Obama's biggest mistake....

.....trying to work with the Republicans in Congress.

They are only interested in regaining power, not helping America.
Thinking that making a lot of appearances, whether on TV or out in pulbic places would be a winning combination. He doesn't wear well. His thinking he's broadly popular, or that he could hang onto his elective popularity by being in our faces a whole lot has been his biggest public relations error.

BHO just won over the children of the right this morning, and he will win over many of their parents tomorrow. Rightwads, it is over you. The dark night is coming for you.

No, just another person that gets it.

Every other Western democracy in the world has national health insurance, and they pay HALF per capita what we pay for healthcare.
lying sack of shit.....you paid him....

i went back and looked at all of Chris's post on health care....out of 374 post's....he says this last sentence here 304 times....just about word for word....then he wonders why no one takes him seriously after they see this sentence 14 times in 16 posts....at least start wording it different Chris....the stupider among us might think you actually dug up something new....

I see you attack the frequency of the claim but don't question the accuracy....because you can't

Every other Western democracy in the world has national health insurance, and they pay HALF per capita what we pay for healthcare.

i went back and looked at all of Chris's post on health care....out of 374 post's....he says this last sentence here 304 times....just about word for word....then he wonders why no one takes him seriously after they see this sentence 14 times in 16 posts....at least start wording it different Chris....the stupider among us might think you actually dug up something new....

I see you attack the frequency of the claim but don't question the accuracy....because you can't

True but no other western democracy is the same as our Constitutional Republic, in constitutional make up, physical area or numbers of people. None of these other countries have the global reach or responsibilities we do or put out the amount of money we do. To the best of my knowledge none of these countries (possibly barring England and France) have a bureaucracy as bloated as ours.
Hence you're comparing grapes with watermelons.

True but no other western democracy is the same as our Constitutional Republic, in constitutional make up, physical area or numbers of people. None of these other countries have the global reach or responsibilities we do or put out the amount of money we do. To the best of my knowledge none of these countries (possibly barring England and France) have a bureaucracy as bloated as ours.

And yet we are still the richest country in the world. In none of these countries do they allow you to lose your home because you got sick, in none of these countries can you go bankrupt due to illness in your family.
These are not freeloaders looking for a handout. They are hardworking Americans who had the misfortune of getting sick

i did not have to....10 other posters did it before i posted anything.....and they were not necessarily disagreeing with him,they just posted the problems the one payer countries were having with their system....what was Chrissies response to this?.....that sentence up there ...over and over....until even those who actually agreed with him....started calling him an ass....this STILL goes on....now most of those who see his posts,kinda think he is a jerk....even if i agree with him....ill call him an ass....but i have other reasons....

.....trying to work with the Republicans in Congress.

They are only interested in regaining power, not helping America.

Obama''s biggest problem was running as a 'moderate'. He fuked up with both sides.

:clap2:

And yet we are still the richest country in the world. In none of these countries do they allow you to lose your home because you got sick, in none of these countries can you go bankrupt due to illness in your family.
These are not freeloaders looking for a handout. They are hardworking Americans who had the misfortune of getting sick

then lets get a program for people like them.....and lets tell the health ind. you are going to have rules and regulations that you will abide by,like not turning people down or dropping people who have or get an illness..if they dont want those rules....then they have to get out of the business in the US.....but i say let the Health Industry have the first crack at fixing their industry,if they cant or dont want to abide by certain rules.....then shut them down.........

suck my left nut Chrissy.....its killing you that you cant Neg rep people anymore aint it asshole....its called Karma fuck head.....its come back to bite you on your massive ass.......and i for one love it.......ill give you one thing though.....at least you did not bail like Bobo did....

Last edited:
Being Bi-partisan is great. Both parties have what moderate americans want. But I believe that it takes cooperation from both parties on this. If Democrats are in power, Republicans should have a counter plan to what they believe should include and vice versa. Then figure out what they agree on, put that in a bill. If they don't agree, work out compromises to get the idea in, but not everything in. People don't have trust in their elected officials because they say one thing but do another. I think that is just human nature and eventually you learn not to fight it and side with the party that supports the majority of your ideas.

Ok, show proof for each statement you just asserted and list each "western democracy" you and Chris constantly alude to.

suck my left nut Chrissy.....its killing you that you cant Neg rep people anymore aint it asshole....its called Karma fuck head.....its come back to bite you on your massive ass.......and i for one love it.......ill give you one thing though.....at least you did not bail like Bobo did....

This is what happens when a right winger loses an argument.

Ok, show proof for each statement you just asserted and list each "western democracy" you and Chris constantly alude to.

You really need to do a little reading.

Insuring America's Health: Principles and Recommendations - Institute of Medicine

This is a good overview of the subject...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_health_care

Last edited:

Insuring America's Health: Principles and Recommendations - Institute of Medicine

Universal health care - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Institute of Medicine claims to be unbiased, is anything but unbiased and only views issues from a medical/scientific perspective. (Narrow focus).
Your wikipedia link is interesting to say the least. I hope those aren't the "western democracies" you are alluding to!

I've done my reading and it is not such as only fortifies a unrealistic pollyannish position.
Provide some real proof and remember I'm not some overworked high school teacher who will let you get away with such juvenal research attempts.

Universal health care - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Institute of Medicine claims to be unbiased, is anything but unbiased and only views issues from a medical/scientific perspective. (Narrow focus).
Your wikipedia link is interesting to say the least. I hope those aren't the "western democracies" you are alluding to!

I've done my reading and it is not such as only fortifies a unrealistic pollyannish position.
Provide some real proof and remember I'm not some overworked high school teacher who will let you get away with such juvenal research attempts.

Like I said, do a little reading.

The French system is the best.

Medical schools are free, doctor liability is limited, and doctors are not paid ridiculous salaries.

As a result, they can cover everyone very well for much less than we pay.

Medical schools are free, doctor liability is limited, and doctors are not paid ridiculous salaries.

You're hopeless, the French system!?:eek: Why did I even bother, I knew better.

Trouble is they don't cover everyone they merely claim they do and their government has a history of lying about things going back as far as the death of "The Rainbow Warrior".

The medical schools there are free, so they have more doctors per capita than we do. Raise the supply and you lower the price. Likewise, doctor liability is limited, so patients don't have to pay for doctors liability insurance. Doctors are paid well, but don't make millions like the do here, another way of keeping costs down.

WHO rated the French system the best in the world, and I agree.

We could learn a lot from how other countries do things.

The medical schools there are free, so they have more doctors per capita than we do. Raise the supply and you lower the price. Likewise, doctor liability is limited, so patients don't have to pay for doctors liability insurance. Doctors are paid well, but don't make millions like the do here, another way of keeping costs down.

WHO rated the French system the best in the world, and I agree.

We could learn a lot from how other countries do things.

Basing your position on WHO's assessment. That speaks volumes. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back