Army Soldiers and Navy SEAL Set To Testify Against Traitor / deserter Obama Honored As Hero

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Bergdahl sentencing will feature how desperate search changed 3 lives forever

"As the fate of Bowe Bergdahl rests in the hands of a judge this week, a military court is expected to hear dramatic testimony Monday from the soldiers and a Navy SEAL who were badly hurt in the search for the Army sergeant after he deserted his post.

The judge, Army Col. Jeffery R. Nance, will hear at a sentencing hearing at Fort Bragg from one soldier involved in the search for Bergdahl who must now use a wheelchair, unable to speak because of a head wound. Another is still unable to use his right hand.

A third searcher sustained a leg wound from enemy fire that ended his career as a Navy SEAL.

Bergdahl, who was held for five years by Taliban allies, could face life in prison on charges of desertion and misbehavior before the enemy after he pleaded guilty to the charges last week."

Of course the story of how Bergdahl deserted, as held captive by the Taliban, and was honored by Obama as a hero isn't even the big story. The release of Bergdahl and honoring him as a hero was just a diversion from the REAL STORY.

The story Obama spun was that Bergdahl was released in exchange fr the Taliban 5 - the leaders of the terrorist enemy with whom we were at war in Afghanistan. The Taliban 5 were the biggest, most important terrorists and the 'generals' of our enemies at the time. THIS, OF COURSE, WAS ALL A LIE.

Obama had been releasing terrorists from GITMO in an attempt to keep a campaign promise - the promise to free our nations' enemies, who had been captured trying to kill Americans, from captivity. The Taliban 5, however, were too 'big' just to simply release. Bo Bergdahl was the perfect cover to release them.

Bergdahl was being held by the Haqqani group, a group loosely associated with the Taliban, who had no love for the Taliban, WHO WAS KNOWN FOR KIDNAPPING AND RANSOMING FOR CASH PRISONERS TO CONTINUE TO FUND THEIR OPERATIONS.

The FACT is the Haqqani group asked for CASH, and - just as Obama paid a ransom to Iran for US hostages - Obama paid a ransom to get Bo Bergdahl back. The Haqqani group was not given the Taliban 5. The Taliban 5 did not go to the Haqqani group upon their release. The Taliban 5 NEVER went to the Haqqani group. The traitor Obama released the Taliban 5 in Qatar, who as we know have been funding terrorism for years.

Through more deceptions and lies, Obama released the 5 most dangerous terrorists the UN held in their possession under the guise of their release being part of the Bergdahl release.

This act was just one of many betrayals of the American people and our military - who had gone to great lengths to capture these 5 - by Obama.

Now US military personnel will tell the true story about the deserter / traitor Obama hailed as a hero during his deception.

The military justice system in action. I have no problem with this. Would you have preferred this guy never be returned?
I would have preferred the President not have lied to the American people, not have betrayed the American people, and not have honored a deserter and a traitor as a hero.

The military justice system in action. I have no problem with this. Would you have preferred this guy never be returned?
I would have preferred the President not have lied to the American people, not have betrayed the American people, and not have honored a deserter and a traitor as a hero.
Remember, he hasn't been convicted yet of desertion and I do not believe he's being tried for treason.......is he?

Remember, he hasn't been convicted yet of desertion and I do not believe he's being tried for treason.......is he?
He is being charged with ... and admitting to ... Desertion and Misbehavior Before the Enemy.

And jughead released 5 of the most dangerous terrorists known. But jughead was a great president.

He has already pleaded guilty. Try to keep up!

Why do you say Obama honored him?

That's a flat out lie.

Clearly, you have no shame.

No wonder you love Trump. You're just as dirty as he is.

In fact, Bergdahl pleaded guilty and said he was wrong. Clearly, he has more honor than President Bone Spur.

Why do you say Obama honored him? That's a flat out lie.

STFU, liar!

How the Bergdahl Story Went from Victory to Controversy for Obama

The Obama administration honored Bergdahl in the Rose Garden and declared he had served 'with honor and distinction'.

Bergdahl just pleaded to DESERTION and MISBEHAVIOR BEFORE THE ENEMY.

BERGDAHL just called Obama and Susan Rice F*ING LIARS by pleading guilty to the charges.

Of course the whole circus was a cover-up of Obama releasing the Taliban 5.

Why do you say Obama honored him? That's a flat out lie.

STFU, liar!

The Obama administration honored Bergdahl in the Rose Garden and declared he had served 'with honor and distinction'.

Bergdahl just pleaded to DESERTION and MISBEHAVIOR BEFORE THE ENEMY.

BERGDAHL just called Obama and Susan Rice F*ING LIARS by pleading guilty to the charges.

Of course the whole circus was a cover-up of Obama releasing the Taliban 5.
Show us which part of this is honoring this guy you lying POS:

"The United States has always had a pretty sacred rule, and that is we don’t leave our men or women in uniform behind," Obama replied, adding that "regardless of the circumstances, whatever those circumstances may turn out to be, we still get an American soldier back if he’s held in captivity. Period. Full stop. We don’t condition that."

In this country, turd, you are innocent until proven guilty. And Bergdahl himself said he was guilty. I believe him. Admitting guilt makes him more credible than President BoneSpur, and you can't deny that. And as a veteran, you moron, we DON'T leave our soldiers behind. And up until Bergdahl deserted, who knows what he record was? He was a was a Sergeant, So he went from E-1 to E-5 and being a Sergeant isn't automatic. You have to go before a board.

Under UCMJ Bergdahl could get the death penalty, but with him pleading guilty looks like a deal was made. I'm thinking life making big rocks into little rocks is a good sentence. and I don't think the douchebag is going to be very popular in Leavenworth.

Show us which part of this is honoring this guy you lying POS.
Learn to read, retard:

Bergdahl just plead GUILTY to 'desertion' and 'misbehavior before the enemy'...but I guess to Obama and snowflakes, that IS serving with 'honor and distinction'.
No, you learn to read butthead.

This is what I wrote:

And up until Bergdahl deserted, who knows what he record was? He was a was a Sergeant, So he went from E-1 to E-5 and being a Sergeant isn't automatic. You have to go before a board.

See?

And up until Bergdahl deserted, who knows what he record was? He was a was a Sergeant, So he went from E-1 to E-5 and being a Sergeant isn't automatic. You have to go before a board.
Obama honored a DESERTER and an American soldier who plead guilty to 'Misbehavior Before the Enemy' as one who had served with 'honor' and distinction'.

You can now try to squirm, explain, deny, lie, and justify all you want to. I don't give a damn.

To Obama and his administration, deserting your fellow Americans / unit and perpetrating 'misbehavior before the enemy' is to 'serve with honor and distinction'. It's on the record.

Have a nice day.

Learn to read, retard:

Bergdahl just plead GUILTY to 'desertion' and 'misbehavior before the enemy'...but I guess to Obama and snowflakes, that IS serving with 'honor and distinction'.
He needs to learn to read. Lol, it clearly said Obama honored him. Heck Obama probably gave him a Lewinsky in the oval office.

Learn to read, retard:

It doesn't matter how much you prove to these bastards, It's their job to keep the shit stirred up and the lies defended. Just look at them, the same tired shit everyday, said differently sometimes.

New Topics

Forum List

Back