Obamacare gets Huge bump in polls....

:woohoo: :eusa_dance: :woohoo:

Latest Polls;.. pre speech 44% favor, 53% opposed, after speech 46% favor, 51% opposed.

Democrat approval of plan went from 72% to 80%...:bowdown:

Republican approval went down 1%
Independent approval went up 1%

(according to Rasmussen Report)

Wow, what an impact....:udaman:

Are you being sarcastic, or are you actually dancing around over a statistical nullity?

Latest Polls;.. pre speech 44% favor, 53% opposed, after speech 46% favor, 51% opposed.

Are you being sarcastic, or are you actually dancing around over a statistical nullity?
I think the OP is gleeful over the fact that the President's speech had very little impact on approval/disapproval on this issue.

I think the OP is gleeful over the fact that the President's speech had very little impact on approval/disapproval on this issue.

Thank God. I'd hate to think anyone is stupid enough to ACTUALLY be excited over something that, statistically, isn't a change at all.

Thank God. I'd hate to think anyone is stupid enough to ACTUALLY be excited over something that, statistically, isn't a change at all.

:eusa_angel: me...... sarcastic or stupid......:eusa_think:.....................:lol:

Only Jillian seems to be happy with her CBS poll that shows a much higher numbers...
well, if the dems in DC actually believed that poll, that bill would pass in a snap
yet they are still reluctant to pass it

It had a huge impact.

It will pass now.

Forum List

Back