ObamaCare: The Bolshevik Fallacy

1. If insight and experience had ever been used, ObamaCare would have been tossed aside from the start.
There are so many things wrong with the entire concept that those opposed hardly imagined that it would even gain a foothold on the public's imagination.

2. First.....ObamaCare is not healthcare....it's healthcare insurance. President Reagan saw to it that every human being, legal or otherwise, in our country had healthcare in 1986.
"The Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act (EMTALA)[1] is an act of the United States Chttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_Medical_Treatment_and_Active_Labor_Actongress, passed in 1986..."

3. The Left, American's Bolsheviks, inflated the numbers in need of insurance. Rather than disrupting the entire industry identify the 8-10 million who need and are unable to get healthcare, including those with pre-existing conditions,and provide debit cards as is done for food stamps:

"Food debit cards help 27 million people buy food, similar to the number who need help buying health coverage. In all fifty states, debit card technology has transformed the federal food stamp program, which used to be notorious for fraud and abuse. (Only 2 percent of card users are found to be ineligible, according to the General Accounting Office.) Cards are loaded with a specific dollar amount monthly, depending on family size and income, and allow cardholders to shop anywhere. The same strategy could be adapted to provide purchasing power to families who need help buying high-deductible health coverage. It's what all Americans used to buy (see chart 5), and it's all that's needed for families with moderate incomes, who can afford a routine doctor visit. "
Downgrading Health Care
Downgrading Medical Care

4. Polls of the vast majority with healthcare insurance, 90-95%, were more than satisfied with their insurance.

"So, while one poll with unique wording pegged satisfaction at 95 percent, the average of all relevant polls over a two-year period was eight points lower than what Will cited. However, Will is correct that the levels of satisfaction with one's own health insurance are consistently high. Indeed, they're extraordinarily high, when one considers how rarely surveys find such high levels of agreement among Americans. Since Will portrayed the larger point accurately, even while modestly overstating the number, we rate his comment Mostly True."
Will says that 95 percent of people with health insurance are satisfied with it

5. Based on the amount lost on ObamaCare exchanges..
"The Federal Government's $146 Billion Obamacare Boo-Boo"
The Federal Government's $146 Billion Obamacare Boo-Boo -- The Motley Fool...

...the government could simply have given a debit card loaded with $15,000 to every one of the 10 million who couldn't afford insurance.

Soooo....who are the history-challenged dopes who bought the scam?

Reliable Democrat Voters

Raise your paws.

First and only since your first paragraph is wrong did not bother to read the rest of the bs post.

ACA, aka obamacare is not health insurance it's a law.
PoliticalChic threads start out with distortions and opinions presented as facts. If you challenge her on the obvious misrepresentations the way you have done, she will deflect and evade the challenge all day long and even for day after day to avoid answering that challenge. That is because her thesis is based on and presented in the original post. The hack will simply name call and hurl insults.

Yep, it most posts by her on this site when you dispute her same old shit. I bet she has never gotten along with many during life. Very hateful person. But she calls me names I call her names. I don't turn the other cheek but I bet when she turns her cheeks ___________.

Now,....how rude. Don't change your attention from me to your soulmate......

Time to demand a substantive post from you....both to see if that's possible, and to enjoy the comedy gold:
So far, all you've said is that this farrago is the law.

Now....what do you see as it's good points?

Still waiting.

First and only since your first paragraph is wrong did not bother to read the rest of the bs post.

"did not bother to read the rest of the bs post."

And so we learn early on why you are debbieDuncedowner.

Didn't you figure out why that strategy didn't work so well in school?

I suggest before you spout your sloppy trap you get up to speed on the LAW. I am.

An organization of stock market analysts offered the following.....

....and, coincidentally, it applies to you as well:

"It's Time to Call This Obamacare Experiment an Utter Failure
Although this program was designed to facilitate competition among insurers, it's cost taxpayers more than $1.7 billion and left more than 800,000 people searching for a new health plan."
It's Time to Call This Obamacare Experiment an Utter Failure -- The Motley Fool

Yep the motley fool tells it all. FOOL

So you are a supporter of the Bolshevik policy called ObamaCare?

