Obamacare is Unnecessary

ACA has nothing to do with providing a safety net for the poor. It's about herding consumers for corporate profits.

Obama passed it to help corporate profits?? Dear. he's a commie. That makes you very very stupid!!

Thanks, Ed! I take that as high praise.

dear stuipid, you said BO passed ACA to help corporate profits!! How stupid does that make you?
I despise the guy's commie thinking but he's a very good guy otherwise.

That's why you're special, Ed!

ACA has nothing to do with providing a safety net for the poor. It's about herding consumers for corporate profits.

Obama passed it to help corporate profits?? Dear. he's a commie. That makes you very very stupid!!

Thanks, Ed! I take that as high praise.

dear stuipid, you said BO passed ACA to help corporate profits!! How stupid does that make you?
I despise the guy's commie thinking but he's a very good guy otherwise.

That's why you're special, Ed!
I despise the guy's commie thinking but he's a very good guy otherwise.Corporate profits would be his last concern!!

What's your alternative?

how stupid!! Capitalism of course. It would lower prices by 80% (based on Soviet ,Red Chinese example) and thus make health care affordable to all.

For free clinics? Prove it.

There was a great op-ed in LA Times this weekend about DCF buying $185 scotch tape dispensers!!

Irrelevant to how you'd run a free clinic.

at govt agencies there is no incentive not to buy $185 scotch tape dispensers. Do you understand? Under capitalism you go bankrupt for inefficiency.

Simple enough for you??

What's your alternative?

how stupid!! Capitalism of course. It would lower prices by 80% (based on Soviet ,Red Chinese example) and thus make health care affordable to all.

There was a great op-ed in LA Times this weekend about DCF buying $185 scotch tape dispensers!!

at govt agencies there is no incentive not to buy $185 scotch tape dispensers. Do you understand? Under capitalism you go bankrupt for inefficiency.

Simple enough for you??

How would you run a free clinic?

Simple enough for you??

nothing is free under capitalism so there would be no free clinics

Simple enough for you??

So you'd just let people die. That's a more extreme definition of capitalism than even the most liberal poster here would offer. I'll hold you to it from now on.

Simple enough for you??

So you'd just let people die. That's a more extreme definition of capitalism than even the most liberal poster here would offer. I'll hold you to it from now on.

How many people did you let die today?

Simple enough for you??

people don't die at free clinics dopey, they are sent to hospitals. Do you understand??

Go lie down.

people don't die at free clinics dopey, they are sent to hospitals. Do you understand??

?

Go lie down.
people don't die at free clinics dopey, they are sent to hospitals. Do you understand?

?

Go lie down.
people don't die at free clinics dopey, they are sent to hospitals. Do you understand?
Ed, please.

Forum List

Back