Obama’s $400,000 Cantor Speech Makes Him Wall Street's Newest Fat Cat

You sure hope so.
Regardless of the fact that everything he did was legal and as a private citizen, not when he was a member of the Trump Administration. But that FACT seems to escape you. He's only mentioned periodically to keep this fake Russian connect rumor alive.
As a retired General he had a shit load of other laws he was supposed to follow. Generals need permission to have relations with Russia. That is why he is claiming he gave briefings to the agency he used to work for.
His lawyer says he got permission.

So who's lying.....Congressional establishment assholes trying to score political points, or his lawyer?

Gee......tough choice.
Tit for tat? Getting back for the Nunes fiasco? I wouldn't put it past Chaffetz, to be honest. All those boys are just game playing these days.
Lawmakers Say It Appears Michael Flynn Acted Illegally In Taking Russian Payments
Notice the key word "Appears"....as in could be, or we think he is, not that he is in direct violation of....

If they weren't making this stuff up there wouldn't be any speculation at all.
Yes, they're playing games. I heard about him acting as a lobbyist for Turkey months ago. It was not a big deal except he had forgotten to register as a foreign agent. Did anyone think he would be working for them for free? Maybe I'm missing something, but this seems to be a bombshell that went off months ago and we're just now hearing the boom?
It's not even that.
I tend to question anything that Democrats and Republicans agree on. Usually it's bullshit.

58ff8742c36188b1218b45f7.jpg

The more a Democrat tries to say he's different, the more we discover they're no different than the rest of the fat cats in Washington. Bernie Sanders bought a beach front property after taking a bribe from Hillary to give him her support. Obama is no free to cash in on being president.

"Former President Obama is set to net $400,000 for speaking at a Wall Street health care conference; that's nearly twice what Clinton was paid to become one of the most expensive speakers on Wall Street.
Obama's speaking engagement at a conference run by Cantor Fitzgerald LP was confirmed by senior people at the firm, according to Fox Business."

Twice the price of Clinton: Obama to net $400K for Wall street speech

Obama sold America out to it's enemies and now he's cashing in.......just like everyone else does.
Strange how other than the corrupt Obama judge blocking yet another Trump executive order, the biggest story is Congress claiming that Michael Flynn took money from Russia, despite the fact that Hillary did the same thing. And she never had to declare that she was a Russian agent. I guess it's okay for Democrats to take money from Russia and from Wall Street, but not Republicans.

Yet another double-standard set up by the corrupt left and the media cronies.
Do you always post a source which excels in inflammatory rhetoric with a tinge of sophism?

It's amazing to me that some people here are shocked at the fact that Presidents make shit loads of money on the Mashed-Potato Circuit after their presidency ends.
They applaud when people like the Bush or Trump's do it..

Thread has been cleaned up. Stick to the topic and stop insulting each other, please. Thanks
You took down my post telling Offensively Open Minded that his off topic posts were annoying, and then you left Mudwhistle saying "Suck my root"?
Good job. :lmao:

Yes, like his predecessors, Obama is going to make loads of money off the Mashed-Potato Circuit.

What if Karma strikes????

"As a Nairobi bureaucrat, Barack Hussein Obama Sr. advised the pro-Western Kenyan government there to “redistribute” income through higher taxes. He also demonized corporations and called for massive government “investment” in social programs.

“Theoretically,” he wrote, “there is nothing that can stop the government from taxing 100% of income so long as the people get benefits from the government commensurate with their income which is taxed.”

Therefore, he added, “I do not see why the government cannot tax those who have more and syphon some of these revenues into savings which can be utilized in investment for future development.”
Like Father, Like Son – Obama’s Father: Government 100% Taxation of Income OK

Government investing in social programs?

The bastard!

Yes, like his predecessors, Obama is going to make loads of money off the Mashed-Potato Circuit.

What if Karma strikes????

"As a Nairobi bureaucrat, Barack Hussein Obama Sr. advised the pro-Western Kenyan government there to “redistribute” income through higher taxes. He also demonized corporations and called for massive government “investment” in social programs.

“Theoretically,” he wrote, “there is nothing that can stop the government from taxing 100% of income so long as the people get benefits from the government commensurate with their income which is taxed.”

