Obama worst foreign policy president ever

Why would a president appoint a former 1st lady with no experience in foreign policy to be secretary of state? When you consider that the secretary of state spent years covering up her husband's peculiar sexual escapades you have to ask yourself what the hell is going on. Obama wanted to shut the Clinton's up and eliminate Hillary as a potential rival. The hell with the Country, the Obama administration's priorities are getting votes and political rivalry.

Worst foreign policy president ever.
Worst domestic policy president ever.
Worst economic policy president ever.
Worst energy policy president ever.
Worst business policy president ever.
Worst..........president...........ever.

We fully understand you, yellow toothed Brit.

You have an inflated view of your islands because the US has spent its treasure around the world keeping "you people" from getting into more World Wars. You believe your strategy of hiding behind us for decades if the right one.

You can't defend the Falklands or stop Iran from getting nukes with your inept military, so you project yourself onto us. If you can't do something, well then the US can't do it or shouldn't try.

You've been brainwashed by your school system that the British saved the world during WWII, throw in WWI too. The US just showed up to see the surrender ceremonies to the Queen and her fluffy dress.

The US military only has bases in England, Germany, Italy, Spain, etc because we colonized you.....

You have an inflated view of your islands because the US has spent its treasure around the world keeping "you people" from getting into more World Wars. You believe your strategy of hiding behind us for decades if the right one.

You can't defend the Falklands or stop Iran from getting nukes with your inept military, so you project yourself onto us. If you can't do something, well then the US can't do it or shouldn't try.

You've been brainwashed by your school system that the British saved the world during WWII, throw in WWI too. The US just showed up to see the surrender ceremonies to the Queen and her fluffy dress.

The US military only has bases in England, Germany, Italy, Spain, etc because we colonized you.....

You're just trying to upset me. I don't actually think you believe all this stuff.

Yeah, they were good at the rescue of your ground troops that were sitting ducks on the beaches and almost were wiped out by the Germans....impressive. :clap2:

Tug boats, personal boats, ferries, etc made your Navy quite the powerhouse. :eusa_whistle:

Oh, my bad...they didn't cover that in your schools. They filled it in with the British Navy fighting pirates....

Oh, we're impressed you held up your end of the bargain. :badgrin: Especially after you sold out Poland, the Czechs, etc. :clap2:

Let me give you a hint: Most Americans aren't going to be wowed by the British defending their little islands when the US traveled further with more troops to save you, Europe and Asia from the Axis.

WWII was like a bar room brawl until we showed up to kill off the Japanese, Germans and Italians. You put up a good fight little boy, but the adult showed up to finish it after giving you and your Russian buddies support for years.

Personal Insults again. I realise it was a world war. But if we lost the battle of Britain it would have been over for us. We won it. Without you. Hitler stopped trying to invade. That is not you saving us.

Britain had the biggest navy in the world at the time. We were not a small country that needed protecting by any means.

Last edited:
From what I hear our standing in the world has come up a bit since Obama took office.
Of course our finiancial industry screwed them pretty bad so our status did not increase much.

We had a much larger navy than the USA. Look it up. It was bigger than any two other combined. The UK was the world power up until WWII I know Americans don't like to think it wasn't always them. But the fact is you were only the world superpower for a few years from the collapse of the USSR until the rise of China. Not very long at all.

Oh, we're impressed you held up your end of the bargain. :badgrin: Especially after you sold out Poland, the Czechs, etc. :clap2:

Let me give you a hint: Most Americans aren't going to be wowed by the British defending their little islands when the US traveled further with more troops to save you, Europe and Asia from the Axis.

WWII was like a bar room brawl until we showed up to kill off the Japanese, Germans and Italians. You put up a good fight little boy, but the adult showed up to finish it after giving you and your Russian buddies support for years.

Personal Insults again. I realise it was a world war. But if we lost the battle of Britain it would have been over for us. We won it. Without you. Hitler stopped trying to invade. That is not you saving us.

Britain had the biggest navy in the world at the time. We were not a small country that needed protecting by any means.

Yeah, and by 1943 The United States Navy was bigger than all the navies of the world combined.

My sarcasm rips through you.

Oh, but you are being made fun of by "poor" Americans. Quick, pay someone to shut us up. :badgrin:

FYI...with the world recession, you might get a bargain on leasing or buying cruise liners to send your troops down to the Falklands again. Maybe this time the Argentine military won't be so stupid at attacking cruise liners with theri jets and this time sink them.:eusa_whistle:

You're just trying to upset me. I don't actually think you believe all this stuff.

Oh, but you are being made fun of by "poor" Americans. Quick, pay someone to shut us up. :badgrin:

FYI...with the world recession, you might get a bargain on leasing or buying cruise liners to send your troops down to the Falklands again. Maybe this time the Argentine military won't be so stupid at attacking cruise liners with theri jets and this time sink them.:eusa_whistle:

You keep going on about the Falklands. I don't really care about them. So it's not going to upset me.

Oh I see what ya mean! How dare he! He hasn't attacked Iran or Syria,he backs the 1967 borders of Israel and pulled us out of Iraq. DAMN HIM!

Go away you racist troll.

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Worlds smallest violin cares about your whining.

Its obvious the israel firsters are out in full force...its those idiots frothing at the mouth with spittle sitting in the corners of their mouth's. Its quite amusing. Get them all worked up you get to be called a racist or an anti semite...that's about the highlight of their brilliance.

