ObamaCare: The Bolshevik Fallacy

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. If insight and experience had ever been used, ObamaCare would have been tossed aside from the start.
There are so many things wrong with the entire concept that those opposed hardly imagined that it would even gain a foothold on the public's imagination.

2. First.....ObamaCare is not healthcare....it's healthcare insurance. President Reagan saw to it that every human being, legal or otherwise, in our country had healthcare in 1986.
"The Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act (EMTALA)[1] is an act of the United States Chttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_Medical_Treatment_and_Active_Labor_Actongress, passed in 1986..."

3. The Left, American's Bolsheviks, inflated the numbers in need of insurance. Rather than disrupting the entire industry identify the 8-10 million who need and are unable to get healthcare, including those with pre-existing conditions,and provide debit cards as is done for food stamps:

"Food debit cards help 27 million people buy food, similar to the number who need help buying health coverage. In all fifty states, debit card technology has transformed the federal food stamp program, which used to be notorious for fraud and abuse. (Only 2 percent of card users are found to be ineligible, according to the General Accounting Office.) Cards are loaded with a specific dollar amount monthly, depending on family size and income, and allow cardholders to shop anywhere. The same strategy could be adapted to provide purchasing power to families who need help buying high-deductible health coverage. It's what all Americans used to buy (see chart 5), and it's all that's needed for families with moderate incomes, who can afford a routine doctor visit. "
Downgrading Health Care
Downgrading Medical Care

4. Polls of the vast majority with healthcare insurance, 90-95%, were more than satisfied with their insurance.

"So, while one poll with unique wording pegged satisfaction at 95 percent, the average of all relevant polls over a two-year period was eight points lower than what Will cited. However, Will is correct that the levels of satisfaction with one's own health insurance are consistently high. Indeed, they're extraordinarily high, when one considers how rarely surveys find such high levels of agreement among Americans. Since Will portrayed the larger point accurately, even while modestly overstating the number, we rate his comment Mostly True."
Will says that 95 percent of people with health insurance are satisfied with it

5. Based on the amount lost on ObamaCare exchanges..
"The Federal Government's $146 Billion Obamacare Boo-Boo"
The Federal Government's $146 Billion Obamacare Boo-Boo -- The Motley Fool...

...the government could simply have given a debit card loaded with $15,000 to every one of the 10 million who couldn't afford insurance.

Soooo....who are the history-challenged dopes who bought the scam?

Reliable Democrat Voters

Raise your paws.

Last edited:
ER visits for illegals are incentive for them to be here. I like how you can appreciate illegals when the person doing it has a certain letter. Hack.

1. If insight and experience had ever been used, ObamaCare would have been tossed aside from the start.
There are so many things wrong with the entire concept that those opposed hardly imagined that it would even gain a foothold on the public's imagination.

2. First.....ObamaCare is not healthcare....it's healthcare insurance. President Reagan saw to it that every human being, legal or otherwise, in our country had healthcare in 1986.
"The Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act (EMTALA)[1] is an act of the United States Chttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_Medical_Treatment_and_Active_Labor_Actongress, passed in 1986..."

3. The Left, American's Bolsheviks, inflated the numbers in need of insurance. Rather than disrupting the entire industry identify the 8-10 million who need and are unable to get healthcare, including those with pre-existing conditions,and provide debit cards as is done for food stamps:

"Food debit cards help 27 million people buy food, similar to the number who need help buying health coverage. In all fifty states, debit card technology has transformed the federal food stamp program, which used to be notorious for fraud and abuse. (Only 2 percent of card users are found to be ineligible, according to the General Accounting Office.) Cards are loaded with a specific dollar amount monthly, depending on family size and income, and allow cardholders to shop anywhere. The same strategy could be adapted to provide purchasing power to families who need help buying high-deductible health coverage. It's what all Americans used to buy (see chart 5), and it's all that's needed for families with moderate incomes, who can afford a routine doctor visit. "
Downgrading Health Care
Downgrading Medical Care

4. Polls of the vast majority with healthcare insurance, 90-95%, were more than satisfied with their insurance.

"So, while one poll with unique wording pegged satisfaction at 95 percent, the average of all relevant polls over a two-year period was eight points lower than what Will cited. However, Will is correct that the levels of satisfaction with one's own health insurance are consistently high. Indeed, they're extraordinarily high, when one considers how rarely surveys find such high levels of agreement among Americans. Since Will portrayed the larger point accurately, even while modestly overstating the number, we rate his comment Mostly True."