Therefore, he added, “I do not see why the government cannot tax those who have more and syphon some of these revenues into savings which can be utilized in investment for future development.”
Like Father, Like Son – Obama’s Father: Government 100% Taxation of Income OK

Government investing in social programs?

The bastard!

Soooo.....here is Obama spitting in your face: he's setting the basis of minimum wage of former Presidents at $400,000 per hour.

The more a Democrat tries to say he's different, the more we discover they're no different than the rest of the fat cats in Washington. Bernie Sanders bought a beach front property after taking a bribe from Hillary to give him her support. Obama is no free to cash in on being president.

"Former President Obama is set to net $400,000 for speaking at a Wall Street health care conference; that's nearly twice what Clinton was paid to become one of the most expensive speakers on Wall Street.
Obama's speaking engagement at a conference run by Cantor Fitzgerald LP was confirmed by senior people at the firm, according to Fox Business."

Obama sold America out to it's enemies and now he's cashing in.......just like everyone else does.
Strange how other than the corrupt Obama judge blocking yet another Trump executive order, the biggest story is Congress claiming that Michael Flynn took money from Russia, despite the fact that Hillary did the same thing. And she never had to declare that she was a Russian agent. I guess it's okay for Democrats to take money from Russia and from Wall Street, but not Republicans.

Do you always post a source which excels in inflammatory rhetoric with a tinge of sophism?
I'm the author of most of the OP. This isn't a secret, bub.

Thread has been cleaned up. Stick to the topic and stop insulting each other, please. Thanks
You took down my post telling Offensively Open Minded that his off topic posts were annoying, and then you left Mudwhistle saying "Suck my root"?
Good job. :lmao:
Well, a root could be anything. Ginseng, Carrot, Turnip.......etc.

No it's not a secret, yet it's only bad when a democrat does it?

Obozo is an example of life not being fair. He's a talentless, stupid fuck. Fuck him, I hope he dies a slow miserable death.

Supply vs demand

Few ex presidents, low supply

Huge demand

Equals

Big bucks

That's a concept Mudwhistle will ignore. He is a classic curmudgeon, a hater of all things progressive - unless it somehow creates a profit; he will piss and moan incessantly about Obama, liberals, progressives and anything which might impact his bottom line, i.e. himself; for he is a member of the "I got mine, fuck the rest of you" club.
Classic case of projection if I ever saw one.

No it's not a secret, yet it's only bad when a democrat does it?
Jesus.....why do you people constantly project your sins on us????

Obongus and Clinton both, what's Pocahontas going to say, rolmao...

The Player: Obama to Collect $400,000 Speaking Fee from Top Wall St Firm

Hey there, big spender!

News

Michael Horn

"What sources are telling FOX Business Network is that former President Obama, now less than 100 days out of office, has agreed to a speaking engagement during Cantor Fitzgerald’s healthcare conference in September," FBN's Gasparino said. "We understand that he is going to be the keynote speaker for the lunch, and he’s going to receive a fee of $400,000. We should point out that that’s in line with what Hilary Clinton got... we should point out that Cantor will neither confirm or deny."

ZeroHedge reports that the former community organizer has spent most of his 100 days "relaxing at various locations around the globe and planning for his foundation's library and community center in Chicago."

a years pay for an hour's gig.

took a page from hillry's play book....only that got her into trouble

This thread proves the left are full of it when they bitch and moan about CEO compensation. Obama is raking in more per hour than any CEO earns and the left defends it, shocker.

Obongus and Clinton both, what's Pocahontas going to say, rolmao...

Hey there, big spender!

News

Michael Horn

"What sources are telling FOX Business Network is that former President Obama, now less than 100 days out of office, has agreed to a speaking engagement during Cantor Fitzgerald’s healthcare conference in September," FBN's Gasparino said. "We understand that he is going to be the keynote speaker for the lunch, and he’s going to receive a fee of $400,000. We should point out that that’s in line with what Hilary Clinton got... we should point out that Cantor will neither confirm or deny."

ZeroHedge reports that the former community organizer has spent most of his 100 days "relaxing at various locations around the globe and planning for his foundation's library and community center in Chicago."

a years pay for an hour's gig.

took a page from hillry's play book....only that got her into trouble
Nope. Benghazi and destroying her official communications got her in trouble.

Liberals don't care of their leaders get rich. They just don't like it when Republicans get rich, legitimately or not.

Forum List

Back