Obama: “wherever I See Folks, They Always Say… You’re So Great” (video)

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
good grief, this man should be committed not President of our country. g-d help us all we get through the next two years safe and sound with this man in charge

SNIP:
Guest post by Kristinn Taylor

“All Around the Country, Wherever I See Folks, They Always Say… You’re So Great”
President Obama spoke to the Congressional Black Caucus Awards Dinner in Washington, D.C. on Saturday. According to a White House transcript of the speech, Obama said the following:
All around the country, wherever I see folks, they always say, oh, Barack, we’re praying for you – boy, you’re so great; look, you got all gray hair, you looking tired. (Laughter.) We’re praying for you. Which I appreciate…”
Here’s the
video:

Video and the rest here:
OBAMA 8220 Wherever I See Folks They Always Say 8230 You 8217 re So Great 8221 Video The Gateway Pundit

Yeah, he hears that at $30,000/plate fundraising dinners. Those people are the only ones who have benefitted from his crony capitalism. Of course they think he's great.

Disillusionment.jpg

Geesh, who makes this shit up?

good grief, this man should be committed not President of our country. g-d help us all we get through the next two years safe and sound with this man in charge

SNIP:
Guest post by Kristinn Taylor

“All Around the Country, Wherever I See Folks, They Always Say… You’re So Great”
President Obama spoke to the Congressional Black Caucus Awards Dinner in Washington, D.C. on Saturday. According to a White House transcript of the speech, Obama said the following:
All around the country, wherever I see folks, they always say, oh, Barack, we’re praying for you – boy, you’re so great; look, you got all gray hair, you looking tired. (Laughter.) We’re praying for you. Which I appreciate…”
Here’s the video:

Video and the rest here:
OBAMA 8220 Wherever I See Folks They Always Say 8230 You 8217 re So Great 8221 Video The Gateway Pundit

Yea, he needs to get out more. Of course, when he sees anyone, they've been pre-screened.

Forum List

Back