...the government could simply have given a debit card loaded with $15,000 to every one of the 10 million who couldn't afford insurance.

Reliable Democrat Voters

Raise your paws.

out of pocket expenses more
bolsheviks
most were happy with coverage

1.The GOP has found out that it can not be replaced overnight without costing them their job and future elections..So they are hating it , instead of fixing the problems.

2.Too many people want and need Obamacare insurance so the 90-95% is wrong

3.Not one of those GOP mention how they are paid off by Big Pharma, and Medical hacks, so of coarse they are slamming Obamacare.

4.Obamacare needs work, the mandate is gone so what the heck are the ones hating it still complaining for?

5. Like Harley said they don't want to, nor do they mention how much it is costing us for the uninsured to use the ER and then skip the high bill

6. I feel that Obamacare was created for the very ill, before Obamacare people were losing their life savings, and homes and once the funds were gone they stopped treatment and the people died. This is why the premiums are high

7.I pay over $3,000 a month for my insurance which is much better than paying over $700.000 + X 2 after getting sick with cancer.

8.Plus they cannot find a little tiny reason to kick me off anymore , like they did millions of people

9. My son's are both in college ( one is a Type 1 diabetic ) so I am glad that they can stay on my health insurance until they get a good job.

Last edited:

Downgrading Health Care
Downgrading Medical Care

Reliable Democrat Voters

Raise your paws.

bolsheviks

1.The GOP has found out that it can not be replaced overnight without costing them their job and future elections..So they are hating it , instead of fixing the problems.

3.Not one of those GOP mention how they are paid off by Big Pharma, and Medical hacks, so of coarse they are slamming Obamacare.

4.Obamacare needs work, the mandate is gone so what the heck are the ones hating it still complaining for?

5. Like Harley said they don't want to, nor do they mention how much it is costing us for the uninsured to use the ER and then skip the high bill

6. I feel that Obamacare was created for the very ill, before Obamacare people were losing their life savings, and homes and once the funds were gone they stopped treatment and the people died. This is why the premiums are high

7.I pay over $3,000 a month for my insurance which is much better than paying over $700.000 + X 2 after getting sick with cancer.

8.Plus they cannot find a little tiny reason to kick me off anymore , like they did millions of people

9. My son's are both in college ( one is a Type 1 diabetic ) so I am glad that they can stay on my health insurance until they get a good job.

How about you simply go door to door and ask your neighbors how they feel about supporting you and your family?

At least send them a thank you card.

I have 3 or 4 more posts for this thread.
Hopefully you'll consider them.

Downgrading Health Care
Downgrading Medical Care

Reliable Democrat Voters

Raise your paws.

bolsheviks

"2.Too many people want and need Obamacare insurance so the 90-95% is wrong."

Really?

"When we started this health care debate a year ago, 85 percent of the American people had health insurance, and 95 percent of the 85 percent were happy with it."
George Will on Sunday, February 21st, 2010 in a roundtable segment on ABC's This Week"
Will says that 95 percent of people with health insurance are satisfied with it PolitiFact

Here's what we found, poll by poll, in reverse chronological order:

Quinnipiac University, Sept. 2009. "How satisfied are you with your health insurance plan?" 54 percent very satisfied, 34 percent somewhat.Total: 88 percent satisfaction.

Quinnipiac University, June 2009. "How satisfied are you with your health insurance plan?" 49 percent very satisfied, 36 somewhat satisfied.Total: 85 percent satisfaction.

ABC News/Washington Post, June 2009. "For each specific item I name, please tell me whether you are very satisfied with it, somewhat satisfied, somewhat dissatisfied or very dissatisfied. ... Your health insurance coverage." 42 percent very satisfied, 39 percent somewhat satisfied. Total: 81 percent satisfaction.

Mathew Greenwald & Associates for the Employee Benefit Research Institute, May 2009. "Overall, how satisfied are you with your current health insurance plan?" 21 percent extremely satisfied, 37 percent very satisfied, 30 percent somewhat satisfied. Total: 88 percent satisfaction.

