Black Lives Matter, feminist mob disrupt conservative speaker at Rutgers

Black lives matter group has become embarrassing. Solid way for the Trumpsters to drown them out chanting too. They ran along somewhere else after that.

I think these are the wrong things for the left to focus on...I really feel that Bernie sanders is right about turning our focus to the ass fucking the worker has gotten these past 40 years from the republican party.

LOL Obama has practically been able to do what he wants last 8 years. And still the Democracts bitch and moan as if a Republican president is in office right now.

Sub human circus animals......

Teabaggers? More like clowns, really.

tea-bag-protester_zpsfdf5b6e5.jpg

I think these are the wrong things for the left to focus on...I really feel that Bernie sanders is right about turning our focus to the ass fucking the worker has gotten these past 40 years from the republican party.

LOL Obama has practically been able to do what he wants last 8 years.
What fucking planet have you been living on? The pubes have obstructed the President every chance they could.

Do you idiots really believe half the shit you type in here?

Libs showing their utter stupidity yet again. Fucking idiots. Especially the piece of shit that think this is a first amendment issue.

What fucking racist pieces of unreal shit.

Why doesn't somebody get a machine gun and spray a large amount of "daylight" into the bodies of these violent, mindless hateful filth of the most provably failed, 85-average-I.Q. black thugs? I could tolerate blacks if they were only the DUMBEST race on this planet. But they're also the most malicious, savage, chip-on-shoulder, destructive race that ever existed.

Libs showing their utter stupidity yet again. Fucking idiots. Especially the piece of shit that think this is a first amendment issue.

What fucking racist pieces of unreal shit.

Theowl32 will not explain why freedom of speech is not a First Amendment issue.

Or just continue to fling poo.

Forum List

Back