Obama's Approval at 51%

Obama's approval at 51%, guess he's doing something right.

Sure he's doing something right.

National-Debt-Clock.jpg

obama-isis-contained.gif

LOL more liberal stupidity on display here

"hey Trump is beating Hillary in national polls"
"that's just stupid, these national polls are rigged and meaningless"

"hey did you see Obama has a 51% approval rating? This poll proves Americans love Obama"

LOL you morons.

Presidential Approval Ratings -- Barack Obama

Hard to find any politician at the national level with a higher approval rating

Obama may be the most popular man in politics
So was Hitler.

We need something more than the approval ratings of fools who re-elected this phony twice.

Reeeeally.

So The O'bama is POTUS until 2021 now? Damn, I really overslept.

I think the public is looking at Obamas possible replacements and he is starting to look pretty good

So was Hitler.

We need something more than the approval ratings of fools who re-elected this phony twice.
And the Far Right are running around giving the Seig Heil.

Last edited:

So was Hitler.

And the Far Right are running around giving the Seig Heil.
No, we have not changed.
We just were so disillusioned with Bill we prayed for any republican to win the next election.
Then when we were sickened by the phony, coward, scoundrel Obama we were dying for anyone but him again.
Then when we were SHOCKED and Terrified this nation re-elected this enemy of the state we pretty much started to resigning ourselves to this nation is doomed.
Now we have this absolute LOSER named Hillary about to build on the obama disaster that makes us willing to elect anyone from the republican party whose name is not Hitler. That is why Trump is our guy --- because we have no choice in this.
We are not loyal to any party or any individual. We are simply trying to keep the greatest evil out of the oval office.

Last edited:

So was Hitler.

Reeeeally.

You have such a pattern of looking for typos (of sorts) and making that your whole retort. How utterly unimportant. --- and all too often avoid the crux of the conflict.

So was Hitler.

Reeeeally.

You have such a pattern of looking for typos (of sorts) and making that your whole retort. How utterly unimportant. --- and all too often avoid the crux of the conflict.

I don't look for 'em. I don't need to --- they jump up and scream "HEY LOOK AT MEEE!"

In 2016 United States, in a country that is fed up with its politicians

A 51% approval is outstanding

So was Hitler.

Reeeeally.

I don't look for 'em. I don't need to --- they jump up and scream "HEY LOOK AT MEEE!"
Oddly enough --- in your zeal to try to distract the issue with your pedantic trifles, you lose credibility with many of us.

So was Hitler.

Reeeeally.

Oddly enough --- in your zeal to try to distract the issue with your pedantic trifles, you lose credibility with many of us.

"Credibility" is not involved in humor. In fact it's counterproductive.

Hey look, I just stated the obvious. You don't want jokes, don't leave straight lines. But it's kinda pathetic when you melt down into blaming somebody else for your typo.

I've always considered him as mediocre as any of our modern Presidents. 50% or so is exactly where he should be.
and like bush a half assed leader.....but he has tried to do some good,i just feel he took on more than what he was able to handle because he was pretty inexperienced...like his health care....

The ACA and the Iraq debacle stand out with the two, but aside from that they always just seemed kinda... there. I found nothing spectacular or terrible about either of them.

I've always considered him as mediocre as any of our modern Presidents. 50% or so is exactly where he should be.
and like bush a half assed leader.....but he has tried to do some good,i just feel he took on more than what he was able to handle because he was pretty inexperienced...like his health care....

The ACA and the Iraq debacle stand out with the two, but aside from that they always just seemed kinda... there. I found nothing spectacular or terrible about either of them.

Actually the whole "inexperienced" meme is a myth -- O'bama is right in the median for POTUS candidates historically and certainly more than Bush. But I agree with the final analysis.

Actually the whole "inexperienced" meme is a myth -- O'bama is right in the median for POTUS candidates historically and certainly more than Bush. But I agree with the final analysis.

I agree to a point because I think every President has been inexperienced to a degree. How do you truly prepare for that gig?

he would have had more support if he would have just tried to set up a plan to help those who needed Ins....

Forum List

Back