ABC News/Washington Post, June 2009. "For each specific item I name, please tell me whether you are very satisfied with it, somewhat satisfied, somewhat dissatisfied or very dissatisfied. ... Your health insurance coverage." 42 percent very satisfied, 39 percent somewhat satisfied. Total: 81 percent satisfaction.

Mathew Greenwald & Associates for the Employee Benefit Research Institute, Aug. 2008. "Please rate your satisfaction with each of the following aspects of your health care. ... Quality of health care I receive through my (health insurance) plan." 31 percent extremely satisfied, 41 percent very satisfied, 23 somewhat satisfied. Total: 95 percent satisfaction.

Mathew Greenwald & Associates for the Employee Benefit Research Institute, Aug. 2008. "Please rate your satisfaction with each of the following aspects of your health care. ... Overall satisfaction with my health (insurance) care plan." 23 percent extremely satisfied, 38 percent very satisfied, 30 percent somewhat satisfied. Total: 91 percent satisfaction.

Mathew Greenwald & Associates for the Employee Benefit Research Institute, May 2008. "Overall, how satisfied are you with your current health insurance plan?" 17 percent extremely satisfied, 36 percent very satisfied, 33 percent somewhat satisfied. Total: 86 percent satisfaction.

If you average these eight scores, the total rate of satisfaction is 87 percent. In all but one poll, the satisfaction level was below Will's stated level of 95 percent.

One poll, taken five months before Obama was inaugurated, did come up with 95 percent satisfaction. But alone among these eight polls, that survey asked participants about the "quality of health care I receive through my (health insurance) plan." While we decided that the wording was close enough to merit inclusion on our list, the modest difference in satisfaction levels may stem from the way the question was phrased. Many people feel more warmly toward their doctors than they do toward their insurers.

So, while one poll with unique wording pegged satisfaction at 95 percent, the average of all relevant polls over a two-year period was eight points lower than what Will cited. However, Will is correct that the levels of satisfaction with one's own health insurance are consistently high. Indeed, they're extraordinarily high, when one considers how rarely surveys find such high levels of agreement among Americans. Since Will portrayed the larger point accurately, even while modestly overstating the number, we rate his comment Mostly True.

Downgrading Health Care
Downgrading Medical Care

Reliable Democrat Voters

Raise your paws.

bolsheviks

Really?

"When we started this health care debate a year ago, 85 percent of the American people had health insurance, and 95 percent of the 85 percent were happy with it."
George Will on Sunday, February 21st, 2010 in a roundtable segment on ABC's This Week"
Will says that 95 percent of people with health insurance are satisfied with it PolitiFact

Quinnipiac University, Sept. 2009. "How satisfied are you with your health insurance plan?" 54 percent very satisfied, 34 percent somewhat.Total: 88 percent satisfaction.

Quinnipiac University, June 2009. "How satisfied are you with your health insurance plan?" 49 percent very satisfied, 36 somewhat satisfied.Total: 85 percent satisfaction.

Mathew Greenwald & Associates for the Employee Benefit Research Institute, May 2009. "Overall, how satisfied are you with your current health insurance plan?" 21 percent extremely satisfied, 37 percent very satisfied, 30 percent somewhat satisfied. Total: 88 percent satisfaction.

Mathew Greenwald & Associates for the Employee Benefit Research Institute, Aug. 2008. "Please rate your satisfaction with each of the following aspects of your health care. ... Quality of health care I receive through my (health insurance) plan." 31 percent extremely satisfied, 41 percent very satisfied, 23 somewhat satisfied. Total: 95 percent satisfaction.

Mathew Greenwald & Associates for the Employee Benefit Research Institute, Aug. 2008. "Please rate your satisfaction with each of the following aspects of your health care. ... Overall satisfaction with my health (insurance) care plan." 23 percent extremely satisfied, 38 percent very satisfied, 30 percent somewhat satisfied. Total: 91 percent satisfaction.

Mathew Greenwald & Associates for the Employee Benefit Research Institute, May 2008. "Overall, how satisfied are you with your current health insurance plan?" 17 percent extremely satisfied, 36 percent very satisfied, 33 percent somewhat satisfied. Total: 86 percent satisfaction.

If you average these eight scores, the total rate of satisfaction is 87 percent. In all but one poll, the satisfaction level was below Will's stated level of 95 percent.

