Obamacare Fails to Fail

Subsidized by the entire tax base. Period.

So you're really calling out a twenty year combat vet on whether or not he deserves his insurance?
What a piece of shit you are......

Fuck you. Everyone deserves insurance. You fail to grasp the primary point. Take your fake patriotic bullshit and shove it up your ass.
LL....you were ok until you said this.....
You got yours. I got mine. Not good enough.
i dont think Hoss meant that at all....

Huh? You expect me to remember a 2 week old discussion?
oh im sorry....senility?.......i got back into a thread i was in 3 months ago....for christ sakes you look at a few posts and it should come back to you.....if you have problems with 2 weeks ago.....go see a Doctor.....

Yeah.....that's the spirit. Great post!

So, where is the mainstream media like FOXNEWS with this story?

Obamacare Fails to Fail

Particularly since they were so quck and eager to sing like songbirds during the negativity of the roll-out?

Where are all the RW politicos that were predicting it's impending doom now?

Hmmmmm....!?!?
Its not even fully implemented yet You people are a hoot. The SC has ruled many of the subsidizing is unconstitutional,this is far from a success.
By your own words and logic you people also don't have no business referring to Obamacare as a failure.

It's also far from a failure.

What a hoot indeed!
So far from a failure but just as far from a success leaves us with what??

Your willing to except gross inadequacies because why?

So you're really calling out a twenty year combat vet on whether or not he deserves his insurance?

Fuck you. Everyone deserves insurance. You fail to grasp the primary point. Take your fake patriotic bullshit and shove it up your ass.

oh im sorry....senility?.......i got back into a thread i was in 3 months ago....for christ sakes you look at a few posts and it should come back to you.....if you have problems with 2 weeks ago.....go see a Doctor.....

hey thanks.....i hope your memory improves......

hey thanks.....i hope your memory improves......

Cool.

Nope. I have the same employer sponsored plan that I've had for the past several years. Unlike you, my concern is for those who don't have plans.

Therefore, I support universal health care. It's good for everyone when everyone has access to quality health care.
Where have I said anything about denying anyone of healthcare? I want everyone to have adequate healthcare. I just don't want want it foisted onto the taxpayers. You liberal pukes need to take a class in reading comprehension before shooting off your gator mouths.

Your healthcare is subsidized by my tax dollars. Surely you know this.

You are saying that you want everyone to have "adequate" health care.....how is that paid for in your world? How do people who do not have the money get that care?

Shit.....this is like talking to a wall.
My healthcare is a benefit for over 20 years of active duty, combat related disability in the line of duty, paying for Social Security for over 50 years and not being a deadbeat freeloader. Shit.....this is like talking to a monkey turd.

You cocksucker...

WE OWE HIM!

And YOU owe him!

Fucking ingrate.

Dear Hossfly, LoneLaugher and Mojo2
here's an idea

How about
A. For Republicans who don't agree to the federal mandates on insurance
that whole party can set up an exemption for members who contribute and pay for
Vet health care and VA reforms as their tax contributions instead of fines under ACA they didn'tconsent to

B. For Democrats who believe in health care as a right through govt
they can organize the ACA and exchanges through the Democrat party
and use that to buy all the votes t hey want.
they jsut have to pay for those votes by covering the insurance
and all costs of health care for their members they accept responsibility for covering

they also have the option of tying the funding to
criminal justice reform by converting death row and punitive
systems into medical and mental health treatment
they'd rather fund in place of the death penalty

C. For Greens Libertarians and others
they can either set up alternative health care
through co-ops as the Greens members have proposed
or other alternatives to reform the drug policies per state

let each party pay for its own policies
and let citizens choose where they
want to pay their taxes to cover health care
through that system.

since health care as a right is a belief,
then people have the right to choose which
belief system to support: singlepayer, nongovt,
free market etc. according to their political beliefs or creed

why not enforce the first and fourteenth amendment
and respect each person's creed and organize by party

My healthcare is a benefit for over 20 years of active duty, combat related disability in the line of duty, paying for Social Security for over 50 years and not being a deadbeat freeloader. Shit.....this is like talking to a monkey turd.

