Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize

Then why the fuck are Republicans bawwing more than chickens in the morning over it? :eusa_eh:

I've seen the standard screed both on and off this board today. "Gore, Carter, Yasser Arafat, and now Obama have received it!" "Obama has done nothing to deserve this reward." Same thing over and over in various threads.

Alright, so you think Obama didn't deserve it and therefore the prize is worthless. Why bother commenting on it then? Why bother making arguments over it,etc? Wouldn't the best solution to just go :eusa_eh: it's not worth anything instead of acting like Obama has pissed in your drinking water?

Just like my two cents. :eusa_eh:

Why? Because what was at one point a legitimate award for service to the world has turned into a laughing stock because of corruption. The givers have made it worthless. And that's a tragedy.

Why? Because what was at one point a legitimate award for service to the world has turned into a laughing stock because of corruption. The givers have made it worthless. And that's a tragedy.

Legitimate award by who's standards? Oh that's right, you're putting some actual weight into a award for peace from a man who created Dynamite. Smooth. :lol:

Besides, you mean people who YOU consider legitimate.

Alfred Nobel, the man who endowed the award, invented dynamite, and in the process, accidentally killed 5 people, including his younger brother. Irony has always abounded for the Nobel Prizes.

I'd like to see some evidence of this so-called "corruption" though.

Henry Kissenger won for his efforts to end the VietNam War

Other notables
Martin Luther King, Mother Theresa, Nelson Mandella, Teddy Roosevelt, Albert Sweitzer, Gorbachev

Yea...Its worthless

Alfred Nobel, the man who endowed the award, invented dynamite, and in the process, accidentally killed 5 people, including his younger brother. Irony has always abounded for the Nobel Prizes.

I'd like to see some evidence of this so-called "corruption" though.

Beat you to it but good post. :lol:

I didn't even bother to address the corruption bullshit since the rest of the post was laughable.

Other notables
Martin Luther King, Mother Theresa, Nelson Mandella, Teddy Roosevelt, Albert Sweitzer, Gorbachev

Yea...Its worthless

very true....obama's nomination was 12 days after he took office and he has been in office 8 months .......how many years of effort had Martin Luther King, Mother Theresa, Nelson Mandella, Teddy Roosevelt, Albert Sweitzer, Gorbachev put in.....

Then why the fuck are Republicans bawwing more than chickens in the morning over it? :eusa_eh:

I've seen the standard screed both on and off this board today. "Gore, Carter, Yasser Arafat, and now Obama have received it!" "Obama has done nothing to deserve this reward." Same thing over and over in various threads.

Alright, so you think Obama didn't deserve it and therefore the prize is worthless. Why bother commenting on it then? Why bother making arguments over it,etc? Wouldn't the best solution to just go :eusa_eh: it's not worth anything instead of acting like Obama has pissed in your drinking water?

Just like my two cents. :eusa_eh:
Because the BHO groupies are jizzing their pants over it.

So, we'll laugh at you and remind you that it's nothing. SNL found similar humor in it, too.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4"]Jizz in My Pants[/ame]

Other notables

Yea...Its worthless

ANd Yassir Arafat, Jimmy Carter, and Al Gore.
Yup pretty well worthless.

So, we'll laugh at you and remind you that it's nothing. SNL found similar humor in it, too.

Jizz in My Pants

Except the fucktards on the right, perhaps even you are jizzing your pants over it too. Why laugh at me? I think this entire thing from both sides is a complete joke. The fact people put such merit into a award of "peace" created by the inventor of Dynamite in the first place is a joke.

Jizz in My Pants

Except the fucktards on the right, perhaps even you are jizzing your pants over it too. Why laugh at me? I think this entire thing from both sides is a complete joke. The fact people put such merit into a award of "peace" created by the inventor of Dynamite in the first place is a joke.

you don't think dynamite has other uses besides killing?

Forum List

Back