Obamacare is Unnecessary

That's probably the first reasonable post you've made since I've been here.

shows how stupid and liberal you are. capitalism is very reasonable. It made us rich and the second China switched to it it made them rich too. Do you understand??

How many people did you let die today?

No one who comes to my free clinic is turned away.
What about the people who can't get there? Why are you letting them die?

dear stupid liberal , dying people go to hospitals not free clinics. Do you understand?
Ed, please mop up before you leave.
dear stupid liberal , dying people go to hospitals not free clinics. Do you understand?

Because you were posting here instead of driving the ambulance.
Evasion makes your argument weaker. The idea that those of us opposed to state welfare are in favor of "letting" people die is a fraud. Like you!

Evasion makes your argument weaker. The idea that those of us opposed to state welfare are in favor of "letting" people die is a fraud. Like you!

What does this have to do with free clinics?

Nothing I can see. Why did you imply it did?

Well, since the OP was about free clinics, I figured...

You're the chickenshit who implies that people opposed to state welfare want to "let" people die. You don't wanna hear about it, don't bring it up.

You're the chickenshit who implies that people opposed to state welfare want to "let" people die. You don't wanna hear about it, don't bring it up.

No.

"Whenever you have an efficient government you have a dictatorship." -- Harry S. Truman, Speech at Columbia University, 4/28/59

conservatives and libertarians oppose crippling free clinics that create moral hazard and make our social problems worse rather than better.

Free Clinics | Free Medical Clinics | Free Health Clinics

There are free healthcare clinics all over the nation designed to care for the uninsured.
Some are "sliding scale", which means you pay what you can afford to pay.
There are over 1100 of them in the USA and they serve every town and city.

I used to audit these clinics for San Diego County. I was treated a few times. The care was very good.
Incorrect.

In states that refused to expand Medicaid, there are in fact a significant number of residents of those state who have no access to affordable healthcare, particularly with regard to health maintenance and chronic medical conditions, not acute or emergency care.

Indeed, these individuals in such states can't afford to purchase insurance on the exchange but have income that exceeds receiving care in 'free' clinics – clinics that are in fact not 'free' at all.

Note that healthcare and health insurance are two different things; the ACA is in fact necessary to provide Americans affordable health insurance so they have access affordable healthcare.

That there are Americans who have access to neither is the fault of the states that refused to expand Medicaid, not the provisions the ACA.

And 'free' clinics are in no way a 'substitute' for the ACA, the notion is ridiculous and devoid of merit.

Did you say the ACA provides "affordable" care????Is that why so many people are complaining that their premiums have gone up???? The ACA is now trying to charge me $75 each year for dental insurance I am
already paying for??? Take your propaganda and shove it.

Forum List

Back