Obama who ignored isis intel for years hits Trump for flying blind on intel

well, at least Obama was briefed ad was able to make informed decisions on world affairs. Trump is going to wing it and make plays based on his KGB contacts. :lol:
You need to fix yo signature that looks more like algorenstein...:itsok:
Er.. do you mind If I get an opinion from someone who is not a Trump-Bot. No offense, I just want to be fair.
Said the hilda-bot...
No, I really didn't like her either. I would have preferred Joe Biden or Bernie Sanders....in that order.

Obama, Who Ignored ISIS Intel For Years, Hits Trump For ‘Flying Blind’ On Intel
Outgoing president Obama has bombastically claimed that he is responsible for making sure the intelligence community is not subject to political spin, despite the fact that scores of intelligence operatives complained that Obama twisted intelligence on ISIS for years to fit a political narrative.
--------------------------------------------------------------

These hypocrites have lied so much through the years they can't even remember their own bs lies they've told. As interview after interview proves he says one thing and does another. Claims one thing and still does another.

What did he ignore, exactly?

Obama, Who Ignored ISIS Intel For Years, Hits Trump For ‘Flying Blind’ On Intel
Outgoing president Obama has bombastically claimed that he is responsible for making sure the intelligence community is not subject to political spin, despite the fact that scores of intelligence operatives complained that Obama twisted intelligence on ISIS for years to fit a political narrative.
--------------------------------------------------------------

These hypocrites have lied so much through the years they can't even remember their own bs lies they've told. As interview after interview proves he says one thing and does another. Claims one thing and still does another.

This is certainly true, and well-documented by investigators on all sides of the political spectrum. A series of articles in Harper's and the Economist are the better ones I've read, by Andrew Cockburn and another writer whose name escapes me at the moment. I do disagree that he ignored anything, and deliberately fed weapons to the worst vermin thugs, to suit his own agenda, which is apparently to turn world opinion against the Sunni side by encouraging the mindless atrocities they were and are committing. It isn't 'coincidence' that his polices and his flunkies Hillary and Kerry entirely benefit Iran's goals, not anybody else's.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back