Excellent.

You never learned to question, to look at the underpinnings of your less-than-intuitive understanding of eschatological world views, or the political basis for many legal decisions.

Which makes my identification of you as a dunce,spot on.

Please, buy a ticket on the clue train…

How would you know anything about DebbieDowner? I see her posts and threads , she shows knowledge in her own writing rather than copying what another person says..like someone else on this thread..

You continue to one view copy/paste to make your point, maybe try going out to a hospital or chemotherapy facility .After that I may take you seriously..

Two back-benchers slither onto this thread.....yet can't muster an intelligent thought on the issue at hand.

I suggest before you spout your sloppy trap you get up to speed on the LAW. I am.

Although this program was designed to facilitate competition among insurers, it's cost taxpayers more than $1.7 billion and left more than 800,000 people searching for a new health plan."

Excellent.

You never learned to question, to look at the underpinnings of your less-than-intuitive understanding of eschatological world views, or the political basis for many legal decisions.

How would you know anything about DebbieDowner? I see her posts and threads , she shows knowledge in her own writing rather than copying what another person says..like someone else on this thread..

You continue to one view copy/paste to make your point, maybe try going out to a hospital or chemotherapy facility .After that I may take you seriously..

Now for you:

We both know you were unable to respond to my posts, without my eviscerating yours.....

....so, why are you back?

Now.....if you'd care to dispute what I've proven about the Bolshevik plan.....I'd be more than happy to entertain your precis.

Go ahead.

Last edited:

Excellent.

".After that I may take you seriously.."

1. Why would I care whether you claim to 'take me seriously'?

2. You voluntarily subscribed to this thread, I destroyed your attempted disputing what I posted, and now you're back.....
...why?

3. Either engage the topic or wander off.

It appears that three Obama supporters have taken personal issue with an analysis of ObamaCare that should be, by now, clear and evident to all.

But.....let's add this note, how tone deaf every Leftist is to human nature, and how that has doomed the Bolshevik endeavor.

11. Free market answers should always be considered before collectivist responses to America's policies.
In the case of the Bolshevik Fallacy, ObamaCare, the flaw is in misunderstanding human nature.
If people have skin in the game, financially, they spend money far more carefully.

"Why Single-Payer Health Care Delivers Poor Quality at High Cost

jkxtwxn.jpg

When you spend your own money on yourself (box 1), you try to maximize quality while minimizing cost. And that drives the businesses that are competing for your money to constantly seek more efficient ways of producing better products at better prices.

Governments, by contrast, don’t worry about efficiency or cost."

Why Single-Payer Health Care Delivers Poor Quality at High Cost | Daniel J. Mitchell

1. If insight and experience had ever been used, ObamaCare would have been tossed aside from the start.
There are so many things wrong with the entire concept that those opposed hardly imagined that it would even gain a foothold on the public's imagination.

2. First.....ObamaCare is not healthcare....it's healthcare insurance. President Reagan saw to it that every human being, legal or otherwise, in our country had healthcare in 1986.
"The Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act (EMTALA)[1] is an act of the United States Chttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_Medical_Treatment_and_Active_Labor_Actongress, passed in 1986..."

3. The Left, American's Bolsheviks, inflated the numbers in need of insurance. Rather than disrupting the entire industry identify the 8-10 million who need and are unable to get healthcare, including those with pre-existing conditions,and provide debit cards as is done for food stamps:

"Food debit cards help 27 million people buy food, similar to the number who need help buying health coverage. In all fifty states, debit card technology has transformed the federal food stamp program, which used to be notorious for fraud and abuse. (Only 2 percent of card users are found to be ineligible, according to the General Accounting Office.) Cards are loaded with a specific dollar amount monthly, depending on family size and income, and allow cardholders to shop anywhere. The same strategy could be adapted to provide purchasing power to families who need help buying high-deductible health coverage. It's what all Americans used to buy (see chart 5), and it's all that's needed for families with moderate incomes, who can afford a routine doctor visit. "
Downgrading Health Care
Downgrading Medical Care

4. Polls of the vast majority with healthcare insurance, 90-95%, were more than satisfied with their insurance.

"So, while one poll with unique wording pegged satisfaction at 95 percent, the average of all relevant polls over a two-year period was eight points lower than what Will cited. However, Will is correct that the levels of satisfaction with one's own health insurance are consistently high. Indeed, they're extraordinarily high, when one considers how rarely surveys find such high levels of agreement among Americans. Since Will portrayed the larger point accurately, even while modestly overstating the number, we rate his comment Mostly True."