One poll, taken five months before Obama was inaugurated, did come up with 95 percent satisfaction. But alone among these eight polls, that survey asked participants about the "quality of health care I receive through my (health insurance) plan." While we decided that the wording was close enough to merit inclusion on our list, the modest difference in satisfaction levels may stem from the way the question was phrased. Many people feel more warmly toward their doctors than they do toward their insurers.

So, while one poll with unique wording pegged satisfaction at 95 percent, the average of all relevant polls over a two-year period was eight points lower than what Will cited. However, Will is correct that the levels of satisfaction with one's own health insurance are consistently high. Indeed, they're extraordinarily high, when one considers how rarely surveys find such high levels of agreement among Americans. Since Will portrayed the larger point accurately, even while modestly overstating the number, we rate his comment Mostly True.

Your cut and paste shows that you really do not have a clue

Downgrading Health Care
Downgrading Medical Care

Reliable Democrat Voters

Raise your paws.

bolsheviks

How about you simply go door to door and ask your neighbors how they feel about supporting you and your family?

you are so inconsistent. You sit there and praise free ER visits and then make a post like that? :lol:
And people on here wonder why you get so much shit...

Downgrading Health Care
Downgrading Medical Care

Reliable Democrat Voters

Raise your paws.

bolsheviks

Really?

Your cut and paste shows that you really do not have a clue

You say that because I just put you in your place?

Now, I'll have to do so even further.

Downgrading Health Care
Downgrading Medical Care

Reliable Democrat Voters

Raise your paws.

bolsheviks

You are not mandated to buy Obamacare anymore, so what is your problem with it?

You don't seem to have a problem with forking out millions to fill the pockets of congress, big pharma, and other corruption.

Indeed. PC always beats people with her inconsistencies, fallacies and hackery :lol:

Downgrading Health Care
Downgrading Medical Care

Reliable Democrat Voters

Raise your paws.

bolsheviks

I function via learning and provide facts.

Let's see if you can find any flaws.

6. Did I mention that those who supported the ObamaCare scam from the start lacked insight, experience and were history-challenged?

That's the least of it.

They were the losers who were turned into intellectual capons in government school, warned not to dare think for themselves.

Central to said indoctrination is this obvious flaw in the scam...

a. If the reason for ObamaCare was ever-increasing medical costs....how would giving it away free decrease said costs???

b. Economics 101: if it's free, everyone grabs as much as they can.

7. And....one of the big lies?

It wasn't ever-increasing.

Increases in healthcare expenditures:
2003 8.6%
2004 6.9%
2005 6.5%
2006 6.7%
2007 6.1%
Compare to 10.5% in 1970 and 13% in 1980
http://spectator.org/archives/2009/06/08/downgrading-american-medical-c/print
Also: Baldwin Wallace University

Can you come up with a cogent response....of simply more hot air?

Downgrading Health Care
Downgrading Medical Care

Reliable Democrat Voters

Raise your paws.

bolsheviks

You don't seem to have a problem with forking out millions to fill the pockets of congress, big pharma, and other corruption.

"You don't seem to have a problem with forking out millions to fill the pockets of congress, big pharma, and other corruption."

Where do you find any of that in my posts?
Any links, or quotes you can provide?

See....simply hot air on your part.

Now....since you bring up "forking out millions to fill the pockets of congress, big pharma, and other corruption."

Let's take a look at that:

"Also, it’s worth noting that while these figures sound like a lot of money — and few would dispute the fact that health insurance company CEOs make healthy salaries — these numbers represent a very small fraction of total health care spending in the U.S.

In 2007,
national health care expenditures totaled $2.2 trillion. Health insurance profits of nearly $13 billion make up 0.6 percent of that.
CEO compensation is a mere 0.005 percent of total spending."
FactCheck.org: Pushing for a Public Plan

Maybe you should stop believing the Left, and actually educate yourself.
Could be a plan?

Downgrading Health Care
Downgrading Medical Care

Reliable Democrat Voters

Raise your paws.

bolsheviks

I function via learning and provide facts.

Let's see if you can find any flaws.

6. Did I mention that those who supported the ObamaCare scam from the start lacked insight, experience and were history-challenged?

That's the least of it.

They were the losers who were turned into intellectual capons in government school, warned not to dare think for themselves.

Central to said indoctrination is this obvious flaw in the scam...

a. If the reason for ObamaCare was ever-increasing medical costs....how would giving it away free decrease said costs???

b. Economics 101: if it's free, everyone grabs as much as they can.

