Obama Won!

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
I thought Obama won the debate based on facts and likeability. Some MSNBC pundits say he was not aggressive enough, which I agree; however, Obama may have simply been giving Romney enough rope to hang himself with fact checkers.

Romney was psycho, much like a rabid pit bull, as he aggressively spewed his same old distortions and lies that have mostly been debunked by fact checkers.

The moderator, Jim Lehrer, was pathetic.

obama won, hands down.

Or, he's giving Romney a false sense of security for the next REAL debate, this was just practice.

hehehehehe

I thought Obama won the debate based on facts and likeability. Some MSNBC pundits say he was not aggressive enough, which I agree; however, Obama may have simply been giving Romney enough rope to hang himself with fact checkers.

Romney was psycho, much like a rabid pit bull, as he aggressively spewed his same old distortions and lies that have mostly been debunked by fact checkers.

So it was just a ploy,he let Romney kick his ass ???!!

Now that is some funny stuff right there.

:lmao:

As if we didn't know that was going to be your opinion......

but thanks for sharing.

Guess it wasn't enough for Lakhota to make the exact name point in another thread, she had to copy it here.

So, i'll give the same response: "Obama wins because the liberal media is going to work tomorrow!"

Obama could fail to show up and you would say he won. :lol:

Fact checkers, be they honest or not, won't get 60 million viewers to influence.

You lose

You are a brain dead individual.

3 people in the United States thought Obama won. :lol:

How long have you had a crush on Obama? You really are a sicky.

You are a brain dead individual.

That's a given.

I disagree. I thought Romney was composed, quick, and intelligent. He had answers to all the false narrative talking points and talked about his plans.

Obama came across as stale to me. I've heard the same talking points over and over and have heard the counter points but Romney delivered his counter in a different way than what you read on the forums, it was really good.

I thought both canidates were really respectful of each other even though they disagreed and that, to me, was great.

Fact checkers, be they honest or not, won't get 60 million viewers to influence.

You lose

That much is true...and sad...a missed opportunity...

Guess it wasn't enough for Lakhota to make the exact name point in another thread, she had to copy it here.

So, i'll give the same response: "Obama wins because the liberal media is going to work tomorrow!"

actually, Shitting Bull made the exact same post in 6 different threads... just in case someone missed her stupidity.

Forum List

Back