I have and its nothing like mine.
3. Lacking all the details that would prove it was a cert.
4. Its just a piece of paper that says he was a live birth, also the name is wrong if I remember correctly.
5. Its not a *Birth Certificate*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The name is not wrong and his certificate of live birth is his birth certificate. It's the same thing. The only way yours would look just like his is if you were also born in Hawaii.

Nut jobs, all ya'll.

obama-bc.jpg
Not one government source has ever confirmed that internet image as Obama's COLB.

4. Its just a piece of paper that says he was a live birth, also the name is wrong if I remember correctly.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The name is not wrong and his certificate of live birth is his birth certificate. It's the same thing. The only way yours would look just like his is if you were also born in Hawaii.

Nut jobs, all ya'll.

obama-bc.jpg
Not one government source has ever confirmed that internet image as Obama's COLB.

You have it backwards. The government does not have to prove it. The antis have to disprove it, and none of you can move on.

By the by, when are you going to give the figures of whites and blacks on gvt assistance in LA. When you do, you lose your argument about race, you know.

Nut jobs, all ya'll.

obama-bc.jpg

You have it backwards. The government does not have to prove it. The antis have to disprove it, and none of you can move on.

By the by, when are you going to give the figures of whites and blacks on gvt assistance in LA. When you do, you lose your argument about race, you know.
you are WRONG again, but thats not new

and it HAS been proven to be legit, the State of Hawaii says so

Maybe we could settle this if you birthers can come up with a 1961 Visa of Obama's mother going to Kenya...It shouldn't be hard

Will you work on comprehension skills: I said the government did not have to prove the document. Somehow you turned that it into a statement that the government had not proven the document.

Learn to comprehend.

Then I apologize.

You idiot! :cuckoo:

Of course you were the one being mocked. A lowlife scumbag like Rather was pictured flipping YOU off.

You really ARE retarded, Retarda.
I can speak for myself, thank you very much, and I know damn well who I was mocking -- and it wasn't her.

She didn't believe Rather's "fake but accurate" horseshit. She gets props from me for it. She should get them from you, too.

Fuck no. She's an imbecile and always has been. Retarda is an opinionated old biddy. Opinionated I can deal with. But she's an asshole.

And oh, by the way, my reply to her was a joke.

And your post DID show Rather flipping off Retarda, too. If it was just your subconscious talking, well then PROPS to your subconscious.

Retarda is in fact a retard.

Last edited:

Will you work on comprehension skills: I said the government did not have to prove the document. Somehow you turned that it into a statement that the government had not proven the document.

Learn to comprehend.
and THAT is where you are WRONG, moron
the government DOES have to prove the documents authentic, and they HAVE

you are wrong, once again
so you are the one not comprehending

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Nut jobs, all ya'll.

obama-bc.jpg

LOL!! that's a huge lie. Of course he was vetted and is in full compliance with the constitutional laws on the Presidency. You're out of your freakin mind. And it's very funny to watch.

HONOLULU -- The state's Department of Health director on Friday released a statement verifying the legitimacy of Sen. Barack Obama birth certificate.

Obama's Birth Certificate Verified By State - Honolulu News Story - KITV Honolulu

Learn to comprehend.

You guys need to give eachother a hug. YOU ARE IN AGREEMENT that the birth certificate is valid.

Learn to comprehend.

You guys need to give eachother a hug. YOU ARE IN AGREEMENT that the birth certificate is valid.
i cant help it that jokey lacks reading comprehension skills

Now this is something. Billboard signs saying 'Where's The Birth Certificate' are sprouting up everywhere across the United States and especially Arizona. If this isn't sending a message to Obama, I don't know what is. This is good to fuel the constitutional crisis we are having at the moment over Obama's eligibility. I think this is a good strategy and it looks like it is working. The Obama camp can't be pleased.

Pics of billlboards all across America:
Has Arizona seen the birth certificate?

Pennsylvania Billboards all over:

Hey Pennsylvania! 'Where's the birth certificate?'

Obama_billboard.jpg

Are you really this stupid? Or are you just pretending to be? The scary part about people like you is that we have to share the roads with people that cannot out reason a monkey...That's troubling!:eek:

Nut jobs, all ya'll.

obama-bc.jpg

LOL!! that's a huge lie. Of course he was vetted and is in full compliance with the constitutional laws on the Presidency. You're out of your freakin mind. And it's very funny to watch.

HONOLULU -- The state's Department of Health director on Friday released a statement verifying the legitimacy of Sen. Barack Obama birth certificate.

Obama's Birth Certificate Verified By State - Honolulu News Story - KITV Honolulu
Ah!!! and here lies the problem. From your link:

"Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures," Fukino said.

Notice the statement doesn't mention the digital image online? All they are verifying is that a original BC is on file. No where does Fukino verify the online image. Hawaii nor the White House has ever verified the image nor has it ever been put on their websites.

Last edited:
Wasn't the author of this birther thread wathe same USAR who recently told us that interracial procreation is evil?

And if it is, does that fact rather put his credibility into question?

It makes one wonder if any amount evidence could ever possibly satisfy him, doesn't it?

After all, according to him, Obama is evil spawn because he is a mixed race.

So really, what is his true motive for obsessing about this birth issue?

I think figuring that out isn't really that hard.

Forum List

Back