Obama's big Arab Spring fail now on steroids:the Chechen has arrived in Libya to take it over

Libya is composed of 20 different tribal / ethnic groups of arabs, africans, and mainly Berbers.

Gaddafi held this volatile mixture of people together for several decades.

Until the western powers decided Gaddafi had to go. ...... :cool:

This was such a monumental screw up. To this day I cannot understand why our leaders removed him.

All I can think of was that he was moving forward with this grand dream to unite Africa and make it a powerhouse on the world stage and that frightened our western leaders to no end.

I've done quite a bit of reading about Gaddafi and though he was eccentric as all get out first and foremost he was Libyan to the core and he did love his people.

This was such a monumental screw up. To this day I cannot understand why our leaders removed him.

All I can think of was that he was moving forward with this grand dream to unite Africa and make it a powerhouse on the world stage and that frightened our western leaders to no end.

I've done quite a bit of reading about Gaddafi and though he was eccentric as all get out first and foremost he was Libyan to the core and he did love his people.
Gaddafi had announced that he was going to reinstate the traditional Islamic currency which is based on tangible gold and silver.

And that he would not accept US dollars, the Euro, of any other western paper currency for his oil production in the future, Plus he was working on getting other Islamic nations to follow his lead and reject petro-dollars and for their oil.

When he did that.......his fate was sealed......and the UN unleashed hell on Libya. ....... :cool:

Last edited:

Gaddafi had announced that he was going to reinstate the traditional Islamic currency which is based on tangible gold and silver.

And that he would not accept US dollars, the Euro, of any other western paper currency for his oil production in the future, Plus he was working on getting other Islamic nations to follow his lead and reject petro-dollars for their oil.

When he did that.......his fate was sealed......and the UN unleashed hell on Libya. ....... :cool:

And this goes along with his dream of a United States of Africa. Gaddafi had the wealth and power to pull it off. And whoa geeze think of the all the natural resources that Africa has as well. Man oh man what a dream. He got killed for it.

The supposed Arab Spring was nothing more than a cover for the west to assassinate him. And I do believe it was a purposeful assassination.

Look at what our leaders have done. The hell that they have wrought on the people of these countries. Crimes against humanity.

Libyans took out Momar. We just provided a no fly zone while the people on the street toppled a brutal dictator .

They weren't just people on the street. They were various terror groups.

true----but not much of a point. They were neither GREEN BERETs-----nor MOSSAD. ----well---actually you did make a SORTA point-------that the people
who murdered the bastard Khadaffy duck-------are also bastards. The moral of
the story is--------NEVER ADOPT A "side"-----when the muzzies engage EACH OTHER

Libyans took out Momar. We just provided a no fly zone while the people on the street toppled a brutal dictator .

Which of course is bs....country was stocked with foreign fighters and still is

really? I am intrigued-----from what "FOREIGN PLACES" are "the fighters"
in Libya------I do not COMPLETELY dispute you------I am interested in knowing

Libya is composed of 20 different tribal / ethnic groups of arabs, africans, and mainly Berbers.

all of the stinking UMMAH is like that----feuding tribes, sects out to murder each other, sluts with bombs on their asses. THE problem is the techniques that
the ALPHA APES of the ummah use to maintain their mystique of being
BELOVE OF ALLAH--------they like to demonstrate the fact that THEY can tie
bombs on the asses of ummah whores------and KILL KAFFIRIN

he supported international terrorism-------no wonder you preferred him. His dream was CALIPHATE as a powerhouse to impose the filth you support

Forum List

Back