Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

Yep. You're full of shit.

Oh mercy... she still doesn't get it....

Here we go again, explaining a joke step by step. This:

“Since the president has been president, the cost of gasoline has doubled. … He’s said it’s not my fault. .... Well, this is in fact his fault.” – Mitt Romney (March 2012)

Plus this:

images

Plus a nice rimshot...
rimshot.gif

equal guffaws + chortles + snickers + chuckles +
giggle.gif
. All at Mitt Romney's expense. It's liar karma, come back to pump (/clap) him up.

And oh by the way speaking of kars, "Jeep is moving to China". :rofl:

Get it now?

Here's another mirth meme for your merriment:

Bush-Gas-Prices.jpg
Hating Obama is serious business for conservatives – liberals aren't allowed to make jokes about it.

Because it's serious.

National gas prices to soon fall below 2

Nationally, regular unleaded gasoline currently averages about $2.12 a gallon, down 46 cents from just four weeks ago and $1.01 cheaper than year-ago levels.
Gas prices are also expected to fall more than previously forecast for the full year

Not bad for a community organizer
when is going below 2 bucks

Already is in several places, even here in NC. As low as $1.69 in the other Carolina.

Last week The O'bama was up on a scaffold personally changing our local price from $2.29 to $2.25. He kept yelling something about "Yes we can" or "fill your can" or something like that.

Funny, that was the same thing George Bush said seven years ago when he was up on the same scaffold raising the price to $4.32.

pretty localized hope it hits out here

i suppose the price will go down even further once isis and iranian oil

can legally hit the market

Your state's been dropping along with everybody else -- 89¢ lower than this time last year.

Mitt Romney says that's O'bama's fault.

it is not under two bucks

I filled up for $38.00 this morning.

Thank you domestic production and a lower price per barrel for oil.

Obama can kiss my ass.

When gas was $4 a gallon under Obama....he had nothing to do with it according to libtards....now.....LoL

Rank hypocrisy

sent from 1999
We learned it from you! In fact many of you forgot gas went over $4 on bushs watch, so it was funny when you blamed Obama when it went up on him.

This thread is poking fun of you idiot.
Cite where I blamed Obama...I never did....too bad you're too much of a blind hack to speak the truth

sent from 1999
Your kind did stupid. You Republicans always do this. I remember us telling you guys about Bush's real unemployment numbers and you guys argued. NOW you use the argument against Obama.

I wonder if you know you're doing it.

Fact is, when we thank Obama for low gas we are making fun of you guys for when you blamed him for $4 gas.

I don't think you even realize you do it. Now you want me to dig through all your posts to see if you personally did? Piss off scrub.
Lol...first the liar claims I said....now he lies and says my kind....I'm not Republican you stupid liar

But good to know you don't take responsibility for your own hypocrisy shithead

sent from 1999

$2.02 here in NC yesterday!! Thanks President OBAMA!!

With Labor Day weekend here, our President has given us Obamagas for under $2.00
I hear he will give us Obamagas under $1.50 for Christmas

When gas was $4 a gallon under Obama....he had nothing to do with it according to libtards....now.....LoL

Rank hypocrisy

sent from 1999
We learned it from you! In fact many of you forgot gas went over $4 on bushs watch, so it was funny when you blamed Obama when it went up on him.

Cite where I blamed Obama...I never did....too bad you're too much of a blind hack to speak the truth

sent from 1999
Your kind did stupid. You Republicans always do this. I remember us telling you guys about Bush's real unemployment numbers and you guys argued. NOW you use the argument against Obama.

Fact is, when we thank Obama for low gas we are making fun of you guys for when you blamed him for $4 gas.

I don't think you even realize you do it. Now you want me to dig through all your posts to see if you personally did? Piss off scrub.
Lol...first the liar claims I said....now he lies and says my kind....I'm not Republican you stupid liar

sent from 1999
Well you certainly aren't one of us so fuck off either way really.

And for you fucking idiots who say Obama sucks and that the economy isn't getting better, you are fucking STUPID! Are you a libertarian? Then you are even dumber than I thought.

Best August auto sales since 2003 surprise industry

This is one of the key leading indicators that the economy is getting better. So keep crying about REAL unemployment and whatever else you guys cry about.

Rank hypocrisy

sent from 1999

sent from 1999

sent from 1999

And for you fucking idiots who say Obama sucks and that the economy isn't getting better, you are fucking STUPID! Are you a libertarian? Then you are even dumber than I thought.

This is one of the key leading indicators that the economy is getting better. So keep crying about REAL unemployment and whatever else you guys cry about.
So you wrong and too much of a liar to admit you dumbfuck

Go fuck yourself....when gas went down under he hot zero cred from you and when gas was up under obame he didn't get any blame you two bit worthless hack...now fuck off

sent from 1999

With Labor Day weekend here, our President has given us Obamagas for under $2.00
Always takes a Democrat in office to actually "get r done". I'm embarrassed for conservatives.
And when gas was cheaper under bush.....lol you two faced partisan hacks are pathetic

sent from 1999

Always takes a Democrat in office to actually "get r done". I'm embarrassed for conservatives.
And when gas was cheaper under bush.....lol you two faced partisan hacks are pathetic

sent from 1999
I remember it was almost 5.00 during bush the lesser's reign

sent from 1999
I remember it was almost 5.00 during bush the lesser's reain
I remember that like it was yesterday as well.

I filled up for $38.00 this morning.

Thank you domestic production and a lower price per barrel for oil.

Obama can kiss my ass.

If you mentioned you wanted Obamagas you could have filled up for $20.00

Try it next time........Fill it up with Obamagas please

sent from 1999

sent from 1999

So you wrong and too much of a liar to admit you dumbfuck

Go fuck yourself....when gas went down under he hot zero cred from you and when gas was up under obame he didn't get any blame you two bit worthless hack...now fuck off

sent from 1999
Two counter points.

1. If a Democrat tried to regulate the gas industry, Republicans blamed them for interfering. Believe it or not, government can affect gas prices positively or negatively depending on their policies. You guys cry about regulations but did you know your policies would lower gas prices by pennies. Our policies will save an SUV $20 a fill up. Big difference. We could go on and on but lets just say the GOP would give the oil companies our oil rich land and then let them screw us. The Democrats would want them to give the citizens affordable gas. Otherwise, the oil companies would charge whatever they want.
2. Obama will invest in alternative energy, just like the California governor wants to. This will cut gas prices down. But Republicans hate green energy. They are corporations that want the status quo even though that is destroying the planet. You are stupid. A stupid stupid person.

Forum List

Back