...the government could simply have given a debit card loaded with $15,000 to every one of the 10 million who couldn't afford insurance.

Reliable Democrat Voters

Raise your paws.

PoliticalChic threads start out with distortions and opinions presented as facts. If you challenge her on the obvious misrepresentations the way you have done, she will deflect and evade the challenge all day long and even for day after day to avoid answering that challenge. That is because her thesis is based on and presented in the original post. The hack will simply name call and hurl insults.

Time to skewer yet another dunce.

How about a substantive post from you....both to see if that's possible, and to enjoy the comedy gold:
Are you here to defend the Bolshevik plan, or because the beatings I've administered to you still sting?

Now....what do you see as it's good points in ObamaCare?

Let's have your considered view before I thrash you yet again.

Waiting.
You are delusional. You rarely, if ever, trash anyone. Mostly you just make a fool of yourself. As stated in the post you are quoting, you are not challenging the substance, rather your response is to evade responding as to why your first few statements in your thread are not distortions and opinions presented as fact.

You have been challenged to explain your misrepresentative first few sentences in your OP by at least two posters to your thread. As pointed out, you will not defend those statements with intellectual explanations. You will deflect and evade, the way you are doing now.

Two back-benchers slither onto this thread.....yet can't muster an intelligent thought on the issue at hand.

Excellent.

Now for you:

We both know you were unable to respond to my posts, without my eviscerating yours.....

Now.....if you'd care to dispute what I've proven about the Bolshevik plan.....I'd be more than happy to entertain your precis.

Go ahead.

1. I wish I could sit on my ass all day and debate with you, but I have work to do, so I will pop in and out. And you think that you won the debate...haaaa

2. You call out Debbie as a person resorting to vulgar , maybe go back and read some of the very mean remarks that you have made just in this thread, when someone doesn't agree with them.

3. Trump and the gang realized just how difficult health insurance is, so if there are problems look into fixing them instead of going back to the pre-obamacare days.

Pre-Obamacare days, people were denied healthcare and died because a pre-existing condition , why is it so hard for you to put your taxes toward something like that then paying for a luxury life for your corrupt congressman?

These same congressmen who are sucking off your taxes , while getting paid off by the Big Pharma..
Big Pharma spends billions of dollars to slam Obamacare...and you are the perfect example of the parrot they are looking for.

It appears that three Obama supporters have taken personal issue with an analysis of ObamaCare that should be, by now, clear and evident to all.

But.....let's add this note, how tone deaf every Leftist is to human nature, and how that has doomed the Bolshevik endeavor.

11. Free market answers should always be considered before collectivist responses to America's policies.
In the case of the Bolshevik Fallacy, ObamaCare, the flaw is in misunderstanding human nature.
If people have skin in the game, financially, they spend money far more carefully.

jkxtwxn.jpg

When you spend your own money on yourself (box 1), you try to maximize quality while minimizing cost. And that drives the businesses that are competing for your money to constantly seek more efficient ways of producing better products at better prices.

Why Single-Payer Health Care Delivers Poor Quality at High Cost | Daniel J. Mitchell

I never said I was an obamacare supporter, but since I know what I am talking about, I know when you're wrong. Your last sentence implies is single payer, not so. If you can't get the fact through your brain that obamacare is not health insurance then I suggest you get off the bottle. You're copying and pasting links that doesn't have a damn thing to do with obamacare. You're spewing bs just for the sake of spewing. Go to bed.

jkxtwxn.jpg

I never said I was an obamacare supporter, but since I know what I am talking about, I know when you're wrong. Your last sentence implies is single payer, not so. If you can't get the fact through your brain that obamacare is not health insurance then I suggest you get off the bottle. You're copying and pasting links that doesn't have a damn thing to do with obamacare. You're spewing bs just for the sake of spewing. Go to bed.

