Obamacare protester gives the finger to MOveOn.org

The asshole threw a second punch - and he was going for more. You can't go call the freaking cops WHEN YOUR GODDAM FACE IS BEING PUMMELED IN.
Holy jezus, do you even hear yourself when you talk?

Yes, and I've been in bigger protests than that, and in more danger. What You fail to get is the damage that is done to others as a direct result of your actions. You defeat your cause by blemishing it. The Protester did invade space and antagonize, he was wrong there, and at risk. He was still the victim at that point, and would have been seen as a hero for his side, had he not bitten off Grand pa's finger. It's just not done. These protests are going to be getting bigger. It is real important that we do not start massacres. Think Wounded Knee. No Excusses.

If you know actually know how to handle yourself, you ain't gonna let a 65 year old man punch you in the face - twice.

Guys who say things like, "I know how to fight" most likely don't. Your reaction to the proceeding points has proven you to be among that group. You attempted to talk big about beating up an old man.

That doesn't make you tough kid - that makes you a wuss, and your numbers are legion...

Look man, I've been sucker punched, and hit twice before I got my licks in. And some 65 year old men are pretty tough. It's not like 65 is over-the-hill in this day and age by a long shot.

I've had my ass kicked quite a bit, and kicked some ass back. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't know how to fight. And I'd be lying if I said I would have had the self-control not to crack this guy after he hit me. That's not bragging, it's just the simple truth.

There's no poiont getting in my face about it and starting a "My dick is bigger than yours argument" with me, when it's clear that neither one of us can prove how large our respective members are.

The above is a Bush-approved post! Well done!

BushBulge.jpg

If you know actually know how to handle yourself, you ain't gonna let a 65 year old man punch you in the face - twice.

Guys who say things like, "I know how to fight" most likely don't. Your reaction to the proceeding points has proven you to be among that group. You attempted to talk big about beating up an old man.

That doesn't make you tough kid - that makes you a wuss, and your numbers are legion...

Look man, I've been sucker punched, and hit twice before I got my licks in. And some 65 year old men are pretty tough. It's not like 65 is over-the-hill in this day and age by a long shot.

I've had my ass kicked quite a bit, and kicked some ass back. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't know how to fight. And I'd be lying if I said I would have had the self-control not to crack this guy after he hit me. That's not bragging, it's just the simple truth.

There's no poiont getting in my face about it and starting a "My dick is bigger than yours argument" with me, when it's clear that neither one of us can prove how large our respective members are.

The above is a Bush-approved post! Well done!

BushBulge.jpg

:lol::lol:

That picture never fails to make me laugh.

The puncher stuck his fist in the guys mouth, on the second punch, this by his own admission in his interview with cavuto linked on the first page.

If he got his finger bitten off because he was trying to shove it down some guy's throat, well that seems like self defense to me.

So ... nonclinical amputation is nicer than a punch to the gut ... good to know where you priorities are. I am guessing you are all for people shooting kids just for running through their yard to?

Someone sticks their finger in my mouth while punching me in the face? Yeah, I'm biting down....hard.

Well--the 65 yr. old that had his finger bitten off--is very lucky.

Under Obamacare--the 65 yr. old pinky finger would not have been reattached--he would have been told to take his pinky finger home & give it a pain pill.

The rightwing asshole escalated it -when he threw the first punch.

I swear, I think you guys live in a whole 'nother universe.

care to explain why the pro health care dude decided to go across the street and get in the guys face......or what he might have said or was about to do.....that caused him to get drilled.....

The puncher stuck his fist in the guys mouth, on the second punch, this by his own admission in his interview with cavuto linked on the first page.

If he got his finger bitten off because he was trying to shove it down some guy's throat, well that seems like self defense to me.

So ... nonclinical amputation is nicer than a punch to the gut ... good to know where you priorities are. I am guessing you are all for people shooting kids just for running through their yard to?

Someone sticks their finger in my mouth while punching me in the face? Yeah, I'm biting down....hard.
Some of these mofos will scream about the right to open up fire and blowing to bits a guy intruding on their property (and I would agree with them) - but stick their freaking finger in the property of A GUYS MOUTH, (While the face is being pummeled) - and who do they defend?

Right. The asshole sticking his fist in the guy's mouth.

The rightwing asshole escalated it -when he threw the first punch.

I swear, I think you guys live in a whole 'nother universe.

care to explain why the pro health care dude decided to go across the street and get in the guys face......or what he might have said or was about to do.....that caused him to get drilled.....
Doesn't matter. Does Right-wing guy own the sidewalk or something?

I'm not convinced that Bill "Nine Finger" Rice committed a crime. By all accounts, the guy who bit him crossed the street in order to confront the man. The biter was angry and yelling and calling him names. If he felt threatened, I do believe he would have been within his rights to do something about it. There was no reason for the biter to cross the street, it's not like he was going into the mall. Why did the guy cross the street? To defend the honor of Code Pink?

Either way, you'd like to think that two grown men could find some other way to resolve their differences.

Anyone interested in the local fish-wrap version, here's a link:

Man accused in T.O. finger-biting incident sought : Local News : Ventura County Star

Pretty exciting stuff for the middle of the week in this neck of the woods.

I'm not convinced that Bill "Nine Finger" Rice committed a crime. By all accounts, the guy who bit him crossed the street in order to confront the man. The biter was angry and yelling and calling him names. If he felt threatened, I do believe he would have been within his rights to do something about it. There was no reason for the biter to cross the street, it's not like he was going into the mall. Why did the guy cross the street? To defend the honor of Code Pink?

Either way, you'd like to think that two grown men could find some other way to resolve their differences.

Man accused in T.O. finger-biting incident sought : Local News : Ventura County Star

Watch them now claim that verbal assault isn't a crime either.

Under Obamacare--the 65 yr. old pinky finger would not have been reattached--he would have been told to take his pinky finger home & give it a pain pill.

_________

You are so right! Thus, his will be the final pinky in the coffin for Obamacare!

:clap2:

_________

You are so right! Thus, his will be the final pinky in the coffin for Obamacare!

Thank God, the man had Medicare!

_________

YES! Before Obama tries to gut half a billion from it!!

YES! Before Obama tries to gut half a billion from it!!

Let's see....

The healthcare corporations gave $3.4 BILLION DOLLARS to Congress in the past decade, so if we stop that then we come out $2.9 BILLION DOLLARS ahead!

Why doesn't your glorious congress then put that money into paying for Medicare and Medicaid instead of still gutting it?

Rice said he did not initially plan to participate in any demonstration Wednesday. He was driving by when he spotted Code Pink members, and he stopped to see if they were protesting the military, he said. Rice has a son who is an officer in the Marine Corps.
After a brief exchange with Code Pink members, Rice said, he was satisfied they were not protesting the military
I wonder what he would have done if they were protesting the military. :eusa_eh:

Idiots...but, I will say this. How did he get such an opportunity to bite off the other guy's finger...was it sticking in his face.

Yup, that would justify biting it off. You may want to pay attention to the story. You see, the guy that bit off the finger was IN THE FACE of the old guy and SCREAMING at him. If his hand was in his face it was to block the spittle from the Moveon.Org fellow.

Forum List

Back