Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

Thanks Obama!

Obamagas.jpg

apparently the simpletons don't have a clue the OP was yanking their short little chain. And brother, was it short.

Good thread Rightwinger. It didn't take much effort to expose the ignorance of the so called Republicans.
Hey, the kids on the right are not amused – they take the whole Obama legacy thing very seriously.

how stupid and liberal do you have to be to think the president sets the gas price????

Everybody knows that Obama isn't responsible for the price of gas. It's the Republicans who are responsible for the price of gas. Sarah Palin, in particular. But if we allow gays to get married, gas could climb to ten bucks a gallon. Ten dollar gas is the fourteenth plank on the Gay Agenda™.

You've been warned.

In much the same manner as Obama stopped the Ebola outbreak, he has lowered what we pay for Obamagas

Good, I hope gas falls to 25 cents per gallon. Even 10 cents. That means less profits for big oil who has been sticking to us and basically run the country.

The next Republican President better not be a golfer or go on vacation. He better not use his pen to write an Executive Order.

The price of gas better not go up on his watch.

No terror attacks better happen.

Or, boy, is there going to be hell to pay. :badgrin:
I'm sure if a terrorist attack does happen on the next republican president. He won't blame it on a video, and then rush off to Vegas.
Yeah, but will he go and attack the wrong country like the last repug president?

National gas prices to soon fall below 2

Nationally, regular unleaded gasoline currently averages about $2.12 a gallon, down 46 cents from just four weeks ago and $1.01 cheaper than year-ago levels.
Gas prices are also expected to fall more than previously forecast for the full year

Not bad for a community organizer.

Thank you Mr. President :salute:

user603505_pic42899_1255115865.gif
Q5Dzb.png

What did he do?....Specifically?

Thst's what I would I would like to know...
But Libs like to thank their leader...

Nationally, regular unleaded gasoline currently averages about $2.12 a gallon, down 46 cents from just four weeks ago and $1.01 cheaper than year-ago levels.
Gas prices are also expected to fall more than previously forecast for the full year

Q5Dzb.png

Thst's what I would I would like to know...
But Libs like to thank their leader...

I'd think DotCommunist would be thanking the Saudi King for this!

Q5Dzb.png

Isn't it obvious?

He slashed the price of Obamagas

how stupid and liberal do you have to be to think the president sets the gas price????

Approximately this stupid:

“Since the president has been president, the cost of gasoline has doubled. Not exactly what he might have hoped for. … He’s said it’s not my fault. By the way, we’ve gone from ‘Yes, we can’ to ‘It’s not my fault.’ Well, this is in fact his fault.”
– Mitt Romney (March 2012) ...................

:lol:

Good thing that guy didn't get elected huh?

Wooo, that's gonna leave a mark. Well we know who won't be running in 2016.

Then there was this:

Barry's gas prices will be the highest in history because he is a silly liberal opposed to fossil fuel and supportive of stimulus green fuel.

If Barry had the IQ to let the free market work and was not so enamored of communist green fuel the economy would be a lot healthier and Solyndra Barry would have a better chance to be reelected!!

Oopsie.

Yanno what --- I bet gas prices were even lower under Thomas Jefferson. Who as we all know invented gas, 66 years after his own death.

Q5Dzb.png

Isn't it obvious?

How did he do that? Lessen the Federal Gas tax?...Allow fracking on Public Land? Approve the pipeline? Be specific, since it isn't OBVIOUS to people with a 3 digit IQ!

Q5Dzb.png

Isn't it obvious?

How did he do that? Lessen the Federal Gas tax?...Allow fracking on Public Land? Approve the pipeline? Be specific, since it isn't OBVIOUS to people with a 3 digit IQ!
There is no single factor which has caused the dramatic drop in the price of Obamagas. It is a complex compilation of events which created an economic flux initiating a downward spiral in prices
These events include benghazi, fast and furious, IRS, keystone, ISIS and Ebola
However, it is not fair to give President Obama all the credit. Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Joe Biden and Elizabeth Warren all contributed

Forum List

Back