7. And....one of the big lies?

It wasn't ever-increasing.

Increases in healthcare expenditures:
2003 8.6%
2004 6.9%
2005 6.5%
2006 6.7%
2007 6.1%
Compare to 10.5% in 1970 and 13% in 1980
http://spectator.org/archives/2009/06/08/downgrading-american-medical-c/print
Also: Baldwin Wallace University

Can you come up with a cogent response....of simply more hot air?

Give us an Objective view...

The American Spectator ....:laugh2:

Robert Emmett Tyrrell, Jr. is an American conservative magazine editor, book author and columnist. He is the founder and editor-in-chief of The American Spectator. He writes under the byline R. Emmett Tyrrell, Jr. Wikipedia

Downgrading Health Care
Downgrading Medical Care

Reliable Democrat Voters

Raise your paws.

bolsheviks

"You don't seem to have a problem with forking out millions to fill the pockets of congress, big pharma, and other corruption."

Now....since you bring up "forking out millions to fill the pockets of congress, big pharma, and other corruption."

"Also, it’s worth noting that while these figures sound like a lot of money — and few would dispute the fact that health insurance company CEOs make healthy salaries — these numbers represent a very small fraction of total health care spending in the U.S.

In 2007,
national health care expenditures totaled $2.2 trillion. Health insurance profits of nearly $13 billion make up 0.6 percent of that.

Could be a plan?

Health insurance industry rakes in billions while blaming Obamacare for losses
Major insurance companies are enjoying record profits but claim they are losing money under the Affordable Care Act

Pharmaceutical industry gets high on fat profits

Pharmaceutical industry gets high on fat profits - BBC News

Opioid epidemic: ex-DEA official says Congress is protecting drug makers
Joseph Rannazzisi accuses lawmakers of putting US pharmaceutical companies’ $9bn-a-year trade in opioid painkillers ahead of a public health crisis

Five Ways Big Pharma Owns Your Government

Big Pharma spends large sums of money on political contributions. The Center for Responsive Politics states that the pharmaceutical industry spent $51 million on the 2012 federal election alone as well as $32 million on the 2014 federal election cycle. We can only wonder how much is being spent as we sit here. As with all big money in politics, contributions buy connections and favors. What’s more – this is not a partisan issue. Big pharma buys both Republican and Democrat votes. -

Downgrading Health Care
Downgrading Medical Care

Reliable Democrat Voters

Raise your paws.

bolsheviks

In 2007,

Could be a plan?

Major insurance companies are enjoying record profits but claim they are losing money under the Affordable Care Act

Pharmaceutical industry gets high on fat profits

Pharmaceutical industry gets high on fat profits - BBC News

Joseph Rannazzisi accuses lawmakers of putting US pharmaceutical companies’ $9bn-a-year trade in opioid painkillers ahead of a public health crisis

Big Pharma spends large sums of money on political contributions. The Center for Responsive Politics states that the pharmaceutical industry spent $51 million on the 2012 federal election alone as well as $32 million on the 2014 federal election cycle. We can only wonder how much is being spent as we sit here. As with all big money in politics, contributions buy connections and favors. What’s more – this is not a partisan issue. Big pharma buys both Republican and Democrat votes. -

You're not very astute,are you.

This was my post:
In 2007, national health care expenditures totaled $2.2 trillion. Health insurance profits of nearly $13 billion make up 0.6 percent of that.

Now, your link....very informative, filled with references to $billions....
....but where are the perentages???

What???

You don't understand why your sources are not valid for anything but propaganda?
Let me educate you further:

Big Oil= Big Villain to Liberals.
In 2008, Exxon made $45.2 billion profit. Chevron made $23.9 billion in profit! Historic profit. Although it gives the anti-capitalists a field day, what’s with the knee-jerk assumption that profit makes them evil?

BILLIONS!!!

Terrible how they make those obscene profits on poor folks! It seems that being liberal means never having to provide context.
First, let’s compare the profit margin of Big Oil to that of Microsoft, Apple, Google, Johnson & Johnson, Coca-Cola, Nike, etc. The average profit margin for companies in the S & P 500 index was 13 cents. And “The [Oil] industry’s net profit per dollar of revenue was just under 9 cents, compared to… the S&P 500, meaning the “markup” for the oil and gas industry is below average.”
AAPL Key Statistics | Apple Inc. Stock - Yahoo Finance, available for each company.

