Obama worst foreign policy president ever

Oh no, a piece of shit like you doesn't think we're relevant in nuke discussions. :eusa_whistle:

You can't even figure out the difference between the US using nukes against Japan in WWII and Iran wanting to use nukes against Israel today, because you are fucking insane...or some closet Nazi.

Here's a hint, Japan should not have killed Americans and Asians all over Asia if they didn't want the big bat upside the head to force them to stop.

I guess your argument is that Israel shouldn't exist if they don't want Iran to nuke them.....

Let's see......Japan invaded most of Asia and killed millions in a war they started.

Their leaders were going to kill millions of Japanese and Americans to remain in power in some stalemate.

The US believed it was smarter to kill thousands to save millions. Got that, asshole?

So who is attacking Iran today? What country has invaded Iran and is killing thousands of their people so that they have to nuke them back for survival? Come on idiot....

So it's fine for the USA to nuke civilians but no one else? That is what you are saying. I don't think anyone should have them personally, but I really do not think the USA is ever going to be taken seriously on this subject.

So I'm a nazi because I don't anything the USA says about nuclear weapons seriously? They used them. No one else ever has. I don't think Iran should have them. I don't think anyone should have them. But for a country that has actually used them to lecture anyone about them is pure hypocrisy.

Psycho....but are Mormons involved? :eusa_whistle:

The real obama middle east policy.

Bin Laden (ineffective for many years) dead and the man responsible is serving a 33 year prison sentence in Pakistan.
Al Quaeda, stronger than ever. Taliban retaking Afghanistsn, Iraq close to another civil war.
Egypt, now under the control of the muslim brotherhood. Christians being cruicified and women losing what little rights they had.
Qaddafy, Dead, and Libya fully under the control of the muslim brotherhood. Genocide of black Libyans.

It's always fun to watch right wing phonies cry crocadile tears for brown people they normally don't give a shit about.

The EU is a joke, it is propped up by the US economically and militarily. We're the only preventing it from falling apart through credit defaults or through war with Russia or within.

Wrong. No country is in the position of dropping trade with the US. It would be suicide financially.

That's simply not true. EU, has a bigger GDP than the USA and little of our trade is with you. Most of it is internal or with china.

No it isn't. Bigger GDP than the USA means we're richer. We don't need poorer states to prop us up in anyway. Russia is not the Soviet Union. There will be no war with Russia ever.

Who is the only country to use nuclear weapons on another state? I don't think lecturing Iran is going to be taken seriously by anyone.

And if the Bombs hadn't been used on Japan their would have been many more Americans, and Japanese killed if we had been forced to invade Japan conventionally. The Japanese were suicidal at the time the bombs were dropped, as American forces closed in on the Japanese homeland. A Nuclear bomb in the hands of an extremist regime like Iran is simply intolerable, and dismissing that fact is either being ideologically stupid, or completely disingenuous.

A Nazi would defend Iran getting nukes aimed at Israel. We've seen your kind here a lot, defending Iran's right to nukes because the "US and Israel" have nukes, as if we're equal on the world stage.

Oh idiot, the US could have nuked Tokyo if we were sooooooo evil. We chose 2 smaller cities to make our point to save millions of lives, asswipe.

It took "2" nukes to force the Japanese to quit fighting us, idiot. Not 1, but 2 nukes because they were run by madmen. We warned them after the first one and they didn't surrender.

So it shows you're a scumbag being against the US military saving millions of Japanese and Americans from a drawn out invasion of Japan.

Go fuck yourself, you piece of shit.

Oh no, a piece of shit like you doesn't think we're relevant in nuke discussions. :eusa_whistle:

You can't even figure out the difference between the US using nukes against Japan in WWII and Iran wanting to use nukes against Israel today, because you are fucking insane...or some closet Nazi.

Here's a hint, Japan should not have killed Americans and Asians all over Asia if they didn't want the big bat upside the head to force them to stop.

I guess your argument is that Israel shouldn't exist if they don't want Iran to nuke them.....

So it's fine for the USA to nuke civilians but no one else? That is what you are saying. I don't think anyone should have them personally, but I really do not think the USA is ever going to be taken seriously on this subject.

So I'm a nazi because I don't anything the USA says about nuclear weapons seriously? They used them. No one else ever has. I don't think Iran should have them. I don't think anyone should have them. But for a country that has actually used them to lecture anyone about them is pure hypocrisy.

A Nazi would defend Iran getting nukes aimed at Israel. We've seen your kind here a lot, defending Iran's right to nukes because the "US and Israel" have nukes, as if we're equal on the world stage.

Oh idiot, the US could have nuked Tokyo if we were sooooooo evil. We chose 2 smaller cities to make our point to save millions of lives, asswipe.

It took "2" nukes to force the Japanese to quit fighting us, idiot. Not 1, but 2 nukes because they were run by madmen. We warned them after the first one and they didn't surrender.

So it shows you're a scumbag being against the US military saving millions of Japanese and Americans from a drawn out invasion of Japan.

Go fuck yourself, you piece of shit.

I'm sorry but for a country that has nuked another to lecture a country that has never nuked anyone about nuclear weapons is hypocrisy.

