Obama would CRUSH Palin in 2012

The way Obama is going a rock will beat him in 2012.

His latest disaster is he is cheapening the office of president by appearing on the Jay leno show!!!

A sitting POTUS, the nation's most powerful individual, will now act as if he's a brainless starlet and let Jay crack jokes and and ask softball questions.

I have just passed not respecting BO into being embarrissed that such a low class assclown is POTUS.

The way Obama is going a rock will beat him in 2012.

His latest disaster is he is cheapening the office of president by appearing on the Jay leno show!!!

A sitting POTUS, the nation's most powerful individual, will now act as if he's a brainless starlet and let Jay crack jokes and and ask softball questions.

I have just passed not respecting BO into being embarrissed that such a low class assclown is POTUS.

Don't forget he wants war vets to pay for their own medical treatment. A prize winner if ever there was.:cuckoo:

Hussein will be lucky to not get his ass impeached by 2012... I'd say that it's 50/50 that he pulls and LBJ an rejects any possibility of even CONSIDERING a run in 2012.

Palin, IF she decides to run will have no problem taking the GOP nomination... and while the true believers will still be hot to trot for more economic disaster; the 'Centrists' will be ready to start eating again and it'll be as if they never had a leftist notion rattle through their empty head.

Last edited:
A relatively recent poll on the upcoming Alaska governor race shows Palin easily defeating her opposition - clearly a strong majority of Alaskans still view her as an effective leader.

Pollster.com: AK: Palin in 2010 et al (DailyKos-12/15-17)

She has some work to do to convince Americans as a whole to feel the same way though - and the media will be lined up in droves to tear her apart.

Her sometimes odd-sounding Fargo accent doesn't help her cause either, but then again, we may be so sick of Obama's teleprompter-induced tones it might not matter...

Don't forget he wants war vets to pay for their own medical treatment. A prize winner if ever there was.:cuckoo:
I had an email before from VFW, the Dems backed off that crap.

I certainly hope so. Last I checked, we've been at war since 2001. That's a LOT of vets = a LOT of votes.

you don't have to be a vet to be disgusted by the whole idea. my next door neighbor's wife, who's just slightly to the left of john lennon, was FUMING.

it made me see her in a whole new light.

2012 is a while off! A lot of bad (or on the converse - Good) stuff can happy between now and then. If (and I sure as god hope so) the economy turns around before the 2012 election, Jesus himself couldn't beat Obama and expect the Democrats to take super-majority in the house and senate and the majority of state governorships!

However, if the economy is still shitty or their is another major terrorist attack, expect Obama to lose to even Daffy Duck!

Obama Would Crush Palin -- Taegan Goddard's Political Wire

Obama Would Crush Palin

A new Public Policy Polling survey shows President Obama would crush Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin in a hypothetical 2012 presidential contest, 55% to 35%.

Yes, it's probably way too early to run these types of polls, but insofar as Palin is concerned, there are some interesting findings. "The key reason Palin would lose to Obama by so much is that even though she might be the top choice for a certain segment of voters within her party, there's also a number of Republicans who say they would vote for Obama if their party nominated Palin."

More: "Palin is viewed negatively by 50% of voters in the country with just 39% holding a positive opinion of her. 69% of Republicans have a favorable view of her, while only 11% of Democrats do."

Now wait for it, folks, wait for the people here to rise up out of the ashes and say you can't trust polls. Those same people ate their hats last November when Obama led in every single poll and actually WON!

I certainly hope so. Last I checked, we've been at war since 2001. That's a LOT of vets = a LOT of votes.

you don't have to be a vet to be disgusted by the whole idea. my next door neighbor's wife, who's just slightly to the left of john lennon, was FUMING.

The fact the administration and Democrat leaders would consider such a proposal was shocking to the point of being offensive.

This has not been a good news cycle for the currently dominant political party in DC...

If the Obama administration continues it's current act of blind incompetence. And continues to demonstrate that an accute shortage of Democrats are willing to abide by the same tax code as the rest of us exists by 2012, There will probably be no one the REps can run that won't beat Obama.

A relatively recent poll on the upcoming Alaska governor race shows Palin easily defeating her opposition - clearly a strong majority of Alaskans still view her as an effective leader.

She has some work to do to convince Americans as a whole to feel the same way though - and the media will be lined up in droves to tear her apart.

Her sometimes odd-sounding Fargo accent doesn't help her cause either, but then again, we may be so sick of Obama's teleprompter-induced tones it might not matter...

She wasn't ready for politics at the national level, simple as that. McCain did her a disservice by choosing her.

I hope she isn't the GOP nominee in 2012. Bad enough listening to rant after rant about what was wrong with her kids this last time around.

Where the Hell is "slightly to the left of John Lennon?" Don't you fall off the Earth at that point?:lol:

If the Obama administration continues it's current act of blind incompetence. And continues to demonstrate that an accute shortage of Democrats are willing to abide by the same tax code as the rest of us exists by 2012, There will probably be no one the REps can run that won't beat Obama.

I agree, IF the GOP gets its act together by 2012. It's still Obama's game to win or lose at this point, but his current heading is toward "epic loss."

Where the Hell is "slightly to the left of John Lennon?" Don't you fall off the Earth at that point?:lol:
lolcoffee.gif

She wasn't ready for politics at the national level, simple as that. McCain did her a disservice by choosing her.

I hope she isn't the GOP nominee in 2012. Bad enough listening to rant after rant about what was wrong with her kids this last time around.
i agree she wasnt ready, thats why the OP is so stupid
a lot can change between now and 2012

Forum List

Back