Obama would CRUSH Palin in 2012

The way Obama is going a rock will beat him in 2012.

His latest disaster is he is cheapening the office of president by appearing on the Jay leno show!!!

A sitting POTUS, the nation's most powerful individual, will now act as if he's a brainless starlet and let Jay crack jokes and and ask softball questions.

I have just passed not respecting BO into being embarrissed that such a low class assclown is POTUS.

I disagree. I think going on the tonight show is a HUGE win for Obama. Why? Because millions of people get their news from late night talk shows every night. Think about it - you work from 9 - 5, get home, have kids and a family to feed, and by 8:00 you're turning on the TV for the first time. By 11:30, you're in bed with your significant other and catching up on the news. Obama is a very personable guy - he's handsome, got a great smile and a cool personality. The office of the presidency? That's bullshit. The president is a human being who has 305 million bosses to answer to. I like these town hall meetings that, within the first 60 days of his presidency, he's had two or three of them already where the people who elected him get to ask him any question they want. Talk about accountability. Seeing him on the most watched TV show late night 6-7 million people watching and saying "I'm on the job, this is a tough fight, but I'm doing everything I can" without it being boring C-Span-type is a huge win.

I'm not partisan at all. When Obama fucks up, I'll be the first one to say it. I've called him out on two or three things already. But this? This is huge.

I don't really understand the whole Office of the Presidency stuff. He's an elected leader, not a King. He answers to the people who pay his salary and I honestly wish he'd do more town hall meetings and get to meet with people one-on-one all the time.

She wasn't ready for politics at the national level, simple as that.

She's still not. I give her props to opening up her own PAC and making millions over her 15 minutes of fame. Strike while the iron is hot as they say. But I highly doubt she'll run in 2012. If she got run through the mud when she was running for VP, think of how she'll do when she's the President. She doesn't want any part of that.

The Leno Show move increases Obama's version of familiarity with the people - and familiarity inevitably breeds contempt.

He will see a next-day bump, followed by continued decline as the AIG story continues to unfold...

I certainly hope so. Last I checked, we've been at war since 2001. That's a LOT of vets = a LOT of votes.

you don't have to be a vet to be disgusted by the whole idea. my next door neighbor's wife, who's just slightly to the left of john lennon, was FUMING.

it made me see her in a whole new light.

Where the Hell is "slightly to the left of John Lennon?" Don't you fall off the Earth at that point?:lol:

"here, there be dragons." :eusa_whistle:

He's reduced the office to side show, he could not have made a lower class move.

There is no "office." He's an elected official and he's going onto the show to talk to the people who pay his salary.
You are wrong here David, there certainly is an office of the presidency, and Obama just gave it a black eye through this entirely tacky move.

How is going on the #1 rated, most popular late night talk show tacky? What would you prefer?

Let's pretend as a poll now will matter in four years.

After all the polls 4 years ago were so correct. We had an excellent election between Clinton and Guiliani. I cant remember how that turned out though.

New Topics

Forum List

Back