Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

National gas prices to soon fall below 2

Nationally, regular unleaded gasoline currently averages about $2.12 a gallon, down 46 cents from just four weeks ago and $1.01 cheaper than year-ago levels.
Gas prices are also expected to fall more than previously forecast for the full year

Not bad for a community organizer

8 months ago you wrote this and we still aren't below $2 a gallon. Do you ever get tired of being wrong all the time?

Don't you?

Idk, hadn't happened yet. You of all people should know that loser.

I haven't seen a gas station anywhere under $3. I just paid $3.19 two days ago.

This is what I paid this afternoon, now shut your fucking hole.

2015-09-04%2014.38.53_zpsqxspq2il.jpg

Just more proof that Repubtards LIE & Love Inflation & High Prices!!!

First you said you paid $3.19, now you claim it was $3.27 when I showed you it was $2.89. :lol:

Nationally, regular unleaded gasoline currently averages about $2.12 a gallon, down 46 cents from just four weeks ago and $1.01 cheaper than year-ago levels.
Gas prices are also expected to fall more than previously forecast for the full year

8 months ago you wrote this and we still aren't below $2 a gallon. Do you ever get tired of being wrong all the time?

Don't you?

Shoulda read the link, shouldn't you've? Is $1.93 not below $2.00?
Idk, maybe you should spend more time noticing gas prices and less time making sure the open guns lying around the house are arranged just so... :gay:

These states are reporting gas under two bucks right now:

AridZona, Massachusetts and New Hamster are on the brink. The O'bama has dispatched his minion Mitt Romney to those states to change the signs. Should happen this week.

Attachments

• Under 2.jpg
    Under 2.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 88

Don't you?

Idk, maybe you should spend more time noticing gas prices and less time making sure the open guns lying around the house are arranged just so... :gay:

AridZona, Massachusetts and New Hamster are on the brink. The O'bama has dispatched his minion Mitt Romney to those states to change the signs. Should happen this week.

Hey nit wit, I live in one of those states, it's $2.29 here. Bull shit as usual moron.

Don't you?

Hey nit wit, I live in one of those states, it's $2.29 here. Bull shit as usual moron.

Did you move out of Florida then? What was it, too many guns for the house?

Because I linked you to a list below $2. And I can link to every one of those green states.

You can pay more if you want, this is Merca. You can still get Romneygas in 47% of the 57 states. But if you want to pay more, you can do that. Look for a station right next to the rental car place. And wear your Mitt Romney mask.

If you're driving a Chinese Jeep you can get it for a dollar more.

In the big picture though, these things are volatile, so looking at that green region we can safely say that, given enough time....

"The South shall rise again".

:eusa_shifty:

Last edited:

I just paid $1.97 for my Obamagas in NJ

Thanks President Obama!

What does this have to do with Republicans?

First you said you paid $3.19, now you claim it was $3.27 when I showed you it was $2.89. :lol:

Newsflash dumb fuck, gas prices fluctuate every day and change from station to station. They go up and they go down. You honestly have never figured that out? And no you didn't show me anything, I just showed you.

Newsflash dumb fuck, gas prices fluctuate every day and change from station to station. They go up and they go down. You honestly have never figured that out? And no you didn't show me anything, I just showed you.

You were linked to several prices well below your picture. In your city. Several times.
You can pay more than that if you like but you don't get to say lower prices don't exist.

That's not the places listed is it? Besides which, look at the sign --- you get FOOD AND DRINKS with it. What do they have, carhops?

That's a restaurant in the background you dumbass. It has nothing to do with the gas station. They're on opposite sides of the street.

Now you coulda paid 2.89 at this Shell, or a number of other places. $2.65 if you're a Costco or Sam's member. But they don't feed you.

Why would I drive over 20 miles out of my way to get gas for $2.89, when that would pretty much negate the whole point of saving money?

You were linked to several prices well below your picture. In your city. Several times.
You can pay more than that if you like but you don't get to say lower prices don't exist.

They exist know where within a reasonable distance of where I live.

Liberals would be funny to watch if those retards weren't controlling everything.

The OP makes a statement last Januaey that gas will be under $2 a gallon nationwide, and it isn't of course but they claim that if you go to this one station that nobody knows about somewhere in some state that no one is currently in, that has gas at $1.99999/gallon then that means Obama is awesome!

Progressives are the dumbest of the dumb.

Liberals would be funny to watch if those retards weren't controlling everything.

The OP makes a statement last Januaey that gas will be under $2 a gallon nationwide, and it isn't of course but they claim that if you go to this one station that nobody knows about somewhere in some state that no one is currently in, that has gas at $1.99999/gallon then that means Obama is awesome!

I paid $1.97 for Obamagas in my small town

Great work by our President

That's not the places listed is it? Besides which, look at the sign --- you get FOOD AND DRINKS with it. What do they have, carhops?

That's a restaurant in the background you dumbass. It has nothing to do with the gas station. They're on opposite sides of the street.

Wow, tough crowd here. Take your B vitamins.

Now you coulda paid 2.89 at this Shell, or a number of other places. $2.65 if you're a Costco or Sam's member. But they don't feed you.

Why would I drive over 20 miles out of my way to get gas for $2.89, when that would pretty much negate the whole point of saving money?

Where you drive to get your gas is none of my business. I don't know where you live and don't need to. Your post clearly says "over $3 a gallon in Nevada" and "our prices haven't fallen at all". The links say that's erroneous. I already linked you to under-3 gas in different sections of Lost Wages. Which one applies best to you is for you to decide.

So that is "nationwide" then is it moron?

Wu0Ub37.gif

This has gotta be the longest running joke-not-gotten in the history of the world.

Given your posting history, this post included, you're in no position to call anyone 'dumb.'

And your post is further confirmation that conservatives have zero sense of humor.

Given your posting history, this post included, you're in no position to call anyone 'dumb.'

And your post is further confirmation that conservatives have zero sense of humor.

Yeah I am, dumbass. My posting history is rife with exposing left wing idiots, if you'll pardon the redundancy.

Yeah I am, dumbass.

Seem to have a superfluous comma there.

Isn't that taking space where a gun could be lying around?

You should go get some O'bamagas. Cleans superfluous commas right up. Also delivers a pizza and does the laundry.

So that is "nationwide" then is it moron?
Obamagas is available nationwide

All you have to do is ask for it

Forum List

Back