Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

Conservative65 said:
National gas prices to soon fall below 2

Nationally, regular unleaded gasoline currently averages about $2.12 a gallon, down 46 cents from just four weeks ago and $1.01 cheaper than year-ago levels.
Gas prices are also expected to fall more than previously forecast for the full year

Not bad for a community organizer

I thought Liberals told us that President has nothing to do with gas prices. Did you blame him when they went up? If not, STFU giving him credit when they go down.

RWer is just trolling. He loves to fellaciate Obama very publically just to piss people off.

How does $1.95 a gallon obamagas piss people off?

I'm happy it's $1.95/gallon. However, claiming Obama had anything to do with it, doesn't piss me off. It makes you look like an idiot.

There is little question that the Kenyan community organizer is responsible for the price of Obamagas

That's methane.

He's the type to expell Obamagas in the elevator and get out leaving the smell for everyone to deal with.

Conservative65 said:
I thought Liberals told us that President has nothing to do with gas prices. Did you blame him when they went up? If not, STFU giving him credit when they go down.

RWer is just trolling. He loves to fellaciate Obama very publically just to piss people off.

I'm happy it's $1.95/gallon. However, claiming Obama had anything to do with it, doesn't piss me off. It makes you look like an idiot.

There is little question that the Kenyan community organizer is responsible for the price of Obamagas

That's methane.

He's the type to expell Obamagas in the elevator and get out leaving the smell for everyone to deal with.

The smell Obama leaves extends far beyond the elevator.

Nationally, regular unleaded gasoline currently averages about $2.12 a gallon, down 46 cents from just four weeks ago and $1.01 cheaper than year-ago levels.
Gas prices are also expected to fall more than previously forecast for the full year

exactly, liberals want more gas consumed and less green energy!!

We just suffered though six years of gas being anywhere between $3-4 a gallon. and I see that party (Democrats) that is for the (poor and the little guys) now want to raise gas taxes.

It just never ends with these Democrats. If they can find a way to hose us, they'll jump on it. I'm just wondering if they'll call that an Obamatax on the Obamagas

We just suffered though six years of gas being anywhere between $3-4 a gallon. and I see that party (Democrats) that is for the (poor and the little guys) now want to raise gas taxes.

It just never ends with these Democrats. If they can find a way to hose us, they'll jump on it. I'm just wondering if they'll call that an Obamatax on the Obamagas

Democrats gave you low cost Obamagas after years of overpriced Republican gasoline meant to make oil companies richer

If you're talking about the real obama gas....it's never been worth a dime.

I wouldn't say obamagas will go down to a dime.....but 99 cents is possible
I would award you 5 Katyushas but I don't want to rain on your fantasy parade.

DuhTex, don't even try to spar with rightwinger, unless you enjoy public humiliation.
What...you gave her a blow job last night and now you're defending her honor? I am chastened and fucking trembling.

I thought so.

wapo-gasprices.jpg

Yes a Soros funded study is what the far left will reach for and believe without question or hesitation..

This thread is another perfect example of why the far left should never be in charge of anything.

It's sourced from the EIA. Soros does not "fund" the EIA. We do.

You remember the EIA -- the government information agency that determined doing a "drill baby drill" on the OCS and ANWR would have an effect of pennies on the price at the pump, and that affect would take 22 years?

Dumbass.

No it was a mediamatters chart that is funded by Soros..

Wrong again baboon. It's from this site (which is the EIA) and this one, which is Baker Hughes, a Houston oil services company. ALL of which is spelled out right there on the image itself.

Are you illiterate?

And it does not match the far left Soros chart you posted..

However it goes to show that the far left does not understand basic economics..

This thread is perfect proof why the far left religion is the most dangerous on the planet..

No one can write three lines and say nothing quite like you can. What is the "far left religion"?

As President Obama continues to drop the price of Obamagas, Republicans can remind us how we would be paying 50 cents a gallon more if they were in charge

No, you can thank the fracking industry, which if you will remember obummer has been trying to kill. Well the Saudi's and their allies in the commodities markets are dropping prices to attempt to do what obummer was unable to do. Drive them out of business.

apparently the simpletons don't have a clue the OP was yanking their short little chain. And brother, was it short.

Good thread Rightwinger. It didn't take much effort to expose the ignorance of the so called Republicans.
Hey, the kids on the right are not amused – they take the whole Obama legacy thing very seriously.

4.9 million job openings right now. The U.S. has exceeded all first world countries in economic recovery since 2008. How is he going to live it down?

November job openings jump up to 4.97 million
Published: Jan 13, 2015
November job openings jump up to 4.97 million - MarketWatch

As President Obama continues to drop the price of Obamagas, Republicans can remind us how we would be paying 50 cents a gallon more if they were in charge

No, you can thank the fracking industry, which if you will remember obummer has been trying to kill. Well the Saudi's and their allies in the commodities markets are dropping prices to attempt to do what obummer was unable to do. Drive them out of business.

Guess he's not much of a dictator, either.

Fracking? What the hell does that have to do with the price of Obamagas?

The price of Obamagas has been influenced by BENGHAZI, Keystone, the IRS, Fast and Furious, ISIS and Ebola

Why else would they call it Obamagas?

At the moment gas prices are low.

Thank the Saudis for continuing to pump at a time of low demand. Doing the good thing for their national interest; preserving market share. Also discouraging exploration and development elsewhere - in their long-term intrerest.

Gas prices will rise again. The first increases will be in taxes, federal and local, as politicians realize the pain won't be felt because compared to the drop in prices the new taxes will look miniscule.

Once exploration is shut down and a few bankruptcies take out would-be producers then prices will creep back up. But they won't stop at their previous high. Even if they did the new and "enhanced" taxes will be on top of that.

Not Obama's fault. Not the fault of Congress. Just the way the marketplace works. I expect this to take at least two years to play out, maybe longer.

In reality it's closer to 9 or 10 years and due mostly growing markets and instability in the ME.

Fracking? What the hell does that have to do with the price of Obamagas?

The price of Obamagas has been influenced by BENGHAZI, Keystone, the IRS, Fast and Furious, ISIS and Ebola

Since I have switched to Obamagas I have been getting better performance AND better gas mileage

All at $1.95 a gallon

Forum List

Back