This is the same old garbage, especially the tired claim about Iraq > Al Qaeda. The greatest supporter of Hussein and Al Qaeda (and Iran) was Reagan, who removed Iraq from the list of terrorist nations so he could bankroll Hussein. He went backdoor with Iran before he was president. (See Iran-Contra: Reagan had a deep partnership with the world's leading terrorist state)

The silly talk about Iran is important though. Republicans NEVER govern without a BIG enemy. They use national security to move the economy off the front page. If Romney wins, look for a foreign or domestic crisis that will give him the power to rekindle the war on terrorism.

Wait until you see the Patriot Act part III, which increases big government surveillance to something that would make the old Soviet Union look like a bastion of freedom. In the span of 8 years Bush created the most invasive government in US History. People don't get it. The GOP created the most invasive surveillance state in world history.

Listen carefully. If Romney is elected, you will see a BIG enemy magically appear. He will ABSOLUTElY pivot to national security early and hard. God help us because these people have contempt for privacy and the Constitution.

The Department of Homeland Security is a page right out of the Soviet Union. It concentrates more power in Washington than anything FDR or LBJ ever dreamed. It is a secretive, wasteful bureaucracy with zero accountability to the American people. It is pure Washington. (Silly Rabbit - the GOP has always used national security to grow the power of Washington. The Dems don't hold a candle to the GOP when it comes to growing government.)

Hey OP, read this. Welcome to the new surveillance GOP
A hidden world, growing beyond control | washingtonpost.com

(God Help US. This kid votes)

The OP wants to give Washington more power to save the world. There is something he doesn't understand. Washington can't run a laundromat much less rebuild the Arab world in our image. It would be great if government could end evil, but - and this is what Republicans never understand - there are always unintended consequences to giving Washington more power.

Republicans will always trade freedom for the illusion of safety, and they will always give Big Government more power to deliver that safety. The rest of us understand that there are limits to the power of Washington to save the world.

(God help us. They're coming back in 2012. If you're worried that government is tracking your communications, purchases and web activity, than you ain't seen nothing yet. Romney is going to make the Bush surveillance state much bigger - and he just needs one large national security event to do it. God help us. They are coming back)

Last edited:
You're insane and stupid...a bad combo....but you do have free healthcare for your drugs.

But your dental plans need help.

We had a much larger navy than the USA. Look it up. It was bigger than any two other combined. The UK was the world power up until WWII I know Americans don't like to think it wasn't always them. But the fact is you were only the world superpower for a few years from the collapse of the USSR until the rise of China. Not very long at all.

You're insane and stupid...a bad combo....but you do have free healthcare for your drugs.

I'm telling the truth. Right wing Americans always have an inflated view of themselves. Shame nobody else shares it.

But what about your GREAT, GREAT Navy?

Doesn't it visit other islands or just floats around your little islands?

Oh, using all those ferries, tug boats, and personal boats to rescue your troops across the English Channel was very, very sneaky inflating your WWII ships' number.:eusa_clap:

We might count surf boards, parasails, etc to blow our Navy ship numbers today if you don't watch out.

You keep going on about the Falklands. I don't really care about them. So it's not going to upset me.

This is the same old garbage, especially the tired claim about Iraq > Al Qaeda. The greatest supporter of Hussein and Al Qaeda (and Iran) was Reagan, who removed Iraq from the list of terrorist nations so he could bankroll Hussein. He went backdoor with Iran before he was president. (See Iran-Contra: Reagan had a deep partnership with the world's leading terrorist state)

The silly talk about Iran is important though. Republicans NEVER govern without a BIG enemy. They use national security to move the economy off the front page. If Romney wins, look for a foreign or domestic crisis that will give him the power to rekindle the war on terrorism.

Wait until you see the Patriot Act part III, which increases big government surveillance to something that would make the old Soviet Union look like a bastion of freedom. In the span of 8 years Bush created the most invasive government in US History. People don't get it. The GOP created the most invasive surveillance state in world history.

Listen carefully. If Romney is elected, you will see a BIG enemy magically appear. He will ABSOLUTElY pivot to national security early and hard. God help us because these people have contempt for privacy and the Constitution.

The Department of Homeland Security is a page right out of the Soviet Union. It concentrates more power in Washington than anything FDR or LBJ ever dreamed. It is a secretive, wasteful bureaucracy with zero accountability to the American people. It is pure Washington. (Silly Rabbit - the GOP has always used national security to grow the power of Washington. The Dems don't hold a candle to the GOP when it comes to growing government.)

^ that

Last edited:
Another insane Brit on the internet....their welfare checks must've gone out this weekend.

Oh, you are such an analyst.

From my own experiences working with Brits, Canadians, Aussies and middle east officers....the Brits were always the ones with the inflated view of themselves, chiming in with the obvious acting like they found cold fusion for us. One British Colonel even walked around with a walking stick/cane around our building without an injury...Patton would have broken it over his head.

Your stupid comment reminds me of a British leader/politican that insulted us by telling Colin Powell than Americans had an inflated view of themselves. Powell responded that all we ask for is a plot of land to bury our dead when we come to save you.

I'm telling the truth. Right wing Americans always have an inflated view of themselves. Shame nobody else shares it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back