ObamaCare crushing small businesses with extra money.

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City
Some small businesses were among the most strident opponents of the Affordable Care Act, but by Wednesday, many of these businesses will have received checks totaling $321 million from their health insurance providers, courtesy of the health care overhaul that became law in 2010. The checks are rebates from insurers that did not spend at least 80 percent of the premiums they collected from small group plans on either actual health care expenses or improving the quality of health care, a provision known as the medical loss ratio rule.

The Affordable Care Act Rebate Checks Are in the Mail: Now What? - US Business News - CNBC

Idiots

Extra TAX PAYERS money.. grab obama ass and kiss it why donchya?

Its not taxpayer's money you imbecile. My fuck you're stupid. Can you read English?
The checks are rebates from insurers

No, but I slept in a motel six last night. all this bullshit costs the taxpayer.. so you're the moron.

I know - you know that to be true in your heart, even though the facts and evidence say otherwise. got it.

OOOOH a whopping 100 something dollars per subscriber

I guess i can retire now.

And BTW will that cover the increases in premiums that are coming?

The government is telling a company how to run its business and what to do with its money, and we are supposed to be happy about this?

Does the government tell Apple what to do with the money you give to Apple when you buy their products? Does it dictate what Apple must do with at least 80 percent of that money?

Is this really a precedent you want to be overjoyed about?

This reeks.

Its not taxpayer's money you imbecile. My fuck you're stupid. Can you read English?

No, but I slept in a motel six last night. all this bullshit costs the taxpayer.. so you're the moron.

I know - you know that to be true in your heart, even though the facts and evidence say otherwise. got it.

so is it your contention that the people who pay insurance companies are not tax payers? really?

The government is telling a company how to run its business and what to do with its money, and we are supposed to be happy about this?

Does the government tell Apple what to do with the money you give to Apple when you buy their products? Does it dictate what Apple must do with at least 80 percent of that money?

This reeks.

libtards are in nirvana.

No, no, of course not. Government has no right to regulate. Only corporations are allowed to make the rules.

A precedent? Yeah - regulating insurance - that's something new. Never been done before. Its a new precedent. Got it.

Two and a half TRILLION dollars spent on health care each year and someone is getting wet over $321 million. That works out to about one one-hundreth of one percent.

That doesn't even make a tiny speck next to the cost growth built into ObamaCare.

Last edited:
Like I said, my brother's insurance company Aetna is no longer accepted at the 2 major NY hospitals closest to him.

Thank you Barry Soetoro! Kindly get the fuck out of the White House

Still waiting for the $2,500 (or 2,500%) decrease in premium from switching to ObamaCare

Some small businesses were among the most strident opponents of the Affordable Care Act, but by Wednesday, many of these businesses will have received checks totaling $321 million from their health insurance providers, courtesy of the health care overhaul that became law in 2010. The checks are rebates from insurers that did not spend at least 80 percent of the premiums they collected from small group plans on either actual health care expenses or improving the quality of health care, a provision known as the medical loss ratio rule.

The Affordable Care Act Rebate Checks Are in the Mail: Now What? - US Business News - CNBC

Idiots

$321 mil? LOL, that's a wooping $10 a small business! You want them to jump for joy? It's going to cost them Tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands (depending on size) a year extra, but you want them to jizz in their pants over $10?

Wait until the get the young and healthy to get insurance backfires, when none get insurance until they get sick and then drop it when they get healthy. And the insurance cos shift the loses to raising everyone's insurance costs!

Your assessment of why people should be happy is like receiving one penny and giving thousand dollars back! What a deal!

Obama never worked a day in his life, much less ever ran a business, but he's going to reorganize the entire US healthcare system?

Yeah, that'll work

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbpWonUzlrc]Obama Gaffe - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back