Obama would CRUSH Palin in 2012

At least someone here shows signs of intelligence. While Palin may have aspirations, just because she was McCain's VP choice doesn not mean that she will be the next Republican nominee.

I wonder how Jeb would fare against Obama. Hmmm. Obviously, if Obama can find a way through his first term without completely crashing, then Jeb would not be able to beat him. However, if Obama continues on his current path, I'm not certain America wouldn't put another Bush in office. Jeb is not GW, and GH wasn't all that bad. Jeb would probably be the best of the three if he got the opportunity.

Dive does have a point that a lot can happen between now and the next presidential election but if I were to take a flier right now I'd say Newt gets the nod in 2012 and loses a close election.

What will be interesting is if Obama runs with Biden again and wins reelection it's highly unlikely Joe would run in 2016 so we'd have another wide open election in 8 years!

Perhaps by then the country would be opened minded to a Jeb Bush run.

2012 is hillary .......

Has a sitting POTUS ever lost in the primaries? Ted Kennedy in 1980 was the last to make a real run at, right?

At least someone here shows signs of intelligence. While Palin may have aspirations, just because she was McCain's VP choice doesn not mean that she will be the next Republican nominee.

I wonder how Jeb would fare against Obama. Hmmm. Obviously, if Obama can find a way through his first term without completely crashing, then Jeb would not be able to beat him. However, if Obama continues on his current path, I'm not certain America wouldn't put another Bush in office. Jeb is not GW, and GH wasn't all that bad. Jeb would probably be the best of the three if he got the opportunity.

Dive does have a point that a lot can happen between now and the next presidential election but if I were to take a flier right now I'd say Newt gets the nod in 2012 and loses a close election.

What will be interesting is if Obama runs with Biden again and wins reelection it's highly unlikely Joe would run in 2016 so we'd have another wide open election in 8 years!

i wish it had been Jeb in 2000 more than GW
i think Jeb would be a better choice
and its possible that GW ruined it for him to ever get there
i also hope Jeb runs for senate

When W ran in 2000 my old man was all like, "NOOOOOOOOOO!! They are putting up the wrong Bush! Jeb's the guy!"

dive does have a point that a lot can happen between now and the next presidential election but if i were to take a flier right now i'd say newt gets the nod in 2012 and loses a close election.

What will be interesting is if obama runs with biden again and wins reelection it's highly unlikely joe would run in 2016 so we'd have another wide open election in 8 years!

Perhaps by then the country would be opened minded to a jeb bush run.
i wish it had been jeb in 2000 more than gw
i think jeb would be a better choice
and its possible that gw ruined it for him to ever get there
i also hope jeb runs for senate

when w ran in 2000 my old man was all like, "noooooooooo!! They are putting up the wrong bush! Jeb's the guy!"
see!!!!!!!!

i wish it had been Jeb in 2000 more than GW
i think Jeb would be a better choice
and its possible that GW ruined it for him to ever get there
i also hope Jeb runs for senate

When W ran in 2000 my old man was all like, "NOOOOOOOOOO!! They are putting up the wrong Bush! Jeb's the guy!"

Your old man knows his stuff .........

Ron Paul 2012. ;)

IMO, Ron Paul is too honest of a man to be POTUS. The system would chew him up and spit him out.

I'm not sure I follow, do you mean he's naive?

No, not naive though I think a case could be made that his idealistic foreign policy ideas are unrealistic.

What I meant was that a guy that honest would make an enemy of nearly everyone is Washington and wouldn't be able to get much done.

IMO, Ron Paul is too honest of a man to be POTUS. The system would chew him up and spit him out.

No, not naive though I think a case could be made that his idealistic foreign policy ideas are unrealistic.

What I meant was that a guy that honest would make an enemy of nearly everyone is Washington and wouldn't be able to get much done.

I don't agree that his foreign policy ideas are unrealistic obviously, but you could be right about the second part.

his foreign policy is what would lose him my support
hes is fatally wrong on it

another thing i didnt like about him was how he refused to insult that racist asshole that gave him a campaign donation
sorry, he didnt show me he had the strength to do what was right

Last edited:

I don't agree that his foreign policy ideas are unrealistic obviously, but you could be right about the second part.

I'm sure you were on forums during the primary season. Ron Paul received a helluva lot of negative attention from the right for a guy that was polling under 10%. I can think of one board that flat out censored Ron Paul discussion for a period of time. Just think about what the left would have done had he gotten the nomination?

:eek:

Forum List

Back