Obamacare gets Huge bump in polls....

:woohoo: :eusa_dance: :woohoo:

Latest Polls;.. pre speech 44% favor, 53% opposed, after speech 46% favor, 51% opposed.

Democrat approval of plan went from 72% to 80%...:bowdown:

Republican approval went down 1%
Independent approval went up 1%

(according to Rasmussen Report)

Wow, what an impact....:udaman:

Would you please provide your link. I wouldn't call that huge btw. :lol:

Ah, so that means you cant find one. Got ya.
For the love of God, Zona....Your a troll Do your own homework. This is your SOP? Got ya.
naw, normally i would find a link, but when he is asked to find a link he throws up a google search
so he can fuck off

She's pulling the same thing on me on another thread...I had to look and see if I was on the right thread.

no, I'll pull your Shtick
go find it yourself

For the love of God, Zona....Your a troll Do your own homework. This is your SOP? Got ya.

Beck raped and killed a girl back in the day. I dont need to send you a link, look it up for yourself.

See how this works. I can say anything and not provide a link, then call you a troll because you asked for one.

Oh and Palin got a divorce last Friday. Look it up yourself, i don't have to provide you with a link. :tomato:

DAMN, DO YOU HOMWORK.

Also, Palin finally admitted her last baby wasn't hers, its actually her grandchild. Bristol had two kids. Again, google it, i am not here to provide you with links, you wont believe them...blah blah.

Damn I hope you get it. You cant just say shit in here without some kind of proof. Dive Con just did it I know but its not credible. Please tell me you are not on his level...?

Do you even know what the hell this is about. What link I am asking about?

Last edited:

Beck raped and killed a girl back in the day. I dont need to send you a link, look it up for yourself.

See how this works. I can say anything and not provide a link, then call you a troll because you asked for one.

Oh and Palin got a divorce last Friday. Look it up yourself, i don't have to provide you with a link. :tomato:

DAMN, DO YOU HOMWORK.

Also, Palin finally admitted her last baby wasn't hers, its actually her grandchild. Bristol had two kids. Again, google it, i am not here to provide you with links, you wont believe them...blah blah.

Damn I hope you get it. You cant just say shit in here without some kind of proof. Dive Con just did it I know but its not credible. Please tell me you are not on his level...?

you've pulled the same shit, hypocrite
thats why i gave it back to you

DAMN, DO YOU HOMWORK.

Looks like the little girl is getting a little testy. I gave you all sorts of links on the other thread Zonie. You just ignore them because you are the blooming idiot... :lol::lol:

DAMN, DO YOU HOMWORK.

Looks like the little girl is getting a little testy. I gave you all sorts of links on the other thread Zonie. You just ignore them because you are the blooming idiot... :lol::lol:

Link please.

DAMN, DO YOU HOMWORK.

Link please.

I stand with my prior post :lol:

Nup, you are wrong, my friend.

Here you need some good counsel to take to your heart and heed: ""...when facts and reason are thrown overboard and only timidity passes for wisdom, and we can no longer even engage in a civil conversation with each other over the things that truly matter – that at that point we don’t merely lose our capacity to solve big challenges. We lose something essential about ourselves."

Some among the agenda-driven radical right activists have lost something essentially decent about themselves. All of American saw in on Tuesday and Wednesday. You folks have to decide if you are going to Americans or if you are going to join the "Stupid Joe Miller" crowd of thirteen people.

Guys, get with it, or you are going to continue being on the outside looking in.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLcilJGPo68]YouTube - Hey There Obama (Drink the Kool Aid)[/ame]

that video is PERFECT! the exact representation of EVERY fucking liberal asshole ever, ever!

:woohoo: :eusa_dance: :woohoo:

Latest Polls;.. pre speech 44% favor, 53% opposed, after speech 46% favor, 51% opposed.

Democrat approval of plan went from 72% to 80%...:bowdown:

Republican approval went down 1%
Independent approval went up 1%

(according to Rasmussen Report)

Wow, what an impact....:udaman:

Obama kicked their ass.

Forum List

Back