You've got three pages of "Crib notes" to cheat from, cum breath.

Where have I said anything about denying anyone of healthcare? I want everyone to have adequate healthcare. I just don't want want it foisted onto the taxpayers. You liberal pukes need to take a class in reading comprehension before shooting off your gator mouths.

You are saying that you want everyone to have "adequate" health care.....how is that paid for in your world? How do people who do not have the money get that care?

You cocksucker...

WE OWE HIM!

And YOU owe him!

Fucking ingrate.

here's an idea

How about
Vet health care and VA reforms as their tax contributions instead of fines under ACA they didn'tconsent to

and all costs of health care for their members they accept responsibility for covering

through that system.

Thanks for including me in the braintrust you'd have opine on the merits of your plan.

However, I am not at all informed of the precise details of the ACA plans and coverages and provisions and such.

My only reason for being in this fine thread at all is because I am AGAINST the efforts of the Eboma regime to wrest control of this country from its owners...WE THE PEOPLE, through use of the boiling frog strategy.

By the time ACA is fully laid out for the American people to actually experience and feel its many hidden 'gotcha's' we will be boiled.

ACA has ALWAYS been intended as a two sided coin.

In order for the American sheeple, er I mean people to give up our sovereignty to the government hirelings who are supposed to be our public SERVANTS, Eboma et al needed to bait the snare with something we'd be sure to swallow whole.

Free or affordable, quality healthcare for everyone.

Most Libs and Progressives have swallowed that bait, hook, line and sinker!

We Conservatives don't necessarily blame those who understandably want and NEED quality, affordable and Universal Healthcare.

I mean, hey, Conservatives are people and people need healthcare they can afford and that is of the same quality as we currently have in the USA if not at an even higher level too. Right??

So, I hope you can see that some of us Conservatives are not opposed to the idea of UHC as much as we are against ACA. And that brings us to the person most responsible for this whole Hall-Coblentz nightmare...

What we CAN blame is the two time election of someone who was already so clearly ill suited to be OUR POTUS that everything he has done since his re-election campaign has been to execute what is clear to most Conservatives: An agenda to ruin America and as he promised, to FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORM IT.

ACA has ALWAYS been designed to see the private insurers to eventually fall by the wayside and for ACA to become a totally Government paid and run healthcare program.

Aside from the inherent problems with creating yet ONE MORE HUGE GOVERNMENT BUREAUCRACY...

This one would have all your medical records and all your financial records and all your personal business known, for the first time, in one place by one group of Government employees (who have already shown their TOTAL respect for your Constitutional rights! :eyeroll: ) to use as THEY please.

And if they say your Father or Mother can't get that heart surgery he or she needs, then, as they say, 'that's all she wrote.'

And wouldn't it be funny if your Parent also happened to be a local GOP committee chairperson in a County somewhere in America's heartland?

And we are supposed to be more civilized than the Sunnis and Shia who are killing each other in Iraq over partisan religious politics. Yeah, we do it the CIVILIZED way.

Just give the Government control over ourselves and our sovereignty is lost forever.

When the Government controls the people's health care the Government controls the people.

We Conservatives don't object to UHC. We just can't approve THE PLAN KNOWN AS ACA!!!

And once it is fully experienced by the American people in all its grandeur the American people won't want it either.

But that is where Eboma et al have thought ahead!

By the time we wake up to the Devil's Sandwich that ACA is, it will be too late for us to repeal it. It will have become the ill fitting shackles we will have to learn to adjust to the rest of our lives.

As subjects of an all powerful government.

But that is an unthinkable prospect!

We mustn't allow OBAMACARE to stand as is!!!

We will ALL regret it.

Even the Obamabots.

Look, we have been telling you how bad he is since 2007.

And now most of you have awakened to realize exactly how awful he is.

