Obama's Approval Rating...Sad news for right wingers

The GOP should win it hands down.

But if we keep chanting benghazi and do not offer good plans and do not reach to the women and minority more, we might very well lose big to the Dems.

What's this "we" shit Jake.. you'll vote for whatever moonbat, nutjob leftist the Dems put forward.

But if we keep chanting benghazi and do not offer good plans and do not reach to the women and minority more, we might very well lose big to the Dems.

What's this "we" shit Jake.. you'll vote for whatever moonbat, nutjob leftist the Dems put forward.
Given the choice between a dem and batshite crazy, nine times outta ten the voters go for the dem.

The question is this:

IF YOU WERE ADVISING HILLARY CLINTON, WOULD YOU SUGGEST FOR HER TO INDEED RUN AS AN "OBAMA 3rd TERM".....OR ON HER OWN PROGRESSIVE AGENDA?

As was pointed out earlier she will inherit Obama's economy if she wins but the same could be said if a Republican wins.

Running as "Obama's 3rd term" is limiting IMO. She is better off running on her own platform and simply pointing out how the nation always does better economically under Dem Administrations. Then just ask the nation if they preferred the economy under Bush jr or Bill Clinton?

That stark reminder will be sufficient to keep the majority of Independents on her side and they are who decide the elections.

As was pointed out earlier she will inherit Obama's economy if she wins but the same could be said if a Republican wins.

Running as "Obama's 3rd term" is limiting IMO. She is better off running on her own platform and simply pointing out how the nation always does better economically under Dem Administrations. Then just ask the nation if they preferred the economy under Bush jr or Bill Clinton?

That stark reminder will be sufficient to keep the majority of Independents on her side and they are who decide the elections.

Thank you...finally someone actually addressed the question in the O/P.....(and I agree with you about Hillary.)

While all the right wingers were bitching and moaning about the poll, you actually read the original post.

Try finding one that is legit in the first place.

Since I was emancipated long ago..I am not about to do your bidding....
Why don't you see is those objective folks at FOX have done one?

It also really seems like female voters are enthusiastic about the first woman president. I really think Hillary will get a bump up from them against any man the GOP puts up.

It also really seems like female voters are enthusiastic about the first woman president. I really think Hillary will get a bump up from them against any man the GOP puts up.

Well, those "open-minded" right wingers did try their best with women.....Palin, Bachmann and now, Fiorina.....Of course, all three are certifiably nuts.....

Try finding one that is legit in the first place.

Since I was emancipated long ago..I am not about to do your bidding....
Why don't you see is those objective folks at FOX have done one?

I have to wonder when you were enslaved and by whom, but I can easily understand why someone would release a worthless piece of shit liberal to fend for themselves.

There has to be some sane qualified female GOP candidates out there somewhere. One wonders why none of them are stepping up to the plate and making a name for themselves. This could be a golden opportunity for them.

Is fakeyboy still around? I've had him on ignore, his posts are as useful as a box of smashed assholes.

Is fakeyboy still around? I've had him on ignore, his posts are as useful as a box of smashed assholes.

Ditto

I have to wonder when you were enslaved and by whom, but I can easily understand why someone would release a worthless piece of shit liberal to fend for themselves.

So sorry that you're "blue" today.....Hey, take heart, the 2024 presidential elections are just around the corner.

So sorry that you're "blue" today.....Hey, take heart, the 2024 presidential elections are just around the corner.

2014 must have been a real bitch for you, feel free to get a retroactive self abortion when Ted Cruz is elected in 2016. The best thing a parasite like you will ever become is fertilizer.

What can I say.
On the rebound when skewed polling takes place-
45.4% approval overall including the below sampling as one instance

A total of 1,018 adults were interviewed by telephone nationwide by live interviewers calling both landline and cell phones. Among the entire sample, 27% described themselves as Democrats, 21% described themselves as Republicans, and 52% described themselves as Independents or members of another party

Are you questioning the journalistic integrity of the Washington ComPost?

:rofl:

This shit is offered up by you, Soggy, little buddy. You don't speak for anybody but the soggy bottom far reactionary right. The mainstream GOP wants a victory, and you folks would lead us into the swamp yet again.

soggy bottom boys- in the jailhouse now

Interesting. So females are voting for a vagina much like blacks voted skin color. You guys are deep thinkers.

Forum List

Back