Obama: Zika Is Not Ebola — ‘A Lot of People Get It and Don’t Even Know That They Have It’

As far as diseases go, Zika is one of the mildests. Most people don't know they have it. Some people get a stuffy nose for a few days. The virus dies in a week. It is only dangerous to the babies of women in the earliest stages of pregnancy.

Zika itself was almost wiped out. Then environmentalists rode to the rescue by banning insecticide and saved this virus from extinction.
BTW, you do know that mothers in the US have babies with small heads don't you? Come on now I'm hoping you did some research on the subject if you're going to discuss it.
Because a baby will rarely be born with a small head is no reason to ignore or dismiss a disease that causes babies to be born with small heads.

As far as diseases go, Zika is one of the mildests. Most people don't know they have it. Some people get a stuffy nose for a few days. The virus dies in a week. It is only dangerous to the babies of women in the earliest stages of pregnancy.

Zika itself was almost wiped out. Then environmentalists rode to the rescue by banning insecticide and saved this virus from extinction.
BTW, you do know that mothers in the US have babies with small heads don't you? Come on now I'm hoping you did some research on the subject if you're going to discuss it.
Because a baby will rarely be born with a small head is no reason to ignore or dismiss a disease that causes babies to be born with small heads.
well sure, but you have to prove there is a disease that causes it. And you have no proof nor do any of the scientists or doctors in the medical profession. so they're lying. I asked for the study, do you have one?

"The World Health Organization (WHO) is the primary reporting agency on case numbers and deaths. Taking their stats with a few grains of salt, but recognizing that mainstream accounts come from WHO, here is their July 25 update, “Ebola Virus Disease, West Africa”:

1201 total cases. 672 deaths. These numbers cover Guinea, Sierra Leone, and Liberia—the Ebola focus areas.

Looking a little deeper, we see that WHO divides each number into categories: “confirmed,” “probable,” and “suspected.”

Diagnostic methods for ID’ing Ebola in those 3 countries are uncertain. Therefore, we should only consider the category labeled “confirmed,” and even then we should have doubts.

So let’s look at the total for confirmed Ebola case numbers in those countries.

It’s 814.

Confirmed number of deaths? 456.

Now consider another WHO report. This one is titled: “Influenza (Seasonal) World Health Organization,” dated April 2009.

It’s the WHO fact sheet on regular seasonal flu, the kind that is said to infect people globally, year after year, like clockwork.

Ready?

Annual number of severe cases: 3-5 million.

Annual number of deaths: between 250,000 and 500,000.

Remember, that’s every year—not a one-time shot."

Jon Rappaport reporting. http://galacticconnection.com/jon-rappaports-ebola-psychological-warfare/#sthash.ogKC9phH.dpbs

Go look up the world health organization. funny shit.

Someone's got a few screws loose :cuckoo:
so you're afraid of the facts I see. Go look it up dumb fk. BTW, it is 250,000 deaths due to the flu to 450 for ebola. But you worry about ebola and let those with flu continue to die.
Get a hold of yourself
Tell me you doubt the numbers, come on now, tell me so!!!! There are figures dumb fk.
You're unhinged you dumb fking idt

so you're afraid of the facts I see. Go look it up dumb fk. BTW, it is 250,000 deaths due to the flu to 450 for ebola. But you worry about ebola and let those with flu continue to die.
Get a hold of yourself
Tell me you doubt the numbers, come on now, tell me so!!!! There are figures dumb fk.
ahhhh it's all you got, what a silly fk.

Get a hold of yourself
The flu! THE FLUUUUUU!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Ya fk

Get a hold of yourself

Ya fk
the flu, the flu, the plane, the plane Tattoo

Get a hold of yourself

Ya fk
Search results: flu deaths

Here let me help you out Tattoo.

"WHO | Influenza (Seasonal) ... Influenza occurs globally with an annual attack rate estimated at 5 ...
Illnesses can result in hospitalization and death mainly among
high-risk ... illness, and about 250 000 to 500 000 deaths. ...
www.who.int/entity/mediacentre/factsheets/fs211/en/ - 39k"

BTW, that's annually.

Get a hold of yourself

Ya fk
Search results: flu deaths

Here let me help you out Tattoo.

"WHO | Influenza (Seasonal) ... Influenza occurs globally with an annual attack rate estimated at 5 ...
Illnesses can result in hospitalization and death mainly among
high-risk ... illness, and about 250 000 to 500 000 deaths. ...
www.who.int/entity/mediacentre/factsheets/fs211/en/ - 39k"

BTW, that's annually.
Dude wtf are you doing talking about the flu?! MALARIA kills millions of people every year!!! The flu is just the media trying to scare you!

I was just sayin he is boosting up ebola to ease the anxiety about ziki. But when ebola was the problem, it was no big deal.
Im not saying he is a liar, I am saying he is a dumbfuck that cant keep up with his own rhetoric.

I don't see him as boosting up Ebola. He was simply comparing two diseases that have gained recent widespread media attention. The way the media has pushed the Zika story you'd think it was Ebola.
Ill give you that. But he is still using a once described disease as "no big deal" to ease anxiety for another "no big deal" disease. Doesn't make much sense to me..

He is saying Zika is a big deal

For the very few pregnant women who contract it, it could be a very big deal, but for the general population, it's a non issue.
evidence not in hand. It's never been proven. EVER!!!!!!!

OK.You are certainly free to run down the road screaming and pulling out your hair if you think that is a more appropriate response.

Forum List

Back