Obama would CRUSH Palin in 2012

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
Obama Would Crush Palin -- Taegan Goddard's Political Wire

Obama Would Crush Palin

A new Public Policy Polling survey shows President Obama would crush Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin in a hypothetical 2012 presidential contest, 55% to 35%.

Yes, it's probably way too early to run these types of polls, but insofar as Palin is concerned, there are some interesting findings. "The key reason Palin would lose to Obama by so much is that even though she might be the top choice for a certain segment of voters within her party, there's also a number of Republicans who say they would vote for Obama if their party nominated Palin."

More: "Palin is viewed negatively by 50% of voters in the country with just 39% holding a positive opinion of her. 69% of Republicans have a favorable view of her, while only 11% of Democrats do."

Now wait for it, folks, wait for the people here to rise up out of the ashes and say you can't trust polls. Those same people ate their hats last November when Obama led in every single poll and actually WON!

crush.....55 - 35.......give the dems time.....they will snatch defeat from the jaws of victory....

Oh please let the Republic party nominate Palin.

Can you say Democratic landslide in 2012?

Palin is GW Bush with breasts (funnier using the slang).

That's like saying the Red Sox would crush the Pirates in the World Series.

If she gets a good teleprompter and the media asks her the same softball questions they ask Obama, it would be close..........

Article15
Huh?

It's two fold.

1. It's not gonna happen.

2. If it did, she'd get annihilated.

At least someone here shows signs of intelligence. While Palin may have aspirations, just because she was McCain's VP choice doesn not mean that she will be the next Republican nominee.

I wonder how Jeb would fare against Obama. Hmmm. Obviously, if Obama can find a way through his first term without completely crashing, then Jeb would not be able to beat him. However, if Obama continues on his current path, I'm not certain America wouldn't put another Bush in office. Jeb is not GW, and GH wasn't all that bad. Jeb would probably be the best of the three if he got the opportunity.

Article15
Huh?

It's two fold.

At least someone here shows signs of intelligence. While Palin may have aspirations, just because she was McCain's VP choice doesn not mean that she will be the next Republican nominee.

I wonder how Jeb would fare against Obama. Hmmm. Obviously, if Obama can find a way through his first term without completely crashing, then Jeb would not be able to beat him. However, if Obama continues on his current path, I'm not certain America wouldn't put another Bush in office. Jeb is not GW, and GH wasn't all that bad. Jeb would probably be the best of the three if he got the opportunity.
a lot of things can happen in 4 years

If she gets a good teleprompter and the media asks her the same softball questions they ask Obama, it would be close..........

God forbid your candidate could actually answer real-world questions. Oh no! The media gave her tough questions! Bush was given the same, if not worse questions by the media in 2000 and 2004. D dubyah I, not being able to name foreign leaders, etc. and he won twice.

Obama spent two years on the campaign trail and he got hundreds of tough interviews. He even went on the O'Reilly Factor!

Article15
Huh?

It's two fold.

2 Bushs. 2 recessions. 3rd time's the charm?

God forbid your candidate could actually answer real-world questions. Oh no! The media gave her tough questions! Bush was given the same, if not worse questions by the media in 2000 and 2004. D dubyah I, not being able to name foreign leaders, etc. and he won twice.

Obama spent two years on the campaign trail and he got hundreds of tough interviews. He even went on the O'Reilly Factor!
no, he gave Bill O'Reilly an interview, he didnt actually "go on the factor"
but close enough
and Bill went easy on him

I must have missed all those tough questions. O'Reilly went easier on Obama than he did on Bush and McCain, yet O'Reilly is still accused of being a right wing partisan......

no, he gave Bill O'Reilly an interview, he didnt actually "go on the factor"
but close enough
and Bill went easy on him

yep....

It's two fold.

2 Bushs. 2 recessions. 3rd time's the charm?

But..... Obama is the third Bush.

Giving bailouts and money to his buddies, stealing our wealth via spending, initiating wars without Congressional approval (in Pakistan), using executive orders like it was legislature, totally disregarding the Bill of Rights (especially 2nd and 5th amendments) and the whole Constitution, etcetc. If it acts like a Bush, and smells like a Bush, it probably is a Bush?

Article15
Huh?

It's two fold.

Dive does have a point that a lot can happen between now and the next presidential election but if I were to take a flier right now I'd say Newt gets the nod in 2012 and loses a close election.

What will be interesting is if Obama runs with Biden again and wins reelection it's highly unlikely Joe would run in 2016 so we'd have another wide open election in 8 years!

Perhaps by then the country would be opened minded to a Jeb Bush run.

It's two fold.

Dive does have a point that a lot can happen between now and the next presidential election but if I were to take a flier right now I'd say Newt gets the nod in 2012 and loses a close election.

What will be interesting is if Obama runs with Biden again and wins reelection it's highly unlikely Joe would run in 2016 so we'd have another wide open election in 8 years!

i wish it had been Jeb in 2000 more than GW
i think Jeb would be a better choice
and its possible that GW ruined it for him to ever get there
i also hope Jeb runs for senate

It's two fold.

2012 is hillary .......

Forum List

Back