Obama worst foreign policy president ever

I'm looking forward to they day when Germany quits supporting Greece, Italy and Spain.....it is going to be fun to watching the EU go down the toilet bowl.

Lucky for you, the US military is still there to prevent you backwards ass shitheads from invading each other over the EU flop.:eusa_whistle:

You're just the typical Euro trash living in your tiny apartment believing the world revolves around your hole in the ground.

The EU would fold like a lawn chair without the economic, political and military support of the US.

You're an idiot on history and current affairs, give up and kill yourself.

No it isn't. Bigger GDP than the USA means we're richer. We don't need poorer states to prop us up in anyway. Russia is not the Soviet Union. There will be no war with Russia ever.

We're richer than you. It's very simple, we have more money. We do not take yours. I know it's hard to accept when you have a blinkered view of the USA but it is fact.

Oh no, a piece of shit like you doesn't think we're relevant in nuke discussions. :eusa_whistle:

You can't even figure out the difference between the US using nukes against Japan in WWII and Iran wanting to use nukes against Israel today, because you are fucking insane...or some closet Nazi.

Here's a hint, Japan should not have killed Americans and Asians all over Asia if they didn't want the big bat upside the head to force them to stop.

I guess your argument is that Israel shouldn't exist if they don't want Iran to nuke them.....

Let's see......Japan invaded most of Asia and killed millions in a war they started.

Their leaders were going to kill millions of Japanese and Americans to remain in power in some stalemate.

The US believed it was smarter to kill thousands to save millions. Got that, asshole?

So who is attacking Iran today? What country has invaded Iran and is killing thousands of their people so that they have to nuke them back for survival? Come on idiot....

So it's fine for the USA to nuke civilians but no one else? That is what you are saying. I don't think anyone should have them personally, but I really do not think the USA is ever going to be taken seriously on this subject.

I vote that he's just not very bright.

It is Euro trash, nothing more and nothing less.

It doesn't know the US killed more Japanese by fire bombing Tokyo and other cities. Hell, the British killed more Germans with conventional bombs than the 2 nukes used by the US.

It is just Euro trash that has been bred and taught to hate the US despite the US saving their sorry asses in WWI and WWII, as well through the Cold War to today.

And if the Bombs hadn't been used on Japan their would have been many more Americans, and Japanese killed if we had been forced to invade Japan conventionally. The Japanese were suicidal at the time the bombs were dropped, as American forces closed in on the Japanese homeland. A Nuclear bomb in the hands of an extremist regime like Iran is simply intolerable, and dismissing that fact is either being ideologically stupid, or completely disingenuous.

You should read a history book. WWI Britain was the world superpower. The USA did not 'save' us. WWII the battle of Britain ended and was won by us one year before the USA entered the war. Again you did not save Us as Germany was getting a kicking from the USSR at the time.

Absurd. Maybe you should read a history book as well... American pilots fought in the Battle of Britain, and America's convoy's were risking it all to supply England way before America entered the War. And don't forget Lend-Lease Act prior to America's entry into the War which in part supplied England with fifty Destroyers... Among other things.
LL-AllForOne-p5.jpg

It is Euro trash, nothing more and nothing less.

It doesn't know the US killed more Japanese by fire bombing Tokyo and other cities. Hell, the British killed more Germans with conventional bombs than the 2 nukes used by the US.

It is just Euro trash that has been bred and taught to hate the US despite the US saving their sorry asses in WWI and WWII, as well through the Cold War to today.

Who is the only country to use nuclear weapons on another state? I don't think lecturing Iran is going to be taken seriously by anyone.

And if the Bombs hadn't been used on Japan their would have been many more Americans, and Japanese killed if we had been forced to invade Japan conventionally. The Japanese were suicidal at the time the bombs were dropped, as American forces closed in on the Japanese homeland. A Nuclear bomb in the hands of an extremist regime like Iran is simply intolerable, and dismissing that fact is either being ideologically stupid, or completely disingenuous.

Nailed it.

It is amazing the Euro trailer trash that come here giving us their account of history and current affairs.

Listening to them, they beat the Nazis and Japanese during WWII. It wasn't US leaders forcing those evil people to their knees and surrendering to us. It wasn't Americans that broke through at Normandy, it was really, really the British and their Canadian buddies that really did the Germans in with their smaller force of troops.

Today, the US can't stop Iran from getting nukes to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth because the US used 2 nukes in WWII to save millions on both sides from an invasion.

I believe mad cow disease is alive and well in the UK today....

I wonder what they teach you in history lessons. Yes the USA did supply us with equipment. But it was paid for in full. No Americans did not fight in the battle of Britain because they did not enter the war until after it had ended. One full year before. I understand American patriotism is about insulting everyone else. But at least get your facts right first.

Americans and Canadians fought in Europe and in Asia before the US military was brought into the war to finally win WWII.

As someone that has lived in Europe 3 different times and traveled all over Europe, the UK couple times...I've seen your Tv coverage of WWII, history, etc compared to the US. You don't know shit about history compared to us.

The majority of the world's best universities reside in the US, but all we hear is about how much smarter Europeans are....the same people that caused 2 World Wars last century.

The US military swung the war in the Allies favor because we had more money, more supplies, more weapons and more troops than tiny little England and their communist Russian friends.

