Obama WH smeared Bergdahl's platoon mates when it knew they were telling truth

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Obama WH smeared Bergdahl's platoon mates when it knew they were telling truth

The Obama administration knew that Bergdahl, was planning on “going over to the other side” when he deserted. A military investigation discovered that Bergdahl was hoping to escape to Uzbekistan and then to Russia.

The Obama White House accused Bowe Bergdahl’s platoon mates of “swiftboating” himafter the Obama White House released five top Gitmo terrorists for the deserter. The State Department spokesperson said his platoon mates “were not reliable sources.”

At least five US heroes and as many as 14 were lost looking for Bowe Bergdahl.

Lt Darryn Andrews, from Dallas, Texas, died at the age of 34 on Sept 4, 2009 during his second tour of Afghanistan.
He was searching for deserter Bowe Bergdahl.

583x529xmarine-bergdahl.jpg.pagespeed.ic.wuajrk3eLKWpbKC9jmI6.webp

Do not worry folks. The left will not care. They will tell us to ignore "Faux News" and instead watch PMSNBC.

The bad thing is american soldiers died looking for this traitor, and more will die at the hands of the 5 terrorist in the future. Also the liberals support this.

I almost choked watching CNN.

One of the commentators was saying something about the three freshmen Senators running for President, and basically asked if we didn't learn anything from Obama.

Some black woman, with a dash name, the last part of which was Henderson.

Fuckin' amazing.

Later on another channel, I learned McCain was going for another term.

If he wins one, my faith in God will be shaken, I shit you not.

I was in Twin Falls, Idaho yesterday and saw on the back of a car a window sticker something about their support for Bergdahl.
I was surprised they hadn't scratched it off yet

Forum List

Back