Notice a lack of the accusation from Obama?

The best example is the claim made not just by radio and cable talk show hosts, but by prominent politicians, that we plan to set up panels of bureaucrats with the power to kill off senior citizens. Now, such a charge would be laughable if it weren't so cynical and irresponsible. It is a lie, plain and simple.

From the Messiah's speech.

Joe Wilson could have received a text message and just blurted out "You lie!!!" while listening to the President's speech. He didn't name Obama specifically.

So your "Who" argument doesn't hold water.

Some people still don't get that it wasn't what was said but the forum and order in which it was spoken.

I was over this a millisecond after it happen.

Learn to Let. It. Go.

All prominent politicians...are you having trouble reading?
I don't see the word ALL in there. Are YOU having trouble reading?

Oh god.........a Clinton hair splitter...."it depends on what the definition of 'is' is."

Fucking left wing loon..........

So yelling at the President while he's making a speech that he's lying is the same as dispelling a rumor that many people are starting to believe, while not even calling anyone out.

I don't see the word ALL in there. Are YOU having trouble reading?

Oh god.........a Clinton hair splitter...."it depends on what the definition of 'is' is."

Fucking left wing loon..........

So yelling at the President while he's making a speech that he's lying is the same as dispelling a rumor that many people are starting to believe, while not even calling anyone out.

Yes. They both accused each other of being liars. Obama said "prominent politicians" which is a blanket covering any and all who said the sort of thing he refered to and Wilson said "you lie" when Obama said illegal aliens won't be covered by the public option....which as it turns out may be, in fact,...a lie....after all. There is NO citizen/legal immigrant verification process in the pending legislation at this time.

Someone asks for a quote and it is given. When completely busted, they then attempt to change the definition and the quote to fit. Is it that hard to admit being wrong? Is the party affiliation stronger than the truth?

Forum List

Back