Obama's Approval Rating Higher Than Reagans? Who Knew?

yo maple where the hell were when Booooooooooooooooooooosh ran 2 wars off the books

But what about the ch1t they put in our food for the last 30 years. We are already screwed. I bet they modified our bread and made two separate modified wheat, Republican and Democrat, which react negatively towards one another and never can compromise...meanwhile $$$ flowing into Washington....our taxpayer dollars flowing back.

eh, too early.

And Carville is comparing Obama to 2 presidents who left office on a high approval rating, saying that Obama's approval is higher than theirs was at the same point. I think I need to remind Mr Carville that Bush had, by this time next week, the highest approval rating ever for a president....and then left office with the lowest.

Not quite, it'll be a couple of days until the anniversary of Bush's sudden meteoric rise in popularity.

It's only 9/10.

Harvard’s Feldstein Sees Risk of ‘Double-Dip’ Recession in U.S. - Bloomberg.com

We are headed for a double dip recession. Obama is borrowing .50 on every dollar spent, we owe the Chinese billions, this is not free money, they charge interest to the tune of millions of dollars a DAY. Now he is going to have to start printing it, flooding the market with it. It's the law of supply and demand, the more of it there is, the less value it has, the more money the government borrows, the more it drives up our interest rates because there is less of it to go around. The train wreck is a comin and it's a comin fast right on top of the first recession. It's my prediction that this little pop up in the economy will crash in the next couple of months. Whopee, what a guy. He needs to go back to Harvard and learn some basic common sense and re-take econ 101. And you guys think he is smart. :lol:

He is real proud of those government jobs that he has saved through his no stimulus stimulus bill, but when private industry fails there is no one left to pay the bills or the payroll for all of those saved employees. From what I have seen he is absolutely clueless about this scenario.

Sounds like Reagan to me. After all, he quadupled the debt during his presidency.

And it took Reagan 3 years to completely bring us out of that recession.

I guess Reagan just sucked in your eyes, eh?

yep introduce yourself from the MSN boards chef, I smell your fry's burnnig . what do you think

So tell me where i'm braggin'?
I simply told you my story.
If I were braggin', I would of told ya' I picked up an m-60 and raided an entire battalion and wiped 'em out by myself. That didn't happen. I simply let my guard down and paid the price. Lack of sleep and extreme exhaustion causes those things to happen. My bad. And it cost me.
Ya' see, this is the pattern with you loony liberals. ANYBODY mentions they're a vet, and you spineless weasels pile on. It happens everytime. I'm used to that childish shit. It doesn't faze me in the least bit.
But hey, if you happen to be on eof the rare cases of a liberal who actually works and pays taxes, thanks!..Those taxes will go towards paying for my lifelong VA care. I'm sure that just thrills the fuck out of ya'!

Now Jester, I've been on the same boards as you for quite a while now, and I've never said you were a "fake vet".

As far as I can see, your story checks out, and I haven't had reason to doubt so far.

And I'm about as liberal as they come.

LOL m-4----------------- TOO OLD FOR THAT ONE, 14 AND THE 16 WAS COMING IN.,ALSO SHOT THE M-1 IN THE RESERVES

If I were braggin', I would of told ya' I picked up an m-60 and raided an entire battalion and wiped 'em out by myself. That didn't happen. I simply let my guard down and paid the price. Lack of sleep and extreme exhaustion causes those things to happen. My bad. And it cost me.
Ya' see, this is the pattern with you loony liberals. ANYBODY mentions they're a vet, and you spineless weasels pile on. It happens everytime. I'm used to that childish shit. It doesn't faze me in the least bit.
But hey, if you happen to be on eof the rare cases of a liberal who actually works and pays taxes, thanks!..Those taxes will go towards paying for my lifelong VA care. I'm sure that just thrills the fuck out of ya'!

Now Jester, I've been on the same boards as you for quite a while now, and I've never said you were a "fake vet".

As far as I can see, your story checks out, and I haven't had reason to doubt so far.

tell that to zo na

You're right Vast. I should have said "the idiot loony liberals".
I've never considered you, or potter, one of the idiots or loony's.
I may not agree with your opinions 100%, but you always give a good argument and TRY to back them up with some facts. For that, you guys will always have my respect.
Besides, you guys com eup with some pretty funny put downs. Even when they're directed at me, I have to laugh!:razz:

You're right Vast. I should have said "the idiot loony liberals".
I've never considered you, or potter, one of the idiots or loony's.
I may not agree with your opinions 100%, but you always give a good argument and TRY to back them up with some facts. For that, you guys will always have my respect.
Besides, you guys com eup with some pretty funny put downs. Even when they're directed at me, I have to laugh!:razz:

Ditto, you're certainly in a higher league than most of the far-right crazies, even when you're in full swing with your own put-downs. LOL.

Forum List

Back