You're just the typical Euro trash living in your tiny apartment believing the world revolves around your hole in the ground.

The EU would fold like a lawn chair without the economic, political and military support of the US.

You're an idiot on history and current affairs, give up and kill yourself.

The EU is a joke, it is propped up by the US economically and militarily. We're the only preventing it from falling apart through credit defaults or through war with Russia or within.

That's simply not true. EU, has a bigger GDP than the USA and little of our trade is with you. Most of it is internal or with china.

No it isn't. Bigger GDP than the USA means we're richer. We don't need poorer states to prop us up in anyway. Russia is not the Soviet Union. There will be no war with Russia ever.

It is Euro trash, nothing more and nothing less.

It doesn't know the US killed more Japanese by fire bombing Tokyo and other cities. Hell, the British killed more Germans with conventional bombs than the 2 nukes used by the US.

It is just Euro trash that has been bred and taught to hate the US despite the US saving their sorry asses in WWI and WWII, as well through the Cold War to today.

Who is the only country to use nuclear weapons on another state? I don't think lecturing Iran is going to be taken seriously by anyone.

And if the Bombs hadn't been used on Japan their would have been many more Americans, and Japanese killed if we had been forced to invade Japan conventionally. The Japanese were suicidal at the time the bombs were dropped, as American forces closed in on the Japanese homeland. A Nuclear bomb in the hands of an extremist regime like Iran is simply intolerable, and dismissing that fact is either being ideologically stupid, or completely disingenuous.

You're just the typical Euro trash living in your tiny apartment believing the world revolves around your hole in the ground.

The EU would fold like a lawn chair without the economic, political and military support of the US.

You're an idiot on history and current affairs, give up and kill yourself.

We're richer than you. It's very simple, we have more money. We do not take yours. I know it's hard to accept when you have a blinkered view of the USA but it is fact.

It doesn't know the US killed more Japanese by fire bombing Tokyo and other cities. Hell, the British killed more Germans with conventional bombs than the 2 nukes used by the US.

It is just Euro trash that has been bred and taught to hate the US despite the US saving their sorry asses in WWI and WWII, as well through the Cold War to today.

You should read a history book. WWI Britain was the world superpower. The USA did not 'save' us. WWII the battle of Britain ended and was won by us one year before the USA entered the war. Again you did not save Us as Germany was getting a kicking from the USSR at the time.

Here's an alternative. Let's not keep insulting the countries who have stood shoulder to shoulder with us, and stop pandering to those who - no matter what we do - will always hate us.

Like Romney when he came to the UK and insulted us a few weeks ago.

He didn't insult you. He was talking to his audience at home, it had jack shit to do with the UK. And, he was right, was he not? There was a clusterfuck with the security company, G4S.... and your military and police forces from around the UK had to step in and provide the security, did they not?

He spoke the truth. That's never insulting.... but it might hurt a tad. Regardless, his remarks were to play to his home audience... and it worked. Tim Stanley at the Telegraph wrote a very good article about it.

Obama's a failure BECAUSE he tried to make people like us. I don't want a POTUS like that.

Like Romney when he came to the UK and insulted us a few weeks ago.

Romney only told the truth and repeated what the British said anyway. Which is nothing like sending the bust of Winston Churchill back, giving the PM a cheap plastic model of a helicopter as an official present, giving a collection of DVDs that can't be used in England, or giving the Queen an IPod preloaded with obama speeches.

All wonderful testaments to the close relationship that obama has with the UK.

I'm no fan of Obama but he's been ripped on here and non of you have offered an alternative.

Mitt Romney.

next question.

The mind of a psychotic simpleton. :eusa_whistle:

The US used nukes on Japan to force them to surrender because they were willing to kill millions on both sides to force the US into a deal to just leave, dumbfuck.

The US has never said we would destroy another country with nukes "just because" we should/could do it, like Iran has claimed the past few years.

Go kill yourself, you piece of shit.

So it's fine for the USA to nuke civilians, just not Iran?

The fact that you can't see the difference just shows what a waste of time it is debating with you.

Dismissed.

How old are you? Tell us, idiot.

This should be funny given you claim the UK was the superpower against the Axis.

The US supplied Russia and the UK with supplies to hold off the Germans and Italians before we eventually got fully involved with the war. If not for US ships sending materials to your little island and to Russia, both of you would have been fucked.

Nevermind the US 8th Air Force bombing the hell out of the German war machine which eventually brought them to their knees preventing the Nazis from fully implementing their jet planes and their quest to use nukes on London, etc.

After the Japanese kicked your asses in Asia, the US eventually took back Asia from the Japanese...you know the people you weep for.

You are a fucking joke.

You should read a history book. WWI Britain was the world superpower. The USA did not 'save' us. WWII the battle of Britain ended and was won by us one year before the USA entered the war. Again you did not save Us as Germany was getting a kicking from the USSR at the time.

Foreign policy may not be a popularity contest but it does involve diplomacy. Alienate the rest of the world and you won't achieve anything except less business, less strategic help and less favours. It doesn't take a genius.

Wrong. No country is in the position of dropping trade with the US. It would be suicide financially.

Lol!

Dismissed.

Forum List

Back