Excellent.

Now for you:

Go ahead.

1. I wish I could sit on my ass all day and debate with you, but I have work to do, so I will pop in and out. And you think that you won the debate...haaaa

2. You call out Debbie as a person resorting to vulgar , maybe go back and read some of the very mean remarks that you have made just in this thread, when someone doesn't agree with them.

3. Trump and the gang realized just how difficult health insurance is, so if there are problems look into fixing them instead of going back to the pre-obamacare days.

Pre-Obamacare days, people were denied healthcare and died because a pre-existing condition , why is it so hard for you to put your taxes toward something like that then paying for a luxury life for your corrupt congressman?

These same congressmen who are sucking off your taxes , while getting paid off by the Big Pharma..
Big Pharma spends billions of dollars to slam Obamacare...and you are the perfect example of the parrot they are looking for.

"1. I wish I could sit on my ass all day and debate with you,"

I don't debate.

I simply prove why I am correct.

Much thanks for helping to prove that.

jkxtwxn.jpg

Excellent.

Now for you:

Go ahead.

I don't debate.

Problem is you are never correct.

jkxtwxn.jpg

"I never said I was an obamacare supporter, but since I know what I am talking about, I know when you're wrong. Your last sentence implies is single payer, not so. "

Really?

Let's see...

ObamaCare a Trojan Horse for Single-Payer

Sooooo.....we can agree: you don't know what you're talking about.

That's why you're a dunce.

Downgrading Health Care
Downgrading Medical Care

Reliable Democrat Voters

Raise your paws.

Time to skewer yet another dunce.

How about a substantive post from you....both to see if that's possible, and to enjoy the comedy gold:
Are you here to defend the Bolshevik plan, or because the beatings I've administered to you still sting?

Now....what do you see as it's good points in ObamaCare?

Let's have your considered view before I thrash you yet again.

Waiting.
You are delusional. You rarely, if ever, trash anyone. Mostly you just make a fool of yourself. As stated in the post you are quoting, you are not challenging the substance, rather your response is to evade responding as to why your first few statements in your thread are not distortions and opinions presented as fact.

You have been challenged to explain your misrepresentative first few sentences in your OP by at least two posters to your thread. As pointed out, you will not defend those statements with intellectual explanations. You will deflect and evade, the way you are doing now.

" You rarely, if ever, trash anyone."

Soooo.....you're argument is that you deserve the credit for trashing yourself??

Could be.

Excellent.

Now for you:

Go ahead.

"You call out Debbie as a person resorting to vulgar..."

Vulgar
making explicit and offensive reference to sex or bodily functions; coarse and rude.
Google

Soooo.....now we agree, debbieDuncedowner is vulgar when she is shown to be incorrect.
I find that a characteristic of Liberals and dunces....forgive the redundancy.

jkxtwxn.jpg

Excellent.

Now for you:

Go ahead.

I don't debate.

Problem is you are never correct.

If you were accurate, that sentence would be followed by examples from my posts in this thread that you claim incorrect.
But...you're simply a dunce...so, no such examples.

True?

You must have gotten up early ran down to the nearest dunkin donut in your robe and slippers, purchase a dozen donuts to sit here and post when you said in your first post you didn't have the time. Well I have to go to work, I'm sorry if I said a swear word "WORK" and maybe check in here from time to time while at work to see if you can get the jelly stains out of your robe.

jkxtwxn.jpg

Excellent.

Now for you:

Go ahead.

I don't debate.

Then what would you call this discussion?

I am finding it to be a waste of my time actually.... and I am getting bored with the lack of mutual discussion, I am only seeing diversion which is what the righties seem the be the best at.

