David Duke: The Cultural Genocide Of Southern Culture/Heritage By Marxists Has Begun

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Former Louisiana State House Representative/American Patriot David Duke is correct. The systematic organized destruction of Southern culture and heritage has begun. As a Southern Baptist Christian conservative, I'm proud of my southern heritage and culture. To live in the South is a blessing from God. It is a special way of life down here. The Southern atmosphere, culture, and charm of its specific people (that this country was created for via the Naturalization Act of 1790 by the founders) is overwhelming. To get rid of the beautiful Southern monuments of historical events and the individuals who fought to preserve that beautiful culture and heritage is a huge mistake. What's next and when will it ever end to satisfy these Marxists? The answer is it never will end with these type people. That's why we need to listen to the patriotic David Duke and stop this madness.

Twitter

Last edited:
David Duke is a doctor like Dr. Pepper or Dr. Dre is a doctor.

Take down that hideous Dr. Micheal Luther King Jr. statue made by the intelligent Chinese dude. Nobody, not even afro americans like it.

The liberal loons who want to dismantle American history are no different than Mao's infamous Red Guard who destroyed China's cultural history. .... :cool:

scaledown

Na'wlins elected that mayor.

I think it's silly to erase history. How else will you learn from it if you erase it?

I can see the one that was tore down yesterday.

Not generals and things.

Na'wlins elected that mayor.

I think it's silly to erase history. How else will you learn from it if you erase it?

I can see the one that was tore down yesterday.

Not generals and things.
They wanted to get rid of Andrew Jackson's monument in Jackson Square in the French Quarter and Duke rallied the people to stop it. These current monument removals will embolden them to try again. That iconic monument defines New Orleans.

Twitter

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/24/david-duke-vows-keep-protesters-removing-andrew-ja/

Twitter

Jackson_Square_New_Orleans-680x365.jpg

Former Louisiana State House Representative/American Patriot David Duke is correct. The systematic organized destruction of Southern culture and heritage has begun. As a Southern Baptist Christian conservative, I'm proud of my southern heritage and culture. To live in the South is a blessing from God. It is a special way of life down here. The Southern atmosphere, culture, and charm of its specific people (that this country was created for via the Naturalization Act of 1790 by the founders) is overwhelming. To get rid of the beautiful Southern monuments of historical events and the individuals who fought to preserve that beautiful culture and heritage is a huge mistake. What's next and when will it ever end to satisfy these Marxists? The answer is it never will end with these type people. That's why we need to listen to the patriotic David Duke and stop this madness.

Twitter
The monuments are being moved to museums and other appropriate historic venues, not destroyed. Your side of the story is not being lost. However, a good deal of the South's citizens are quite offended by the actions of those men you call "heroes." Yes, democracy sucks when you are in the minority, but there you are.

The liberal loons who want to dismantle American history are no different than Mao's infamous Red Guard who destroyed China's cultural history. .... :cool:

scaledown
What American history would that be? A 4 year period of time where some slave-holding whiners started a war they lost miserably because they didn't want to be Americans anymore if that meant they couldn't spread their disease of slaveholding everywhere?

What American history would that be? A 4 year period of time where some slave-holding whiners started a war they lost miserably because they didn't want to be Americans anymore if that meant they couldn't spread their disease of slaveholding everywhere?
Correct

History is history.....the good, the bad, and the ugly.

And should be preserved. .... :cool:

Correct

History is history.....the good, the bad, and the ugly.

And should be preserved. .... :cool:
As it is, in the museums.

Twitter

I can't stand this SOB he has his own reject cult following and he loves to blame everything on Jews, Jew this, jew that, the Jews did it, omg the guy talks out of his ass.

Forum List

Back