Obama would CRUSH Palin in 2012

No, not naive though I think a case could be made that his idealistic foreign policy ideas are unrealistic.

What I meant was that a guy that honest would make an enemy of nearly everyone is Washington and wouldn't be able to get much done.

I don't agree that his foreign policy ideas are unrealistic obviously, but you could be right about the second part.

Just think about what the left would have done had he gotten the nomination?

:eek:

Realized how wrong they are and voted for him?

;)

No, not naive though I think a case could be made that his idealistic foreign policy ideas are unrealistic.

What I meant was that a guy that honest would make an enemy of nearly everyone is Washington and wouldn't be able to get much done.

I don't agree that his foreign policy ideas are unrealistic obviously, but you could be right about the second part.

I'm sure you were on forums during the primary season. Ron Paul received a helluva lot of negative attention from the right for a guy that was polling under 10%. I can think of one board that flat out censored Ron Paul discussion for a period of time. Just think about what the left would have done had he gotten the nomination?

it would have been a 50 state sweep for obama

I'm not sure I follow, do you mean he's naive?

his foreign policy is what would lose him my support
hes is fatally wrong on it

another thing i didnt like about him was how he refused to insult that racist asshole that gave him a campaign donation
sorry, he didnt show me he had the strength to do what was right

Yeah, he should have just denounced that guy and moved on.

Personally, I think he's not being put to good enough use as a Congressman. I'd like to see him appointed to a position and given projects to run with. Tax/IRS reform, reforming or dismantling the war on drugs, SS reform, or something of that nature.

I'm sure you were on forums during the primary season. Ron Paul received a helluva lot of negative attention from the right for a guy that was polling under 10%. I can think of one board that flat out censored Ron Paul discussion for a period of time. Just think about what the left would have done had he gotten the nomination?

You don't think he would have at least gotten Texas?

i doubt it
did you see where he finished in the Texas Caucus?

or was it a straw poll
i forget

his foreign policy is what would lose him my support
hes is fatally wrong on it

another thing i didnt like about him was how he refused to insult that racist asshole that gave him a campaign donation
sorry, he didnt show me he had the strength to do what was right

Yeah, he should have just denounced that guy and moved on.

Personally, I think he's not being put to good enough use as a Congressman. I'd like to see him appointed to a position and given projects to run with. Tax/IRS reform, reforming or dismantling the war on drugs, SS reform, or something of that nature.
yeah, put him in charge of the dept of education
;)

i doubt it
did you see where he finished in the Texas Caucus?

or was it a straw poll
i forget

Well had he magically won the nomination I don't think it would have been a 50 state sweep, but I don't think he would have beaten Obama either.
if he had actually had an honest opponant for his congressional seat, he would have lost that as well

Well had he magically won the nomination I don't think it would have been a 50 state sweep, but I don't think he would have beaten Obama either.
if he had actually had an honest opponant for his congressional seat, he would have lost that as well

What makes you think that?
his opponent in the GOP primary got a large number of votes, even though he had blatant lies on his website and literature

Assuming Wiki is right, which is not the safest assumption, Ron Paul got 70% of the vote while Peden got 30% of the vote. I don't consider that very close.

Assuming Wiki is right, which is not the safest assumption, Ron Paul got 70% of the vote while Peden got 30% of the vote. I don't consider that very close.
it is when Peden had blatent lies like Ron Paul is prochoice on abortion on his website

Obama Would Crush Palin -- Taegan Goddard's Political Wire

Obama Would Crush Palin

A new Public Policy Polling survey shows President Obama would crush Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin in a hypothetical 2012 presidential contest, 55% to 35%.

Yes, it's probably way too early to run these types of polls, but insofar as Palin is concerned, there are some interesting findings. "The key reason Palin would lose to Obama by so much is that even though she might be the top choice for a certain segment of voters within her party, there's also a number of Republicans who say they would vote for Obama if their party nominated Palin."

More: "Palin is viewed negatively by 50% of voters in the country with just 39% holding a positive opinion of her. 69% of Republicans have a favorable view of her, while only 11% of Democrats do."

Now wait for it, folks, wait for the people here to rise up out of the ashes and say you can't trust polls. Those same people ate their hats last November when Obama led in every single poll and actually WON!

Who cares? Who decided Palin is the GOP candidate in 2012?

And if Obama keeps to the path he is currently on, Al Gore could beat him.

Forum List

Back