Listen, I wouldn't have seen it either if I didn't get breast cancer times 2 in the last 5 years. I have been in the recovery, chemo, and doctors office with dying people.
I have read tons of things about our healthcare and how people were dying because of the crookedness in our country.
Pre-Obamacare these people had you by the balls because of pre-existing conditions. Obama stopped that stress.. we have enough to do to fight for our life's.

You must have gotten up early ran down to the nearest dunkin donut in your robe and slippers, purchase a dozen donuts to sit here and post when you said in your first post you didn't have the time. Well I have to go to work, I'm sorry if I said a swear word "WORK" and maybe check in here from time to time while at work to see if you can get the jelly stains out of your robe.

" Well I have to go to work, I'm sorry if I said a swear word "WORK" and maybe check in here from time to time while at work...."
Better hurry....lots of Walmart customers waiting to be greeted!

Your post is not much of an excuse for your lack of ability....but then, that's probably been the story of your life.

Drop by anytime for another lesson....you dunce.

Last edited:

jkxtwxn.jpg

Excellent.

Now for you:

Go ahead.

I don't debate.

I am finding it to be a waste of my time actually.... and I am getting bored with the lack of mutual discussion, I am only seeing diversion which is what the righties seem the be the best at.

Listen, I wouldn't have seen it either if I didn't get breast cancer times 2 in the last 5 years. I have been in the recovery, chemo, and doctors office with dying people.
I have read tons of things about our healthcare and how people were dying because of the crookedness in our country.
Pre-Obamacare these people had you by the balls because of pre-existing conditions. Obama stopped that stress.. we have enough to do to fight for our life's.

There is no 'discussion,' you dope....I've simply provided the facts about the updated Bolshevik proposal called ObamaCare.

Early on we agreed that you like it because it makes someone else financially responsible for your family's healthcare insurance.

Every other post of yours has been designed to hide that fact.

True?

"...if I didn't get breast cancer times 2 in the last 5 years."
I wouldn't wish that on anyone....but this thread is about national policy not anecdote.

Be clear: before ObamaCare, American has the very best treatment for cancer in the world:
"If you're diagnosed with cancer, you have a better chance of surviving it in the United States than anywhere else, according to the Concord Five Continent Study. And the World Health Organization ranked the United States No. 1 out of 191 countries for being responsive to patients' needs, including providing timely treatments and a choice of doctors."
Defend Your Health
http://nypost.com/2009/07/17/os-broken-promises/

jkxtwxn.jpg

Now for you:

Go ahead.

I don't debate.

There is no 'discussion,' you dope....I've simply provided the facts about the updated Bolshevik proposal called ObamaCare.

Early on we agreed that you like it because it makes someone else financially responsible for your family's healthcare insurance.

True?

I wouldn't wish that on anyone....but this thread is about national policy not anecdote.

Be clear: before ObamaCare, American has the very best treatment for cancer in the world:
"If you're diagnosed with cancer, you have a better chance of surviving it in the United States than anywhere else, according to the Concord Five Continent Study. And the World Health Organization ranked the United States No. 1 out of 191 countries for being responsive to patients' needs, including providing timely treatments and a choice of doctors."
Defend Your Health

OK Fuck off you ninny you don't know what the F you are talking about.

I don't expect for anyone to pay for me you fuck...I have worked hard for my whole life and the pre-excisting conditions were killing people.

You are really something else. and are dummer than a door nail..

No facts were provided in your stupid posts~ but go ahead and stay in the dumb ass zone..

jkxtwxn.jpg

Now for you:

Go ahead.

I don't debate.

True?

Defend Your Health

OK Fuck off you ninny you don't know what the F you are talking about.

I don't expect for anyone to pay for me you fuck...I have worked hard for my whole life and the pre-excisting conditions were killing people.

You are really something else. and are dummer than a door nail..

No facts were provided in your stupid posts~ but go ahead and stay in the dumb ass zone..

"OK Fuck off you ninny you don't know what the F you are talking about."

Now....isn't that exactly what I said Liberals and dopes would resort to when they can't find a way to dispute my posts?

OK....You've served your purpose....

....dismissed.

Forum List

Back