Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize

I think the Nobel Peace Prize committee gave the Noble Peace Prize to Obama to prove to the rest of the world that they have a sense of humor. What other reason could there be for it? It was either that or simply given to screw around with America's head...

I think the Nobel Peace Prize committee gave the Noble Peace Prize to Obama to prove to the rest of the world that they have a sense of humor. What other reason could there be for it? It was either that or simply given to screw around with America's head...

or since they see the potential of a successful peace maker who is a foreign policy whiz. jsut sayin...

haha obama haters are going crazy over this.

From my experience in discussing this since Friday, it is the Obamabots that are going apeshit over the fact that so many people think this was just plain too soon to award him this prize. It seems the Obamabots are freaked out that there are not as many O worshippers as they thought.

Immie

haha obama haters are going crazy over this.

From my experience in discussing this since Friday, it is the Obamabots that are going apeshit over the fact that so many people think this was just plain too soon to award him this prize. It seems the Obamabots are freaked out that there are not as many O worshippers as they thought.

Immie

i'd agree. bho worshipers are getting on my nerves

Going crazy? Nah. I think it is pretty funny. You guys know if Dubya had gotten it under the same dubious circumstances, you'd be blaming Halliburton!

Too funny!!

A. bush promoted the opposite of peace so never in a million years
B. what dubious circumstances?
C. I think obama deserved it but got it way too early

You are absolutely right. He more than likely will deserve it in the long run at least as much as some of the other recipients have, but it was just plain too soon. One year later at least, but two to let his work manifest itself would have been better.

Immie

Going crazy? Nah. I think it is pretty funny. You guys know if Dubya had gotten it under the same dubious circumstances, you'd be blaming Halliburton!

Too funny!!

A. bush promoted the opposite of peace so never in a million years
B. what dubious circumstances?
C. I think obama deserved it but got it way too early

You are absolutely right. He more than likely will deserve it in the long run at least as much as some of the other recipients have, but it was just plain too soon. One year later at least, but two to let his work manifest itself would have been better.

Immie

yep. i think it should be more than a year even. cause in one year his accomplishments may succeed, but the next blowup in his face

Forum List

Back