So, where are the complaints about ‘Big Sneaker,’ or ‘Big Shampoo’?

They lead you around as though you have a ring in your nose.
"...2009 profit levels barely exceeded 3%.
8.6aDATA.jpg

8. Another lie is that Bolshevik HealthCare Insurance would decrease out of pocket costs....

Let's see if that's true:

The following ‘Universal Healthcare’ countries have higher out-of-pocket costs than the United States:

Out-of-pocket spending as a share of total expenditure on health, 1980-2000 http://www.oecd.org/dataoecd/5/53/22364122.pdf (table 4)

http://www.oecd.org/els/healthpoliciesanddata/22364122.pdf

Canada, Denmark, Finland, Italy, Spain, Switzerland.

We told you this!

We on the Right warned you about Democrat Lies, but it took almost ten years for you to see we were correct.

9. Compare this:

"Walmart’s benefits are obvious to shoppers and to economists like Jason Furman, who served in the Clinton administration and was chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers under President Obama. In a paper, “Walmart: A Progressive Success Story,” Furman cited estimates that Walmart, by driving down prices, saved the typical American family more than $2,300 annually. That was about the same amount that a family on food stamps then received from the federal government." For Profit, Anti-Poverty

With this:
"Obama Promised Healthcare Premiums Would Fall $2,500 Per Family; They Have Climbed $4,865"
Obama Promised Healthcare Premiums Would Fall $2,500 Per Family; They Have Climbed $4,865 | Zero Hedge

Free market vs.the Bolshevik promises

Even when the subsequent winner of the "Lie of the Year" award was lying about his eponymous bill, most knew the truth.

From 2009:

"The most recent ABC News/Washington Post poll (June 21) finds that 83 percent of Americans are very satisfied or somewhat satisfied with the quality of their health care, and 81 percent are similarly satisfied with their health insurance.

They have good reason to be. If you're diagnosed with cancer, you have a better chance of surviving it in the United States than anywhere else, according to the Concord Five Continent Study. And the World Health Organization ranked the United States No. 1 out of 191 countries for being responsive to patients' needs, including providing timely treatments and a choice of doctors."
Defend Your Health
http://nypost.com/2009/07/17/os-broken-promises/

And this:

"Among insured Americans, 82 percent rate their health coverage positively. Among insured people who've experienced a serious or chronic illness or injury in their family in the last year, an enormous 91 percent are satisfied with their care, and 86 percent are satisfied with their coverage."
ABCNEWS.com : U.S. Health Care Concerns Increase

10 . If you imagine that the term 'Bolshevik' is far too cavalier a use of the term.....
....remember when Obama scoffed at the idea that ObamaCare was a "Bolshevik plot"???

Well, it certainly is Bolshevik in conception, design, and purpose!.

a. "Government control of private sector activity...is aptly described as Bolshevik- or Marxist, socialist, collectivist, statist, or, for that matter, fascist, too. Indeed, nationalized health care was one of the first programs enacted by the Bolsheviks after they seized power in 1917 (Banks, insurance companies and means of communications were also taken over by Soviet authorities immediately.)
Dziewanowski, "A History of Soviet Russia," p. 107.

Let's get the terminology correct:
b. Liberal and Progressive are used interchangeably in general parlance...And Liberals are admitted socialists.

c. Even Marx admitted that true communism could not come about without revolution. So the statement -- "A communist is a socialist with a gun" can be accepted as a truism.
So....Liberals, Progressives, Socialists = Communists.

The Founders bequeathed us a nation based on individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government.
Do we follow their instructions....or that of Marx.
The failure of ObamaCare should .......should.....teach a lesson about which way to go.

Last edited:

Downgrading Health Care
Downgrading Medical Care

Reliable Democrat Voters

Raise your paws.

First and only since your first paragraph is wrong did not bother to read the rest of the bs post.

ACA, aka obamacare is not health insurance it's a law.

Downgrading Health Care
Downgrading Medical Care

Reliable Democrat Voters

Raise your paws.

bolsheviks

Let's see, he said he paid $3000 a month and you think his neighbor's are paying for this? I picture you sitting at home on computer all day drawing social security disability. If you're truly disabled fine but in my line of work I see too many who could work but drawing disability.

New Topics

Forum List

Back