Obama's birth certificate

Probably paid for by the same people who paid for this billboard, right?

208px-SmithfieldKlanBillboard.jpg

You idiot! :cuckoo:

Of course you were the one being mocked. A lowlife scumbag like Rather was pictured flipping YOU off.

You really ARE retarded, Retarda.
I can speak for myself, thank you very much, and I know damn well who I was mocking -- and it wasn't her.

She didn't believe Rather's "fake but accurate" horseshit. She gets props from me for it. She should get them from you, too.

Fuck no. She's an imbecile and always has been. Retarda is an opinionated old biddy. Opinionated I can deal with. But she's an asshole.

And oh, by the way, my reply to her was a joke.

And your post DID show Rather flipping off Retarda, too. If it was just your subconscious talking, well then PROPS to your subconscious.

Retarda is in fact a retard.
I know of at least one more.

You idiot! :cuckoo:

Of course you were the one being mocked. A lowlife scumbag like Rather was pictured flipping YOU off.

You really ARE retarded, Retarda.
I can speak for myself, thank you very much, and I know damn well who I was mocking -- and it wasn't her.

She didn't believe Rather's "fake but accurate" horseshit. She gets props from me for it. She should get them from you, too.

Fuck no. She's an imbecile and always has been. Retarda is an opinionated old biddy. Opinionated I can deal with. But she's an asshole.

And your post DID show Rather flipping off Retarda, too. If it was just your subconscious talking, well then PROPS to your subconscious.

Why don't you and DiveCon walk hand in hand into the middle of Lake Idiot?? Neither one of you ever offer any useful information of any kind. All you want to do is insult and name call. Do you really think other people don't notice that?? You're boring as hell. Both of you.

Now go on and respond with your usual witty remarks. Pardon me if I don't stick around. I'm sure it will be the same old, same old.

If Liability and Divecon and Dr. House, for that matter, would but offer cogent remarks and evidence for their points would be a most welcome diversion for us.

That they don't is not anyone else's issue but their own. For them it is about personality not issues.

Whingers, each of them, equal members of the Axis of Dumb.

See, they understand this, but lose miserably on real life issues. Sad.

If Liability and Divecon and Dr. House, for that matter, would but offer cogent remarks and evidence for their points would be a most welcome diversion for us.

That they don't is not anyone else's issue but their own. For them it is about personality not issues.

Whingers, each of them, equal members of the Axis of Dumb.

See, they understand this, but lose miserably on real life issues. Sad.

LOL. JokeyFakey once again unilaterally declaring his own alleged superiority. And it comes as no surprise that a dufus like Smugly would promptly play Geek Chorus for Jokey.

The facts are simple. JokeyFakey has less than zero credibility and he whines far too much over inconsequential shit; but at least he's illiterate.

Retarda hasn't had an original or an intelligent thought in -- how long has that skank been alive now?

Last edited:

I know of at least one more.

We both do. But I suspect we each have a different person in mind.

And the Axis of Dumb continue to lob ineffective diatribes.

It's cute how JokeyFakey lifts a play on words used by President George W. Bush and then considers himself clever. And of course, his loyal half-wit Geek Chorus promptly gives him ghey high fives over it! :gay:

:lol:

And it's adorable how, after I used the term "ineffective" today in reference to Jokey's efforts at employing "ad hominem," Jokey has to immediately use that word in one of his own plodding efforts! :lol::lol::lol:

Did I mention that he is a graduate, Magna Cum Stain, from the "Oh yeah? Oh YEAH? Well so are YOU" Academy?

:rofl:

He'll be using a derivation of that one any minute now.

Last edited:
No better place for a pissing contest than this lame thread...

:piss2:

Divecon, I can always admit when I am in error, but I never back down when I am right and you creeps are acting Dumb. You three truly need to grow up. :lol:

Divecon, I can always admit when I am in error, but I never back down when I am right and you creeps are acting Dumb. You three truly need to grow up. :lol:
more failed projections by jokey

and you are a liar
you NEVER admit to being wrong
just just ignore it till later and claim you never said it

Forum List

Back