Obama's birth certificate

Yes, Sir James, you have a right to your internet opinion, which has no weight at all. BHO is more of a citizen than you are, apparently.

I have a message for you. I'll never again talk to you like an adult. I've finally realized you will always act like a punky kid.

I have a message for you. I'll never again talk to you like an adult. I've finally realized you will always act like a punky kid.

I didn't realize you'd been talking to anyone like an adult.

Speaking of punks.

Uh oh!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNIu6ka9Bi4[/ame]

Sorry bout that,

1. If you indeed saw it, then you know there is no named mother, or father, not a location of birth, time, weight,race, or all those other small details given in a real birth cert.
2. This always seems to escape the libs sight, everytime.
3. Do you mind answering this???:confused:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yes, Sir James, you have a right to your internet opinion, which has no weight at all. BHO is more of a citizen than you are, apparently.

Yes Barack is a citizen but not a natural born citizen. He is qualified to be a Senator since being a Citizen is all that is required to hold that office in the constitution unlike the Presidency which requires a Natural Born citizen.

jokey, wrong again
how can anyone be "more" of a citizen than anyone one that is a citizen?

Because your opinion, divedoodle, does not matter. The state of Hawaii states that the document and the review of it by competent authority attests to its authenticity.

All of the whinging here, guys, changes nothing now and never will change anything.

Y'all nothin more than bats darting erratically beneath a sublunary moon. My dear moonbats!

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. I can go down the the health department and get a *Original Copy* of my original birth certificate.
2. Obama can not.
3. I think there is a problem here, and so does most Americans.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Ummmm..

Why don't you ask the State of Hawaii ??

Wait...they already have. Authenticated, once again proing that Birthers are morons. But Morons are good. They demonstrate to America what nonsense the right wing will go to just to defeat Obama

1. Have you ever seen the piece of paper thats his so called birth cert.?
2. I have and its nothing like mine.
3. Lacking all the details that would prove it was a cert.
4. Its just a piece of paper that says he was a live birth, also the name is wrong if I remember correctly.
5. Its not a *Birth Certificate*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The State of Hawaii has certified that he was born there. Why should we care what you think?

What about his school records that EVERY OTHER sitting president has released?!?!!?!?! What about his loan applications for said school that would shed light on this question.

The problem is that this will not go away UNTIL he produces the appropriate information.

Hell YOU and I need to show more proof to renew our dirvers license than this guy did to become president of the United States of America....

What about his school records that EVERY OTHER sitting president has released?!?!!?!?! What about his loan applications for said school that would shed light on this question.

The problem is that this will not go away UNTIL he produces the appropriate information.
Hell YOU and I need to show more proof to renew our dirvers license than this guy did to become president of the United States of America....

Somehow I get the feeling that whatever he releases will not be appropriate to you

The fact is that this will never go away until you morons go away.

But since this is a non-issue raised by folks such as you, we can chuckle and move on, knowing you will afford us some more chuckles in the future.

Somehow I get the feeling that whatever he releases will not be appropriate to you
Why is that????

Do I think he was born in the US?? Probably!!!! Do I think he has things to hide??? Definitely... I think he used his father nationality to get financial aid and other benefits from the gov't and that would mean that he defrauded the Federal government out of money and he would be guilty of crimes in the US.. So either way you cut it he NEEDS to come clean on everything. Hell even Kerry showed his grades (even though they were pathetic) and he was only "running" for president!!!

What you think, nukeman, is immaterial, and BHO has no moral, ethical, or legal obligation or need to satisfy your concerns.

The fact is that this will never go away until you morons go away.

But since this is a non-issue raised by folks such as you, we can chuckle and move on, knowing you will afford us some more chuckles in the future.
So I'm a moron for wanting to know the information I have been shown by EVERY OTHER SITTING PRESIDENT. If he is soo clean why not show his school records and loan information?????

Who is the moron the blind sheep or the person who would like to know what is unknown!!!????

You raise a non-issue, nukeman, and neither the president nor the courts nor the legislature has any interest in resolving your personal doubts.

What you think, nukeman, is immaterial, and BHO has no moral, ethical, or legal obligation or need to satisfy your concerns.

He needs to show more proof to get a job at Mcdonalds than he does to run for office of president of the United States..... YOUR ok with that?????? whos the fucking moron!!!!

You raise a non-issue, nukeman, and neither the president nor the courts nor the legislature has any interest in resolving your personal doubts.

Well I hate to break it to you these are not "my personal" doubts. they are the doubts of MANY Americans... Hows it feel to be sheep anyway!!???

He needs to show more proof to get a job at Mcdonalds than he does to run for office of president of the United States..... YOUR ok with that?????? whos the fucking moron!!!!

The proof he needs to show is that he got 67 million Americans to vote for him

Why is that????

Do I think he was born in the US?? Probably!!!! Do I think he has things to hide??? Definitely... I think he used his father nationality to get financial aid and other benefits from the gov't and that would mean that he defrauded the Federal government out of money and he would be guilty of crimes in the US.. So either way you cut it he NEEDS to come clean on everything. Hell even Kerry showed his grades (even though they were pathetic) and he was only "running" for president!!!

So basically, you are looking for dirt on the president.

And you will keep asking and asking for more documents until you find something you can use against him. He has provided all the documentation that is required of him. He is under no obligation to provide you with a stick to beat him with

The term "many Americans" means basically those who voted against him. Tough luck, we lost. And many millions who voted against him are like me, who know this birther nonsense is nothing but an attempt to find something, anything, that can be used against him.

Here is an idea, folks: let's offer a truly competitive program in the House that serves all Americans. If that works, then we need not worry if BHO is The Martian Candidate.

Because your opinion, divedoodle, does not matter. The state of Hawaii states that the document and the review of it by competent authority attests to its authenticity.

All of the whinging here, guys, changes nothing now and never will change anything.

Y'all nothin more than bats darting erratically beneath a sublunary moon. My dear moonbats!
listen fucktard, no one is any more of a citizen than ANY other citizen, you moron
and i have always maintained that bifers are fucking stupid to continue this bullshit, in fact i even coined the term "birfers" for them
so fuck off you ignorant moron

Forum List

Back