Obama will not be reelected

i'm not the president and i would bow to NO ONE. unless at gunpoint.

Reread what I said for my edit. And that's your choice. However, Obama decided to show a sign of respect to the Emperor. That's that.

However, in Japan, to not bow would be considered rude. This is not just to the Emperor either but overall in greeting. However, as of late, they have made exceptions for Westerners who are ignorant to their culture.

not sure why Obama bowed to the Emperor if his religion isn't Shinto or why Bush bowed to the Pope if he's not a Catholic.

Because of the customs of Japan in general is why Obama bowed. Not only was he the emperor but he was a elder too. As for Bush and the Pope, I dunno.

But the Emperor doesn't bow because of their state religion. Before our occupation, the Emperor was seen as a God-like figure and you weren't even suppose to make eye contact with the man. Nor shake his hand. Douglas MacArthur changed that.
Likewise with the Queen of England, the the queen regnant of sixteen independent sovereign states known informally as the Commonwealth realms: the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Jamaica, Barbados, the Bahamas, Grenada, Papua New Guinea, the Solomon Islands, Tuvalu, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Belize, Antigua and Barbuda, and Saint Kitts and Nevis.

She holds each crown separately and equally in a shared monarchy, as well as acting as Head of the Commonwealth, Supreme Governor of the Church of England, Duke of Normandy, Lord of Man, and Paramount Chief of Fiji.

But not only did Obama not bow to her, he put his arm on her shoulder, which is not proper conduct, and is patronizing. I think the guy lacks social skills in such situations, and makes it up as he goes along.

Last edited:
not sure why Obama bowed to the Emperor if his religion isn't Shinto or why Bush bowed to the Pope if he's not a Catholic.

Because of the customs of Japan in general is why Obama bowed. Not only was he the emperor but he was a elder too. As for Bush and the Pope, I dunno.

You are ignorant to the varied cultures of the world.

Understanding and tolerance of other cultures is key to world peace. It is incumbant of other cultures to understand and tolerate our culture.

The ignorant people of all cultures who refuse to accept other cultures are the basis of most problems of the world.

Elvis, try to un-ignorate yourself.

Understanding and tolerance of other cultures is key to world peace. It is incumbant of other cultures to understand and tolerate our culture.

The ignorant people of all cultures who refuse to accept other cultures are the basis of most problems of the world.

There will never be world peace, you stupid fuckhead.
I am NOT ignorant of the cultures. i just refuse to bow to some dumbfuck figurehead. Since you are so concerned with everyone else's culture, it's customary in my culture for left-wing elitists like yourself to get on their knees and blow me. Are you going to honor my culture or not?

Reread what I said for my edit. And that's your choice. However, Obama decided to show a sign of respect to the Emperor. That's that.

However, in Japan, to not bow would be considered rude. This is not just to the Emperor either but overall in greeting. However, as of late, they have made exceptions for Westerners who are ignorant to their culture.

But there's a DEGREE of respect. Obama gave up the FARM.

reality...Obama's approval rating hasn't moved off of the 52 to 53% range in two months, no one is losing it over this except for the faux outrage crew anyway.

it's kind of funny to watch the loons flail about, though. and if the economy continues to improve, and the jobs numbers get better, then it's unlikely that he won't be re-elected, particularly given that there extremist wing of the GOP seems intent upon ousting it's smart and sane people

Yes I see that happening.
Obama warns of 'double dip' recession :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: Business
President Barack Obama says he's worried that spending too much money to help revive the economy could undermine a fragile U.S. recovery and throw the economy into a double-dip recession.

That's when the economy begins to recover briefly from a recession only to be dragged back under. Obama told Fox News in an interview Wednesday that his administration is weighing tax breaks that could encourage businesses to begin hiring again.

But he added that it's important to recognize that if the nation keeps adding to deficit spending through tax cuts or more stimulus spending, at some point people could lose confidence in the U.S. economy and that could "lead to a double-dip recession."

just like bush wouldn't be re-elected and then the left cried about stolen elections. I see the same thing happening again only this time acorn will be the center of all evil

I am NOT ignorant of the cultures. i just refuse to bow to some dumbfuck figurehead. Since you are so concerned with everyone else's culture, it's customary in my culture for left-wing elitists like yourself to get on their knees and blow me. Are you going to honor my culture or not?

Based on your post I certainly have mistaken the type of person you are.

You are definitely a person who understands diverse cultures. The way you have articulated your stance shows you are obviously an individual of great intelligence.

It is important to understand a culture. If it is vile and evil like the Islamic extremist terrorists you do not need to buy into it. I must admit I don't understand your culture but it sounds like it is on the same moral ground as the Islamic extremist terrorists. I want no part of it.

You are definitely a person who understands diverse cultures. The way you have articulated your stance shows you are obviously an individual of great intelligence.

It is important to understand a culture. If it is vile and evil like the Islamic extremist terrorists you do not need to buy into it. I must admit I don't understand your culture but it sounds like it is on the same moral ground as the Islamic extremist terrorists. I want no part of it.

