Obamacare has reversed the trend of families struggling to pay medical bills!

Fewer People Are Having Trouble Paying Medical Bills Thanks To Obamacare

Just incredible! How will the GOP spin this to be "BAD....JUST BAD!"

They better start planning a good rebuttal for 2016, or they will again be an also ran....

Thats just great for people who are subsidized.
What about the people who can no longer afford healthcare because they now have to pay for the subsidized bums as well?
You know,the people who actually contribute to society...

Link that for me.....besides an ultra conservative hack site...

They better start planning a good rebuttal for 2016, or they will again be an also ran....

Thats just great for people who are subsidized.
What about the people who can no longer afford healthcare because they now have to pay for the subsidized bums as well?
You know,the people who actually contribute to society...

Link that for me.....besides an ultra conservative hack site...

So answer this one question..
Do you honestly believe that no one's healthcare cost went up because of obammycare?
Because if you do,your original post is totally worthless.

Of course it did! Many people had near worthless policies. The ACA places minimum criteria on what health insurance policies cover. So yes, some health insurance policy premiums did go up.

Now, you answer my question. Show me some valid information on "people who can no longer afford healthcare because they now have to pay for the subsidized bums as well?"

Or did you just parrot this from a FOX news show?

Of course it did! Many people had near worthless policies. The ACA places minimum criteria on what health insurance policies cover. So yes, some health insurance policy premiums did go up.

Now, you answer my question. Show me some valid information on "people who can no longer afford healthcare because they now have to pay for the subsidized bums as well?"

The HuffingPaint post?
We're done here......

The HuffingPaint post?
We're done here......

I could have posted from multiple news outlets that say the same thing, but this was the most informative. But you go ahead and walk away....cause.....YOU GOT NOTHING!:badgrin:

Has the cost of health care gotten cheaper? Are doctors, labs, clinics, hospitals, and pharmaceuticals charging less? If the answer to those two questions is no, then how can people magically start affording what was unaffordable? How can they suddenly pay medical expenses with ease? Could the answer be subsidized health care? If the answer is yes, then someone is subsidizing it, to make it easier to pay health care expenses. The ACA ( Obamacare ) takes from some to give to others. While the ACA makes healthcare affordable and less of a financial strain on some, it is also placing an additional burden on others. The ACA ( Obamacare ) is not a "net gain" proposition. Obamacare is NOT a "win win" proposition. Higher cost for some, enables some to be less burdened by health care cost. It's akin to the "Robin Hood" take from the rich to give to the poor.

Last edited:
And the taxpayers don't even get a thank you note...But that OBAMA obama obama what a guy when it's NOT HIS MONEY.

They'll run out of other people's monies some day.

You folks will just keep throwing stuff against the wall until something sticks, won't you? Pretty Pathetic....really....

this is PURE propaganda and not surprising it's from the Hufferpuffer... and some will swallow it hook, line and stinker

The HuffingPaint post?
We're done here......

I could have posted from multiple news outlets that say the same thing, but this was the most informative. But you go ahead and walk away....cause.....YOU GOT NOTHING!:badgrin:

You dumb fuck... Dont come to me demanding a legit source when yours is the HuffingPaintpost.
Fuck off and try again.

The shelter index continued to rise, and the index for medical care posted its largest increase since August 2013. However, these increases were offset by declines in a broad array of indexes including apparel, airline fares, used cars and trucks, household furnishings and operations, and new vehicles. http://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/cpi.pdf

:banana: Still trying to make some BS stick against the wall.....

I just had to lend 2500 dollars to an employee because her old insurance dropped her and because of Obama care her deductible more than doubled.

She had a surgery scheduled for 3 months and was going to have to cancel it.

So yeah great program.

In the meantime men have to pay for insurance that covers maternity care and mammograms and people without kids have to pay for policies that cover pediatric services.

Forum List

Back