Obama: Zika Is Not Ebola — ‘A Lot of People Get It and Don’t Even Know That They Have It’

I didn't think the world was going to end or anything lol
Then you should agree that ebola and Zika are completely different
I was just sayin he is boosting up ebola to ease the anxiety about ziki. But when ebola was the problem, it was no big deal.
Im not saying he is a liar, I am saying he is a dumbfuck that cant keep up with his own rhetoric.

I don't see him as boosting up Ebola. He was simply comparing two diseases that have gained recent widespread media attention. The way the media has pushed the Zika story you'd think it was Ebola.
Ill give you that. But he is still using a once described disease as "no big deal" to ease anxiety for another "no big deal" disease. Doesn't make much sense to me..

He is saying Zika is a big deal
“The good news is this is not like Ebola, people don’t die of Zika — a lot of people get it and don’t even know that they have it,” Obama said :dunno:

I was just sayin he is boosting up ebola to ease the anxiety about ziki. But when ebola was the problem, it was no big deal.
Im not saying he is a liar, I am saying he is a dumbfuck that cant keep up with his own rhetoric.

I don't see him as boosting up Ebola. He was simply comparing two diseases that have gained recent widespread media attention. The way the media has pushed the Zika story you'd think it was Ebola.
Ill give you that. But he is still using a once described disease as "no big deal" to ease anxiety for another "no big deal" disease. Doesn't make much sense to me..

“The good news is this is not like Ebola, people don’t die of Zika — a lot of people get it and don’t even know that they have it,” Obama said :dunno:
That is good news. He also announced that he is taking it seriously and allocating resources to address it. Just like with Ebola.

That is good news. He also announced that he is taking it seriously and allocating resources to address it. Just like with Ebola.
what's he going to do? catch all of the mosquitos? Too funny, fake diseases in the media.

Its a bird!
Its a plane!
Its TNHarleys point!

I didn't think the world was going to end or anything lol

For the very few pregnant women who contract it, it could be a very big deal, but for the general population, it's a non issue.

what's he going to do? catch all of the mosquitos? Too funny, fake diseases in the media.
You're an idiot

For the very few pregnant women who contract it, it could be a very big deal, but for the general population, it's a non issue.
Agreed. But you can say that about most diseases. It doesn't mean we shouldn't address them.

Agreed. But you can say that about most diseases. It doesn't mean we shouldn't address them.

Of course it should be addressed. I'm just saying it isn't the massive problem that some seem to think it is.

Of course it should be addressed. I'm just saying it isn't the massive problem that some seem to think it is.
At least we're not at the levels of insanity conservatives whipped the country into before the last elections. I don't think they'll be able to eke out as many fear votes with this as with ebola.

evidence not in hand. It's never been proven. EVER!!!!!!!

You're an idiot
you believe everything the left tells you. That is an idiot.

At least we're not at the levels of insanity conservatives whipped the country into before the last elections. I don't think they'll be able to eke out as many fear votes with this as with ebola.
how many people die of the flu? how many have been confirmed dead from ebola? The stats will freak you out, but hey, keep listening to the left.

Someone's got a few screws loose :cuckoo:
so you're afraid of the facts I see. Go look it up dumb fk. BTW, it is 250,000 deaths due to the flu to 450 for ebola. But you worry about ebola and let those with flu continue to die.

As far as diseases go, Zika is one of the mildests. Most people don't know they have it. Some people get a stuffy nose for a few days. The virus dies in a week. It is only dangerous to the babies of women in the earliest stages of pregnancy.

Zika itself was almost wiped out. Then environmentalists rode to the rescue by banning insecticide and saved this virus from extinction.

As far as diseases go, Zika is one of the mildests. Most people don't know they have it. Some people get a stuffy nose for a few days. The virus dies in a week. It is only dangerous to the babies of women in the earliest stages of pregnancy.

Zika itself was almost wiped out. Then environmentalists rode to the rescue by banning insecticide and saved this virus from extinction.
based on what study of fetal tissue is that true?

Name the study.

BTW, you do know that mothers in the US have babies with small heads don't you? Come on now I'm hoping you did some research on the subject if you're going to discuss it.

a little light reading for you all.

Jon Rappoport's Blog

"In Brazil, the so-called center of the “Zika epidemic,” there are many problems in poverty-stricken areas that involve more than babies being born with small heads and brain impairment. The grinding poverty itself, of course. Stolen farm land. Widespread corporate use of poisonous pesticides, some of which are banned in 22 other countries. Contaminated water supplies. Lack of basic sanitation. Overcrowding. Prior vaccine campaigns, in which toxic substances were injected directly into the bodies of people whose immune systems were already on the verge of collapsing. Toxic medical drugs. And now we have field trials of genetically-engineered mosquitoes, released to terminate mosquitoes who carry dengue fever—these trials were launched with no studies of human health risk. I have one report from northeast Brazil stating that, in the vacuum created by the destruction of the dengue mosquitoes, a larger type of mosquito has moved in. This could be the Asian Tiger insect, which is also purported to carry dengue, and breeds quickly. And in 2014, the Tdap vaccine (tetanus, diphtheria, whooping cough) was recommended for pregnant women. Among other toxic substances, this vaccine contains aluminum compounds. Aluminum can cross the blood-brain barrier and cause damage. Workers are fumigating areas with toxic sprays to kill mosquitoes. Soldiers are going door to door, handing out more toxic mosquito sprays for indoor use."

Forum List

Back