Obamacare causes prices to skyrocket

An the hits just keep on coming. Funny - Obamacare is doing the exact opposite of what Obama, Pelosi, and Reid "promised" it would do. Don't kid yourself - nobody is that stupid. It's impossible to calculate this horribly. They knew it would cause rates to skyrocket, and they knew it would cause people to lose their doctors and lose their plans (White House e-mails have already proved as much). What this was designed to do was give government power and control over the healthcare sector (which makes up over 17% of the entire U.S. economy).

ObamaCare premiums expected to rise sharply amid insurer losses

i know i cannot afford the 1300 a month that it will run us with a huge ass deductible...

Which has been my contention all along.....

1300/month.

Then the dumbass Aironhead shows up and says "you are not trying hard enough".

The fact is that if it is costing that much...it is costing that much.

TIme to own up to the fact we may need to ration health care in order to keep prices reasonable.

We spend a ton of money on end of life care.....

Most physicians I know say it is stupid. We back end load the system and rob from the front end.

The legacy of Obama, Pelosi, and Reid is crafting the most disastrous, controversial, illegal, and failed legislation in U.S. history...

4 Facts That Prove Obamacare Isn't Aging Well

Hostility to Liberty isn't a "fact", it's a conclusion of sorts.

However, I found this interesting.....

For 2016, CBO initially estimated 21 million enrollees in the government-created exchanges. Today, that sign up number has been revised downward to 13 million and, the CBO now says, will more likely end up as 12 million.

Robert Pear, veteran health reporter of the New York Times, reports that, according to a new Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association study the newly insured under the Affordable Care Act were sicker, used more medical care, and had higher medical costs than those who already had coverage.

Does that mean we have 9 million more uninsured or did they jump ship to other plans ?

USMBNJ's: "WAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Normal Americans: "Cool!"

uninsured-rate-since-1963.png

I can only imagine what kind of absurd explanation you have for why it is ok for Obamacare to drastically increase the cost of healthcare when the entire premise for the unconstitutional disaster was that healthcare costs were too high...:eusa_wall:

It has not increased the cost of health care.

It has increased the cost of health insurance.

It has made insurance companies very profitable.

I can't see what you are addressing, but I know who you are....I've got them on ignore.

But, I'll bet you don't get any kind of explanation at all. You'll just get some stupidassed left wing answer.....
"It has not increased the cost of healthcare - it had increased the cost of health insurance" :rofl:

First of all - health insurance costs are healthcare costs. I pay for health insurance specifically for my healthcare.

Second - insurance costs go up to cover healthcare costs (which have gone up)

Third - Obama and the Dumbocrats said people couldn't afford health insurance and that was also why we needed Obamacare.

Epic fail by them. Epic fail by you to make excuses for their epic fail.

Not altogether true.

As CATO states, Obamacare made inexpensive insurance ILLEGAL.

Way to much garbage in the 10 essentials.

Insurance administration also costs money.

I know people who work at hospitals who say they've tripled the staff they used to have to take care of of the Obamacare BS.

If you want to throwstones and the democrats go ahead. The GOP had plenty of opportunity to address this issue (and it has been a huge issue for a long time) for many years so we would NOT have a a government solution.

Instead they started a bunch of wars.

Good job.
Well that is interesting. How could the GOP (representatives in government) "address this issue" (direct quote from you) and yet "not" be a "government solution"?

If if the GOP did anything to interfere, then it is in fact a "government solution".

You don't think that the GOP could have called the industry together and said....you figure out how to fix this ?

Yes they could.

You don't think the GOP could have led a discussion on what constitutes "good performance" when it comes to health insurance delivery.

Yes they could.

And had they....we could have avoided these issues.

Or do you think legislators are not leaders too ?

IOW: The GOP could have made good use the "bully pulpit" to lead a good conversation on this topic. Instead, they ignored it and we got Obamacare.

Actually every attempt to fix Obama care was meet with derision by the leftists. They were he'll bent on having the insurance companies write the law hoping it would collapse so they could usher in a truly horrific plan to increase reliance on the masters running the show.

Wait....I thought Obama said that we needed Obamacare because the costs of healthcare were just too much??? :uhh:

Thanks Obamacare: This Is What Americans Spent Most Money On In 2015

Youd rather have your illness profited on and going into a multi millionaires pocket instead instead back into the tax base that is in big trouble?
Its ok with you for the rich to profit on your misfortune and illness? Youd rather have your health and life saving decisions made with profit as the main concern? Tell you what...next time your premiums increase, I want to see a thread...from you...sharing that info, just like you do when oblama cares premiums increase. Ur chicken shit.

Wait....I thought Obama said that we needed Obamacare because the costs of healthcare were just too much??? :uhh:

Thanks Obamacare: This Is What Americans Spent Most Money On In 2015

Youd rather have your illness profited on and going into a multi millionaires pocket instead instead back into the tax base that is in big trouble?
Its ok with you for the rich to profit on your misfortune and illness? Youd rather have your health and life saving decisions made with profit as the main concern? Tell you what...next time your premiums increase, I want to see a thread...from you...sharing that info, just like you do when oblama cares premiums increase. Ur chicken shit.

They profit off of your healing.

And do you really want a low paid ER surgeon working on you when they wheel you in...?? Yes ? Move to Mexico.

A good start to correcting the nightmare that is Obamacare....

5 Key Health Care Proposals From House Republican Plan

The proposal recognizes the growing fiscal, demographic, and structural challenges facing the Medicaid program. The proposal begins with putting the Medicaid program on a budget to provide greater fiscal certainty to federal and state taxpayers and reduce fraud, waste, and abuse. It expands flexibility to the states to allow more innovation.

the fed is going to allow states to innovate ?

Yeah...you bet.

A good start to correcting the nightmare that is Obamacare....

5 Key Health Care Proposals From House Republican Plan

The proposal recognizes the growing fiscal, demographic, and structural challenges facing the Medicaid program. The proposal begins with putting the Medicaid program on a budget to provide greater fiscal certainty to federal and state taxpayers and reduce fraud, waste, and abuse. It expands flexibility to the states to allow more innovation.

the fed is going to allow states to innovate ?

Yeah...you bet.
They should do that. The Constitution says so. Will they? Not if liberals have anything to say about it.

No genius...the cancer known as liberalism got us Obamacare.

Oh? For some reason I thought it was Heritage and Romey (you know, that guy you thought should be President instead of Obama) that blueprinted Obamacare...maybe I'm mistaken...maybe they had some totally different ideas they implemented exactly how Obamacare did.

And as to some claims about Administration knowing that millions of people would lose insurance...lets check in on that KNOWLEDGE:

lzi_gpd6puu6buc0blijhq.png

Reality has that insidious liberal bias that makes it sooo tough to deal with! Constant fantasy crafting helps some.

Last edited:
No genius...the cancer known as liberalism got us Obamacare.

Oh? For some reason I thought it was Heritage and Romey that blueprinted Obamacare...maybe I'm mistaken...maybe they had some totally different ideas they implemented exactly how Obamacare did.

Understandable since liberals are extremely slow and very limited mentally. But yes...you are "mistaken". Romney addressed the desires of the constituents of his state. Perfectly legal. Obama and the Dumbocrats unconstitutionally forced Obamacare on the American people. Completely illegal.

The federal government was delegated 18 enumerated powers by the states and that is all. Healthcare is not one of those powers. In addition, no where does the U.S. Constitution grant the federal government the power to force the American people a good or service.

Let me know if you need any other lessons on the U.S. Constitution. I'll be here all week.

Forum List

Back