Now, will you also wake up to just how awful ACA is and how much worse it will be before it is too late to avoid this disgraceful milestone in American history when we will close the book on our founding fathers' noble experiment in self government?

Our founding fathers staked EVERYTHING for freedom, liberty and independence for themselves and for us.

Will we give our sovereignty to any man who sits in the White House, especially one who should never have been elected at all and wouldn't have been if we'd been more responsible in our decision making and hiring practices?

Eboma's IRS targeted his political opposition.

His intel agencies spied on his political opposition.

He lies to his employers regularly for his own political and/or personal gain.

He repeatedly lied to get ACA laid on us. His wicked witch of the West, San Fran Nan, used dirty tricks to get the bill passed through the House WITHOUT ANYONE EVEN READING THE BILL BEFORE VOTING ON IT!

So why oh why on Earth would anyone give this regime the power of life and death over our loved one's? Or give up the decision making role to a controlling, manipulative and oppressive Big Brother government? (Oh, it may not be all that oppressive NOW, but watch how long it will take for that dynamic to change when they no longer need our approval!)

Why would we casually, no EAGERLY, hand them the keys to our government making THEM our Masters???

In perpetuity.

Or until we fought ONCE AGAIN to regain control over our government.

Last edited:

You cocksucker...

WE OWE HIM!

And YOU owe him!

Fucking ingrate.

here's an idea

How about

through that system.

Thanks for including me in the braintrust you'd have opine on the merits of your plan.

However, I am not at all informed of the precise details of plans and coverages and provisions and such.

My only reason for being in this fine thread at all is because I am AGAINST the efforts of the Eboma regime to wrest control of this country from its owners...WE THE PEOPLE, through the boiling frog strategy.

By the time ACA is fully laid out for the American people to actually experience and feel its many hidden 'gotcha's' we will be boiled.

ACA has ALWAYS been a two sided coin.

In order for the American sheeple, er I mean people to give up our sovereignty to the government hirelings who are supposed to be our public SERVANTS, Eboma et al needed to bait the snare with something we'd be sure to swallow whole.

Most Libs and Progressives have.

And we Conservatives don't necessarily blame those who understandably NEED quality, affordable and Universal Healthcare.

What we CAN blame is the two time election of someone who was already so clearly ill suited to be OUR POTUS that everything he has done since his re-election campaign has been to execute what is clear to most Conservatives: An agenda to ruin America and as he promised, to FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORM IT.

ACA has ALWAYS been designed to see the private insurers fall by the wayside and for ACA to be a totally Government paid and run healthcare program.

Aside from the inherent problems with creating yet ONE MORE HUGE GOVERNMENT BUREAUCRACY...

This one would have all your medical records and all your financial records and all your personal business known, for the first time, in one place by one group of Government employees (who have already shown their respect for your Constitutional rights!) to use as THEY please.

And if they say your Father or Mother can't get that heart surgery he or she needs, that's all she wrote.

And wouldn't it be funny if your Parent also happened to be a local GOP committee chairperson in a County in America's heartland.

And we are supposed to be more civilized than the Sunnis and Shia who are killing each other in Iraq over partisan religious politics. Yeah, we do it the CIVILIZED way.

Just give the Government control over ourselves and our sovereignty is lost forever.

When the Government controls the people's health care the Government controls the people.

We Conservatives don't object to UHC we just can't approve THE PLAN KNOWN AS ACA!!!

And once it is fully experienced by the American people inall its grandeur the American people won't want it either.

but that is where Eboma et al have thought ahead!

By the time we wake up to the Hell's Sandwich that ACA is, it will be too late for us to repeal it. It will have become the ill fitting shackles we will have to learn to adjust to.

But that is an unthinkable prospect.

We mustn't allow OBAMACARE to stand as is.

We will ALL regret it.]

Even you Obamabots.

Look, we have been telling you how bad he is since 2007.

And mnow most of you have woken up to realize he is awful.