The funny Falklands War was like watching 2 monkies screw a football, pretty much sums up the incompetance of the British "superpower." The joke is that you can't even defend it today with your bad debt and limited military.

I wonder what they teach you in history lessons. Yes the USA did supply us with equipment. But it was paid for in full. No Americans did not fight in the battle of Britain because they did not enter the war until after it had ended. One full year before. I understand American patriotism is about insulting everyone else. But at least get your facts right first.

Last edited:

I know it's a small number of Americans, but you cannot possibly be so stupid not to know that many other nations flew with the RAF in the Battle of Britain. You are an insult to your History teacher. I know it's wiki, but there is a nice breakdown on that link... Although many other sites will also support the facts. Non-British personnel in the RAF during the Battle of Britain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Americans and Canadians fought in Europe and in Asia before the US military was brought into the war to finally win WWII.

As someone that has lived in Europe 3 different times and traveled all over Europe, the UK couple times...I've seen your Tv coverage of WWII, history, etc compared to the US. You don't know shit about history compared to us.

The majority of the world's best universities reside in the US, but all we hear is about how much smarter Europeans are....the same people that caused 2 World Wars last century.

The US military swung the war in the Allies favor because we had more money, more supplies, more weapons and more troops than tiny little England and their communist Russian friends.

For someone so well travelled and educated you resort to personal insults a lot. Maybe some Americans did fight for us prior to the USA entering the war. But it was not purely down to these people that we won the battle of Britain. I suspect if you lived here you wouldn't call the UK England. It's like me calling the USA Texas.

I know it's a small number of Americans, but you cannot possibly be so stupid not to know that many other nations flew with the RAF in the Battle of Britain. You are an insult to your History teacher. I know it's wiki, but there is a nice breakdown on that link... Although many other sites will also support the facts. Non-British personnel in the RAF during the Battle of Britain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thank you for the link. So thanks to the 7 US citizens fighting in the RAF we were saved.

In the bizarro world of the Right Wing, success is always seen as "disaster".

Bizarro_Code.png

Twit....the Battle of Britain wasn't World War II.

Uh, the war was all over Europe, Africa, the middle east and Asia not just southern England. Keeping the Nazis from invading Britain wasn't World War II no matter how many statues you clowns have erected over it.

FYI....I have seen the Battle of Britian monument in London and a scumbag like you trashing the blood and money the US spent saving your asses all over the world is quite low even for this board.

Don't expect us to help you in the Falklands, even if you have to use cruise liners again to get your troops there. :badgrin:

For someone so well travelled and educated you resort to personal insults a lot. Maybe some Americans did fight for us prior to the USA entering the war. But it was not purely down to these people that we won the battle of Britain. I suspect if you lived here you wouldn't call the UK England. It's like me calling the USA Texas.

Thank you for the link. So thanks to the 7 US citizens fighting in the RAF we were saved.

You have nothing to say about the other 567 non English pilots who helped save England's ass? Yeah... Seven might not seem like a lot, but it is enough to prove that you don't know shit about your own country's History. :lol:

Uh, the war was all over Europe, Africa, the middle east and Asia not just southern England. Keeping the Nazis from invading Britain wasn't World War II no matter how many statues you clowns have erected over it.

FYI....I have seen the Battle of Britian monument in London and a scumbag like you trashing the blood and money the US spent saving your asses all over the world is quite low even for this board.

Don't expect us to help you in the Falklands, even if you have to use cruise liners again to get your troops there. :badgrin:

Personal Insults again. I realise it was a world war. But if we lost the battle of Britain it would have been over for us. We won it. Without you. Hitler stopped trying to invade. That is not you saving us.

You have nothing to say about the other 567 non English pilots who helped save England's ass? Yeah... Seven might not seem like a lot, but it is enough to prove that you don't know shit about your own country's History. :lol:

I did know about this. I did not know the figures. The point I am making is that this is not the USA saving us.

I did know about this. I did not know the figures. The point I am making is that this is not the USA saving us.

If America hadn't supplied England, you would be speaking German.

Oh, we're impressed you held up your end of the bargain. :badgrin: Especially after you sold out Poland, the Czechs, etc. :clap2:

Let me give you a hint: Most Americans aren't going to be wowed by the British defending their little islands when the US traveled further with more troops to save you, Europe and Asia from the Axis.

WWII was like a bar room brawl until we showed up to kill off the Japanese, Germans and Italians. You put up a good fight little boy, but the adult showed up to finish it after giving you and your Russian buddies support for years.

Personal Insults again. I realise it was a world war. But if we lost the battle of Britain it would have been over for us. We won it. Without you. Hitler stopped trying to invade. That is not you saving us.

If America hadn't supplied England, you would be speaking German.

We would not be speaking German. Everything supplied to us was paid for in full.

Oh, we're impressed you held up your end of the bargain. :badgrin: Especially after you sold out Poland, the Czechs, etc. :clap2:

Let me give you a hint: Most Americans aren't going to be wowed by the British defending their little islands when the US traveled further with more troops to save you, Europe and Asia from the Axis.

WWII was like a bar room brawl until we showed up to kill off the Japanese, Germans and Italians. You put up a good fight little boy, but the adult showed up to finish it after giving you and your Russian buddies support for years.

Britain had the biggest navy in the world at the time. We were not a small country that needed protecting by any means.

Forum List

Back