OBAMANOMICS OBOMINATION: Price of Gas +83%...

Piss off dipshit.

Whassamatta, Paulie? Does it still chafe you this site won't let you peddle that Sinclair thing?

Yeah, that must be it. Why don't you just run along and go suck on another Obama fart? Make yourself useful Dummy.

imagesqtbnANd9GcRZ6d_Ijm18O_zZ6vApchHlqZoPFAJ61o7MsKl-7iqu2G0IevoRTWaZ0r5VtA.jpg

oh boy...First CNS? hahahahahahahahhahahaha

Second Cns? hahahahahahahhahaha

Third you skip a few issues like you know China and India, Wars, and natural weather, like flooding.

forth Cns? hahahahhahahhahhahaha

Shut up.

Another Democrat Dummy just pussy-farted in this thread. YUK! :puke:

Under Obama, Price of Gas Has Jumped 83 Percent, Ground Beef 24 Percent, Bacon 22 Percent.

So far, during the presidency of Barack Obama, the price of a gallon of gasoline has jumped 83 percent, according to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

During the same period, the price of ground beef has gone up 24 percent and price of bacon has gone up 22 percent.

When Obama entered the White House in January 2009, the city average price for one gallon of regular unleaded gasoline was $1.79, according to the BLS. (The figures are in nominal dollars: not adjusted for inflation.) Five months later in June, unleaded gasoline was $2.26 per gallon, an increase of 26 percent. By December 2011, the price of regular unleaded gas per gallon was $3.28, an 83 percent increase from January 2009.

The price of unleaded gasoline never reached the 10-year high of $4.09 back in July 2008 under George W. Bush’s administration, but it did get close.

By May 2011, gas prices hit a high under the Obama administration at $3.93, about four percentage points away from the July 2008 high.

Read More:
Under Obama, Price of Gas Has Jumped 83 Percent, Ground Beef 24 Percent, Bacon 22 Percent | CNSnews.com
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

Um...I don't know where you live, but my gas has not almost doubled in price in the last 3 years.

Yeah, like you have a car. We already know you ride the short-bus. So stop it. Just stop.

I have an Armada, my wife has a PT Cruiser (soon to be a Charger), my daughter drives a MINI Cooper and we have a 35 ft motorhome.....of course, we sometimes fill up on base since we served this country and are retired military. You probably don't get that privilege.

Last edited:
Paulitician.................you are of limited ability. It is fact.

Nah, but your Messiah is.

Isn't it odd that the only people here who call the President "Messiah" are Righties?

You just lied again. God, you can't control yourself huh? You really are pathological. You are very funny though. You're cracking me up. I really loved it when you said you never called George Bush a criminal. That was classic you. You're such a damn liar. :lol:

Um...I don't know where you live, but my gas has not almost doubled in price in the last 3 years.

Yeah, like you have a car. We already know you ride the short-bus. So stop it. Just stop.

I have an Armade, my wife has a PT Cruiser (soon to be a Charger), my daughter drives a MINI Cooper and we have a 35 ft motorhome.....of course, we sometimes fill up on base since we served this country and are retired military. You probably don't get that privilege.

Easy, down girl. You're getting way too worked up. My ankles are getting sore from all that ankle-biting you're doing. You're like a hilarious angry chihuahua. :lol:

Last edited:

Third you skip a few issues like you know China and India, Wars, and natural weather, like flooding.

Shut up.

yeah i figured you had nothing, besides the same old weak arguments.

See if you were actually honest you would know that Obama going into Libya raised prices by like 10-20 cents, which didnt help. The two wars didnt help, but we know who started that mess. You know making a mess of a area rich in oil will always mess things up. Then you have the fact of nature. Take flooding we had last year. That hurt crops, and therefore raised prices. Add in the oil uptake and you have even more.

THEN we havent even started in on China and India who are moving up in the world and consuming more and more. Which makes more demands on a limited item. Then you have Opec and other oil companies who control the flow as well.

THEN you have Iran who could really fuck things up for the world ( not just us ) because they supply china and Russia.Which would make our prices rise even further.

No you see this is why your OP is a joke. Its partisan crap that you eat up because you have no real clue as to why things are the way they are.

Then again most people won't actually debate against what i just wrote because it kills their whole "its Obama's Fault" crap. Does Obama get some of the blame? Yes, But so does Bush as well. Plus you have to add in the other factors as well. You wont so therefore you can just Shut up and crawl back under your rock.

Or he can stay here and we can keep laughing at what a total dumbass hack he his because he can't back up the wingnut shit he posted in his OP.

:)

Shut up.

See if you were actually honest you would know that Obama going into Libya raised prices by like 10-20 cents, which didnt help. The two wars didnt help, but we know who started that mess. You know making a mess of a area rich in oil will always mess things up. Then you have the fact of nature. Take flooding we had last year. That hurt crops, and therefore raised prices. Add in the oil uptake and you have even more.

THEN we havent even started in on China and India who are moving up in the world and consuming more and more. Which makes more demands on a limited item. Then you have Opec and other oil companies who control the flow as well.

THEN you have Iran who could really fuck things up for the world ( not just us ) because they supply china and Russia.Which would make our prices rise even further.

No you see this is why your OP is a joke. Its partisan crap that you eat up because you have no real clue as to why things are the way they are.

Then again most people won't actually debate against what i just wrote because it kills their whole "its Obama's Fault" crap. Does Obama get some of the blame? Yes, But so does Bush as well. Plus you have to add in the other factors as well. You wont so therefore you can just Shut up and crawl back under your rock.

Yeah uh huh, nice story. Now tell your sad story walkin you buffoon. :lol:

Or he can stay here and we can keep laughing at what a total dumbass hack he his because he can't back up the wingnut shit he posted in his OP.

:)

Stop pussy-farting in this thread you damn Democrat Dummy. It's gross. :puke:

Forum List

Back