I guess you're not willing to achieve world peace, then, are you, dumbfuck?

Last edited:

From the statement rendered? It would seem NOT the idea, but more of one political Supremacy, and nothing else.

SORRY I cannot REP You at this time. YOU are SPOT-ON.

From the statement rendered? It would seem NOT the idea, but more of one political Supremacy, and nothing else.

SORRY I cannot REP You at this time. YOU are SPOT-ON.

You are correct Elvis. There are some individuals and some cultures that are so vile, evil and morally corrupt they cannot be accepted. Osama Bin Laden and Elvis are the first to come to mind along with North Korea and Iran.

I do not consider bowing as vile, evil and morally corrupt as you do.

You are correct Elvis. There are some individuals and some cultures that are so vile, evil and morally corrupt they cannot be accepted. Osama Bin Laden and Elvis are the first to come to mind along with North Korea and Iran.

Yes, refusing to bow to someone is on par with crashing planes into buildings. Since you're so fond of Japanese culture, why don't you go slit your gut open with a sword, and die the excruciating death you deserve, you pathetic little ****.

Yes, refusing to bow to someone is on par with crashing planes into buildings. Since you're so fond of Japanese culture, why don't you go slit your gut open with a sword, and die the excruciating death you deserve, you pathetic little ****.
What is that practice again? Sukiaki? Hari-Kari while the birds chirp on the branches of the Hibachi? ;)

Elvis, you appear to have serious anger issues besides being ignorant, vile, evil and amoral.

Get help before it is too late.

This will be on of the images that will stick in people minds,
It doeant matter how you feel as president , as the United States you are obliged to act in a manner or at least equal to other states.

YouTube - Obama Bows to Japanese Emperor Akihito

11-19-2009 12:44 AM Mr.Fitnah Idiot
11-18-2009 04:32 AM Mr.Fitnah idiot
11-17-2009 08:32 PM Mr.Fitnah idiot
11-16-2009 10:51 PM Mr.Fitnah Idiot
11-13-2009 11:59 PM Mr.Fitnah Idiot
11-12-2009 11:19 PM Mr.Fitnah Turd eating retard

Just Creepy. Dude has a man crush?

First off, I'm not a birther, so no, none of the birther conspiracy shit interests me. As for Selective Service, I'm also of the same mind. Not registering is a crime, something I'm sure he would have been aniled for long ago. In fact, I think when I registered to vote, I had to get that verified. Again, pretty much birther shit.

As to the other stuff, I could give a shit about his college papers. Want to read mine? Some are pretty decent, most are fucking terrible and boring. Want my 10 pager on Idi Amin? Some titilating shit in there. Or how about reactions of different churches in the tidewater Virginia area to the Iraq war? Yawn.

Although I don't know your true identity, I have a suspicion that you are not now, nor have ever been the President of the United States.

Please correct me if I am in error.

Therefore, putting aside your solipsism, try to see why the information re: "Want my 10 pager on Idi Amin? Some titilating shit in there." hardly responds to the import of the post.

The point, and I should have asked directly, is, as an Obama supporter, are you possibly wishing that the media has assigned as many 'reporters' to find the info in my other post, as they did to Wasila?

How about "Is it because your original view has been reinforced by the competence and achievements of this administration?"

I have the sense that your view is "I don't care about nuttin'- he's my guy and I'm stickin' wit 'em."

True?

Could you please point out the solipsism? Since I'm sure you know that solipsism is the extreme form of scepticism which denies the possibility of any knowledge other than of one's own existence (because you have NEVER been known to use words you do not understand) perhaps you could point out the appropriate application......
Misusing big words in an attempt to sound intelligent defeats the purpose.

I told her to stop doing that. :lol:

5c8f4325f5d81345_landing

obama_1523079c.jpg

Sorry not even close.

not even close?

wtf???

are you suggesting that bowing IS OK, but it somehow becomes not OK if the angle between your torso and vertical is greater than some preset number of degrees? and what IS that number, btw?

Nixon bowed to the POPE, and nobody said shit.

Ike bowed to a fucking obnoxious FRENCHMAN and nobody said shit.

faux outrage from the wacko right.... nothing more.:razz:

You see where Nixon's eyes are?
Now what is Obama looking at?

Nixon is looking lecherously at Hirohito's crotch.

Obama is looking at his own cufflink.

your point?

I take it you don't have the fucking stones to admit that Ike BOWED to DeGaulle and that your OP was total partisan bullshit?

I figured as much.

Obama bowed to a foreign leader. Unbelievable.

I voted for him but I never dreamed he would be a bower.

There is no way he will be re-elected. There is no room for a bowing US President

Bowing is showing respect for another leader. Americans should not be showing respect to anyone. If you are not an American you do not deserve respect.

If you show respect for other leaders and countries, the next you know they start respecting Obama and the USA. We don't want that.

We want the countries of the world to not show us respect like when Bush was President.

Fantub provide valuable info about Obama being a bower.

and you ignore valuable info about Nixon and Eisenhower being "bowers".

hack

Forum List

Back