Obamagate. This is getting ugly.

Seems very Watergate-ish. Very dirty. Like i said, if the roles were reversed, you would agree.

If those roles were reversed there would still be no evidence that it is real.

Nah, i'm pretty sure if a sitting Republican President was surveilling the Democratic Party Candidate for President, you would be expressing a completely different viewpoint.

Seems very Watergate-ish. Very dirty. Like i said, if the roles were reversed, you would agree.

If those roles were reversed there would still be no evidence that it is real.

Nah, i'm pretty sure if a sitting Republican President was surveilling the Democratic Party Candidate for President, you would be expressing a completely different viewpoint.

It's not real, dude.

Think about this. All this time the intel community has been crawling all over Trump and his aides even Jared Kushners mother who has no involvement in jack shit.

They've found nothing. BUT the DNC gets hacked supposedly by Russia and the intel community never examined their servers. To date no government agency has examined the servers.

Seriously what's wrong with this picture?

Think about this. All this time the intel community has been crawling all over Trump and his aides even Jared Kushners mother who has no involvement in jack shit.

They've found nothing. BUT the DNC gets hacked supposedly by Russia and the intel community never examined their servers. To date no government agency has examined the servers.

Seriously what's wrong with this picture?

Think about this. Trump is the ONLY person asserting that this happened.

Forum List

Back