Trump rally in greater L.A. tomorrow: Libs violent mob predictions

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Trump is holding a rally in Anaheim tomorrow....right outside LA.

Now....we KNOW liberals will become violent. Seriously....be honest....it's what Democrats do. So we know they will be violent....what are your predictions??

Pushing and shoving?? Attacks on cops?? Burning shit? Maltov Cocktails? Vandalism of course. God forbid worse happens.

Will SWAT team or riot team be deployed? Gas? Flash grenades?

I predict this will be the worst outbreak of left wing violence of the primaries. All of the above for sure.

Smashed and burning police cars.

Yes. The liberals will of course attack cops and burn cop cars.

I just saw them in Albequerque attacking the horses by shoving rolling steel garbage bins into the legs of the horses and the horse get aggressive back. Wish the animal would've kicked them in the chest and collapsed their sternums.

• Donald Trump wins Washington primary
    CNN ^ | May 24, 2016 | Eric Bradner,
    Donald Trump moved closer to clinching the Republican presidential nomination Tuesday by winning the Washington primary. With 68% of the vote in, Trump had 76% support, with the rest going to former rivals who have since departed the GOP contest.

• JEROME R. CORSI: TRUMP'S VINCE FOSTER ATTACK BACKED BY NEW EVIDENCE
    WND ^ | 5/24/2016 | JEROME R. CORSI
    How could a suicide victim be found with TWO bullet wounds? As Donald Trump revives the two-decade old Vince Foster case, the charge that the cause of death of the top aide and close friend of the Clintons may not have been suicide has once again been dismissed as the stuff of “right-wing conspiracy theory.” But less than three months ago, WND reported a resignation letter surfaced from the lead investigator in independent counsel Robert Fiske’s investigation of the Foster case, Miguel Rodriguez, outlining evidence of his charge that the case was fixed. Thirteen years ago, WND reported Rodriguez, an...
  • VIDEO SURFACES=> HILLARY CLINTON Defended WALL STREET – Blamed Homeowners During Financial Crisis
    The Gateway Pundt ^ | 5/24/16 | Jim Hoft
    On Tuesday Hillary Clinton accused Donald Trump of “cheering” the housing crisis that saw millions of Americans lose their homes. Hillary Clinton was probably hoping her comments during the crisis would not surface.

• Santorum endorses Trump
    The Hill ^ | May 24, 2016 | Jesse Byrnes
    Former Sen. Rick Santorum (R-Pa.) is throwing his support behind controversial presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump. "I'm 100 percent," Santorum said Tuesday during an interview on Fox News's "On The Record," when asked if he was supporting or endorsing Trump. "That's endorse." Santorum, who backed Marco Rubio after dropping out of the race himself in February, said he spoke with Trump more than a week ago and he said the businessman asked for his support. The former Senator indicated a top reason for endorsing Trump is the vacant Supreme Court seat. Santorum said he made a couple suggestions...

That guy in STL stood on car screaming burn this MOFO down. He walks free after inciting riot. BHO hates USA, ok to attack USA?

Fucking animals.

Shots fired at the building!!!!???? That is a fucking TERRORIST ATTACK and the cops are just watching.

Anaheim like Santa Ana is a hispanic Barrio. One block from Disneyland is no man's land.

That makes a violent protest at 50-50. It's gang controlled and they don't like anything that brings in the police.

Anaheim like Santa Ana is a hispanic Barrio. One block from Disneyland is no man's land.

That makes a violent protest at 50-50. It's gang controlled and they don't like anything that brings in the police.
And there is going to be a sh#t load of feds there.

There needs to be tanks.

And about 250 Chinook helicopters. Fill them motherfuckers up with liberals....fly em to Mexico....and dump em.

Trump is holding a rally in Anaheim tomorrow....right outside LA.

Now....we KNOW liberals will become violent. Seriously....be honest....it's what Democrats do. So we know they will be violent....what are your predictions??

Pushing and shoving?? Attacks on cops?? Burning shit? Maltov Cocktails? Vandalism of course. God forbid worse happens.

Will SWAT team or riot team be deployed? Gas? Flash grenades?

I predict this will be the worst outbreak of left wing violence of the primaries. All of the above for sure.

And it will generate hundreds of thousands of new Trump votes each time it happens.

Live updates from Trump rally in Anaheim: Police brace for protests as Republican arrives in California

Police from across the LA and Anaheim region are staging for the rally. Hordes of liberals are en route....intent on burning...smashing...attacking...breaking.

The police have mobilized the Racial Minority Oppression Battalion. So...okay...that's not a real name or unit but may as well create the name since MSNBC will portray them that way by the time the fires start tonight. And yes....you know they will.

I would like to see them bust head's. And Deport these subhuman mother fuckers. But the faggot in the white house want allow it.

In my opinion the police have decided to use a "hold the line" strategy. They hold a solid line to protect the most at risk target (the rally building) and let all else go. It's an age old military defensive tactic and from what I hear....in the military it's seen as a losing or desparatuon tactic because you usually get overrun.

However....the cops obviously have BY FAR better training and equipment than these thugs. So they won't be overrun. But....it also allows them to destroy everything outside of that line.

My mischievous side loves it because it's gonna be GREAT TV later tonight!!!! I'll flip between the live riot and the NBA playoff game.

But my law and order side hates it. I'd rather they call in about 25 full SWAT teams. Use the "hold the line" tactic to draw the animals in. Then flank them on all sides with armored vehicles that are hidden from sight during the early rioting. Once they're pinned in.....tear gas em all and move in for a mass arrest.

But then again.....if the basketball game sucks....I want some good TV!

Forum List

Back