Now, will you wake up to just how awful ACA is and how much worse it will be before it is too late to avoid this disgraceful milestone in American history when we will close the book on freedom, liberty and independence given us by brave men and women who sacrificed everything in many cases just so we could live in freedom?

Or will we give our sovereignty to a man who should never have been elected at all and wouldn't have been if we'd been more responsible in our decision making and hiring practices?

Eboma's IRS targeted his political opposition.

His intel agencies spied on his political opposition.

He lies to his employers regularly for his own political and/or personal gain.

He repeatedly lied to get ACA laid on us. His wicked witch of the west, San Fran Nan, used dirty tricks to get the bill passed through the House WITHOUT ANYONE EVEN READING THE BILL BEFORE VOTING ON IT!

So why oh why on Earth would anyone give this regime the power of life and death over our loved one's health?

And why would we hand them the keys to our government making THEM our Masters???

Dear Mojo2
T H A N KS
WOW I totally agree that is dangerous to overreach this far,
and deprive law abiding citizens of rights without consent or due process or Constitutional agreement!
I find the problem comes from people's inherent beliefs
a. people who see natural rights as the default and not given by govt but taken away by govt
b. people who see rights as taken away by bigger bullies so these must be protected by govt and depend on that
Because the govt cannot make laws forcing people to change their beliefs
that is why I suggest we separate these beliefs by party. they are beyond religious beliefs
but venture into the area of poltiical beliefs tha tcross the line between church and state.
so this is a new area of law never formally addressed, and we need to have a constitutional convention to address it.

I agree that we the people the voting public did not agree to rewrite laws to give govt this extended power.
I agree the Constitution does not grant this directly
and I agree with criticism that says a Constitutional Amendment would be required before passin gsuch a
a law that creates a 'hybrid' exchange system mixing private insurance, that cannot be checked as one
of the branches of govt, with federal taxation that was already under question for exceeding Constitutional limits.

Now, how to fix this mess.

One person suggested writing an Amendment
that requires a vote in ADVANCE (not waiting until after a bill is passed to argue through the courts)
to determine if that bill is Constitutional for Congress to pass.

And then if it passes that, it can be presented to Congress.
So the content of the bill is separate from the question of its constitutionality.

I suggest to use the Democrat belief in separation of church and state
and in prochoice to check this policy itself
a. the TX democrat platform states that "we believe"
health care is a right, which bsaically constitutes a
political belief or religion.
so we can use that to argue the Democrats
have basically established a religion by
passing ACA as the law of the land
based on this belief that health care is a right through govt
and thus punishing beliefs in free market health care
by depriving people of this choice which is also based on beliefs

b. in addition, take all the arguments Democrats
make again st prolife legislation and regulations
and for prochoice defenses
and use that to argue against ACA and for free choice

if you have defended the right of free choice not to
be infringed upon by govt, then this should apply to all beliefs

if you selectively apply it to abortion but not health care insurance
this shows Amendment 14 violations by discrimination by creed

c. offering to resolve this issue
how I offer to resolve this is to allow the bill to be
enforced by party; so the different parties or groups
are equally free to come up with their own exempted options
of how to pay for health care for their members

this way nobody has to attack or defend any other
views but just focus on the ones they agree to fund

they have to make these effective to cover the costs
of all their members. so if people want free market
it has to cover all the costs of the people who sign up
for that way of paying.

NO fair imposing and expecting another group to pay your costs.

yu set up your own way that covers everyone under that system.

so the singlepayer people set up some collective system
through the democrats or greens and make it work
by supporters only

and the republicans and libertarians can set up
free market networks and coops

I suggest a network of medical schools and health
programs to combine educational internships
with public service to lower the costs of both

Mojo2 would you be open to forming a task force
for any of these approaches?

In general I do believe a Constitutional convention
is needed to address political bleiefs and how to handle these
with respect to first and fourteenth amendment protections equally.

thanks pls reply where you would focus to start redirecting
traffic aroudn this jam and start fixing this mess....

Forum List

Back